Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sweet and Simple

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Sweet and Simple  Empty
PostSubject: Sweet and Simple    Sweet and Simple  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Ok, I'm gonna make this sweet and simple.

I have two single charries if anyone is interested. Starr Watson and Commet Hughes. If you are intesrested, post here, or PM me. THANKS!!

-Hannah
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Sweet and Simple  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Simple    Sweet and Simple  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:33 pm

I have a single boy, but he's 16 and I'm not sure if you want him to date her because another one of my charries are already dating one of yours.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Sweet and Simple  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Simple    Sweet and Simple  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:07 pm

hey, I'm interested in Commett. Maybe he can date Alissa?
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Sweet and Simple  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Simple    Sweet and Simple  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:35 am

I think Anthony would be a great boyfriend! I'll just magically make him 17 XD. Anyways, do you think that would work out since Anthony is blind?
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Sweet and Simple  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Simple    Sweet and Simple  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:42 am

OK...

Pink... You know I love you with all my heart, but yeah, I already have one of my charries dating your, so no... XD

And as for Korra, I will take a look at him, and PM you what i think

Purple, I need your charrie topic so i can read about her

THANKS!!
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Sweet and Simple  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Simple    Sweet and Simple  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:58 pm

Uh, is it okay if I delay on that one... SORRY! It's just Alissa is a bit, well not ready, you could say!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet and Simple  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Simple    Sweet and Simple  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet and Simple
Page 1 of 1