Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Site Plot: Great Battle

Go down 
+2
Doctor Who
Prince Hawk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Site Plot: Great Battle Empty
PostSubject: Site Plot: Great Battle   Site Plot: Great Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:59 am

I think that we should get a central site plot, and work around that, working towards another great battle. Some one could make a big prophecy that could be used as a central theme for another battle.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Site Plot: Great Battle   Site Plot: Great Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:17 pm

I like it sounds good
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Site Plot: Great Battle   Site Plot: Great Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:28 pm

May I suggest the following as the prophecy that is used for the Great Battle.

Time shall rise, an attempt at power,
His final stand at the darkest hour.
Nine shall unite to lead the defence,
Chosen from the hereby hence.
One from each elemental array,
One from night, and one from day.
Necromancy, Sorcery and Prophecy combine,
These together shall make the Great Nine.
Back to top Go down
AlphaBetaGammaDelta

PostSubject: Re: Site Plot: Great Battle   Site Plot: Great Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Sound bril
Back to top Go down
http://rotandruin.com
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Site Plot: Great Battle   Site Plot: Great Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:15 pm

If only 9 are fighting, I imagine it would be just a large quest, and not necessarily a great battle where all of the camp is involved. You're free to gather your chosen nine and request to go on a quest of some sort with that prophecy, but Admin would have to discuss a great battle. It would require most of the camp, and therefor most of the site's participation. A lot of planning goes into something like that.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Site Plot: Great Battle   Site Plot: Great Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:21 pm

So maybe after the Mods are picked and the Cabin Leaders are elected, we could have a site wide event, like a Great Battle.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Site Plot: Great Battle   Site Plot: Great Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Another battle sounds good, but that would involve some planning. I'll suggest it to the staff and see what they say.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Site Plot: Great Battle   Site Plot: Great Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Hawk it's extremely difficult to hold site wide events. I tried a small event as a cl(manticore plot, anyone?) and it died out. It takes a lot of work, which is why it doesn't happen often. And a great battle, with NPCs(I don't even understand how this works, because someone still has to write up the bad guys), dedicated parts of the forum, etc. takes the cooperation of the entire site. I think that, for this to carry through, you'll have to plan it out more and get everyone on board. I'm not opposed to it, I just think it need more planning than a just a prophecy or quest.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Site Plot: Great Battle   Site Plot: Great Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:20 am

I suggested this a long time ago -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Plot: Great Battle   Site Plot: Great Battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Plot: Great Battle
Page 1 of 1