Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Pippa Pettijon [Ready For Approval]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Pippa Pettijon [Ready For Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Pippa Pettijon [Ready For Approval]   Pippa Pettijon [Ready For Approval] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:02 pm

Spoiler:
Pippa Pettijon

Name: Pippa Pettijon
Age/Birthday: 15/December 27th
God Parent: Gelos; God of laughter and merriment
Claimed: Yes. When she was 11.
Mortal Parent: Orsay Pettijon;40;Owns a wellness center for people who have recently been diagnoised with Cancer
Years at Camp: 4. Since she was 11.
Breif History: Pippa was born to a loving caring mother. They lived in a nice 2 bedroom, 3 story house in a suburban neighborhood. Pippa's mother, Orsay enjoyed everyday she had with Pippa. She was always cheerful. Pippa was happy most of the time also. Pippa was as average as a demigod could be. She just acted abnormally happy. Pippa was a good kid. She didn't get into trouble often, she got good grades. Pippa joined photography club in grade 5. Her and her camera have been inseparable since. When Pippa turned 11, she started to have strange encounters on the street. One of which, was an older, obese women walking her Chihuahua. Pippa didn't know it but, this lady was Enchidna. Just before Enchidna could get Pippa, a satyr grabbe her and BOOM! She was on her way to camp.

Physical Appearence: Pippa has a cute, petite look to her. Her hair is short and bobbed. Her natural hair color is redish brown but, she dyed it black and purple when she turned 13. Pippa's eyes are big and have an innocent look to them. Her eyes are dark blue(Like the blue on Titan's Curse). She tends to wear a lot of make-up. Pippa is tan. Though, oddly enough, she doesn't tan. She stands at 5"2". Pretty small. She weighs 124lbs. She doesn't really have a certain style of dress. Just whatever looks cool and unique.

Personality: Pippa is all in all cheery girl. She can make anyone smile. Brightening your day is Pippa's specialty. Pippa has a few pet peeves that she son't tolerate: Bullies, people who date 'n' dump, Simple Plan, and finally, people with a huge ego. Pippa doesn't get pissed off easily. She's learned to keep her cool. Being quiet is not one of Pippa's specialties. She is very jumpy, n if anyone sneaks up on her she'd probably stab them.

Fatal Flaw: Her fear of the dark or possibly her inevitablity to shut up. There is no way this girl is sneaking up on an enemy.

Pets: She has a black cat named Tootsie. She's had Tootsie since she was 12. That was her first present from her dad. Its not magical or anything.

Talents: Well, she's good at a number of things, but to narrow it down, shes best at brightening peoples day. She can make anyone laugh.

Year Round or Summer: Summer

Other:
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Pettijon [Ready For Approval]   Pippa Pettijon [Ready For Approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:23 am

Just bumpin' myself up (:
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Pettijon [Ready For Approval]   Pippa Pettijon [Ready For Approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:08 pm

* accepted,
--------------HAPPY ROLEPLAYING!

Last edited by Cher on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Pettijon [Ready For Approval]   Pippa Pettijon [Ready For Approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Thanks Cherry (:
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Pettijon [Ready For Approval]   Pippa Pettijon [Ready For Approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:36 pm

Just remember to keep all your characters in one topic. It just keeps our forum clean. ^^
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Pettijon [Ready For Approval]   Pippa Pettijon [Ready For Approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Yeah, sorry bout that Embarassed
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Pettijon [Ready For Approval]   Pippa Pettijon [Ready For Approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:51 pm

It's fine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pippa Pettijon [Ready For Approval]   Pippa Pettijon [Ready For Approval] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pippa Pettijon [Ready For Approval]
Page 1 of 1