Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Colour Change II

Go down 
5 posters

Which scheme do you prefer?
Number 1
Colour Change II I_vote_lcap5%Colour Change II I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Number 2
Colour Change II I_vote_lcap11%Colour Change II I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Number 3
Colour Change II I_vote_lcap16%Colour Change II I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Number 4
Colour Change II I_vote_lcap21%Colour Change II I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Number 5
Colour Change II I_vote_lcap5%Colour Change II I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
I didn't like any
Colour Change II I_vote_lcap42%Colour Change II I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
Indifferent
Colour Change II I_vote_lcap0%Colour Change II I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Colour Change II Empty
PostSubject: Colour Change II   Colour Change II I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:05 pm

So I managed to convince all you people we needed to change colours for our members but the colour now doesn't look good with the rest of the colours so I say, lol actually Fluffy and Cher said, that its time for a *drum roll* colour scheme. This will mean completely new colours for EVERY rank. Or something. Yeah. Kinda. Here we go, I made like 5 so far so this'll be good.

Scheme 1

Click here

Scheme 2

Click here

Scheme 3

Click here

Scheme 4

Click here

Scheme 5

Click here

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Colour Change II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change II   Colour Change II I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:05 pm

I can let you know now that we won't be changing the mod and admin colors, nor the legend color, an probably not the canon color, so perhaps make a color scheme with those three colors to see what other colors look best?
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Colour Change II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change II   Colour Change II I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Personally, I think that some people are stuck to the outward appearance of the site a lot. It's probably just because I'm a newer member, but I think that change is good. Same with the banner. I mean, if the admins don't want to redecorate the site, the members could volunteer and code something or edit the site for you guys... somehow. -shrugs-
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Colour Change II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change II   Colour Change II I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:50 am

The only color I ask that we keep is the teal color in honor of angel. I'm up to change for everything else. I agree with Cher. While I'm quite attached to what we have now, change is good. Slowly, subtly, but yes, I wouldn't mind it happening. The problem lies primarily in getting people to agree with one thing. Because everyone will want something different.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Colour Change II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change II   Colour Change II I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:26 am

Parzival wrote:
The only color I ask that we keep is the teal color in honor of angel. I'm up to change for everything else. I agree with Cher. While I'm quite attached to what we have now, change is good. Slowly, subtly, but yes, I wouldn't mind it happening. The problem lies primarily in getting people to agree with one thing. Because everyone will want something different.
Agreed :D
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Colour Change II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change II   Colour Change II I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Colour Change II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change II   Colour Change II I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:17 pm

I just want the admin color to stay, because it's a pretty blue, and goes with a lot of colors, and looks . . . adminie?

But I'm fine with any colors. And maybe we could keep some colors we have now, but only the ones we have to have, get new colors, and assign them to groups accordingly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colour Change II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colour Change II   Colour Change II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colour Change II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: