Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Colour Change!

Go down 
+5
Sniggle
Nico
kenzie
Stevie
dean
9 posters

Do you think its time for a new colour for our members?
Yes, I like the yellow
Colour Change! I_vote_lcap34%Colour Change! I_vote_rcap
 34% [ 10 ]
Yes, however a different colour (post in thread which)
Colour Change! I_vote_lcap38%Colour Change! I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 11 ]
No, I like this yellow
Colour Change! I_vote_lcap24%Colour Change! I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 7 ]
I'm indifferent and don't care.
Colour Change! I_vote_lcap3%Colour Change! I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Colour Change! Empty
PostSubject: Colour Change!   Colour Change! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:26 am

I personally think its time to shake things up a bit and have some colour change. I mean, just now Angel, Nico and Skye were messing around with the colours and from that the new GL colour was born (yay) and we also had a replacement for the member yellow, instead of this type of yellow we had this colour yellow. I thought this looked better so I thought we should make a poll ^^'
Back to top Go down
Stevie

Stevie

Colour Change! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change!   Colour Change! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:31 am

suggesting this colour for members cuz yolo. it's unisex, and the closest to pink I'm gonna get.
Back to top Go down
http://illuminahty.tumblr.com/

Colour Change! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change!   Colour Change! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:33 am

I like the paler yellow you posted, and the one that was tested for a little while. It was all retro looking, and made me think of lemons. Loved it. Love lemons.

Sometimes it's nice to have a change, as well. It's been yellow for quite a while.

Just my five cents.
- Zelly
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Colour Change! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change!   Colour Change! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:06 am

What about This one? Its unisex and almost everyone likes green, except for greens haters... or even this one
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Colour Change! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change!   Colour Change! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:52 pm

@Legacy: that's pretty close to the mod color, and let's be honest, guys really don't want to be purple. But it is very pretty!

@Tongue Tied: I'm sorry, but that almost exactly th CL color, so it won't be chosen.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Colour Change! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change!   Colour Change! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:56 pm

I was personally a fan of switching legend color to member color, and making members that nice shade of, like, pale blue.
Back to top Go down
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

Colour Change! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change!   Colour Change! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:29 pm

this
this
this
this

Try to keep a good color scheme for everything. Otherwise, it honestly will look disgusting.
color schemes:
Spoiler:

Everyone seems to prefer blues/purples.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Colour Change! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change!   Colour Change! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:34 pm

Alright, since in the poll the paler shade of yellow has won, we will switch the colors until we decide on a permanent color, and perhaps even a site revamp. (so nice job voting!)
Back to top Go down

Colour Change! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change!   Colour Change! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:49 pm

The butter yellow is making me feel sick :( I just had to go and look at another page for five minutes for it to go away.

Anyway, I know it's too close to the admin colour but this is good. As is this but perhaps a little lighter.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Colour Change! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change!   Colour Change! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:54 pm

I could find a few colour schemes. But I'd prefer the site skin to be something professional. Not too childish.

Also, I think a thread should be made in news and updates.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Colour Change! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change!   Colour Change! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:09 pm

The dark blue doesn't look too great against the black. It's very hard to read for me. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Colour Change! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change!   Colour Change! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:18 pm

I prefer the original yellow, but I'm just an oldie. :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
dean
Experienced Poster

Colour Change! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change!   Colour Change! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Colour Change! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change!   Colour Change! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:29 pm

So do I, Gaz. xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colour Change! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change!   Colour Change! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colour Change!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: