Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hey there! I'M NEW!!...If ya couldn't tell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Bat

Lady Bat

Hey there! I'M NEW!!...If ya couldn't tell Empty
PostSubject: Hey there! I'M NEW!!...If ya couldn't tell   Hey there! I'M NEW!!...If ya couldn't tell I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:26 am

Well hey! As you can see I'm Lady Bat. I thought people would ask why I was called this when I got more onto the site, but actually people are curious know! So here are my fabulous reasons from my name:

I have a thing for Vampires and vampires=bats I guess XD (But NO!! I do not read that before you say anything)
I LOVE Batman. He is the personification of awesomeness o-o
A nickname for me is Batty. (Feel free to call me that by the way! ^ ^) I am Batty mad. Get it? Huh? Huh? Huh??

And that's it really. It's really nice to meet you hee. I can tell I'm going to enjoy it her! Percy Jackson check. Role Playing chec! What's not to like! Just to warn you, I'm quite weird an say whatever comes to my mind <3 But I'm a really nice person and I don't bite, so PM me sometime! I love pop music and rap. I am Chocolate's no.1 Fan girl XD
Well I hardly disike anything, so BLANK in that area.

Well I hope I see you all around!!
Back to top Go down
AlphaBetaGammaDelta

Hey there! I'M NEW!!...If ya couldn't tell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there! I'M NEW!!...If ya couldn't tell   Hey there! I'M NEW!!...If ya couldn't tell I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:01 pm

BATTEH!!!!!!!! It be me, Danny ^~^

Hope I can catch you in hat at some point, and introduce you to great people (You've probably met half o' them if you've been in chat.)

This is a whole load more active than CF, and about the same as ETF :3
Back to top Go down
http://rotandruin.com

Hey there! I'M NEW!!...If ya couldn't tell
Page 1 of 1