Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The biggest pet peeves!

Go down 
+17
GreekGirl
Natic
lara croft
LMFO
Sniggle
cher
Ninja Poet
Ryan McHale
Kol Mikaelson
Pip
moon
Banana
Echo92
firelord zuko
sapphire
kenzie
Kendall
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

The biggest pet peeves! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The biggest pet peeves!   The biggest pet peeves! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:51 am

• When my Sister yells at me for something stupid.
  • Omfg, don’t even get me started with something you guys do a lot. Are you unable to distinguish Wales to England? They are too different freaking countries, guise! It’s like saying Americans and Canadians are the same. It pisses me off.
  • When someone says my name wrong. Its KEH-RISS, Not anything different. Wanna hear my name? Listen to this; http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/rmhttp/wales/livinginwales/cerys.mp3
  • When someone puts an ‘E’ in my surname. It literally makes me want to kill you.
  • Serious people. Dude, just chill out. Life’s good.
  • When someone has been dating for not even two months and thinks their in love. You’re not in love.
  • When people take the things I do for granted.
  • When people keep asking you ‘what’s wrong’. Don’t even get me started, bish.
  • People who diss Justin. I won’t hate you. I won’t swear at you. I’ll probably laugh. But please don’t; it hurts my feelings even though I won’t tell you so.
  • Couples that never kiss or hug. You guys go out, right? Why don’t you grow some balls and show affection towards each other? You both want to; stop being shy.

Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The biggest pet peeves!   The biggest pet peeves! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:03 pm

-EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The biggest pet peeves!   The biggest pet peeves! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:14 pm

Foreign Languages.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The biggest pet peeves!   The biggest pet peeves! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:36 am

~Every. Freaking. Thing.
~The world? The WORLD.
~Uh, time.
~Oh, and LOVE. Seriously, who gets people?
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: The biggest pet peeves!   The biggest pet peeves! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:09 am

Humanity.
Back to top Go down
ElMono

ElMono

PostSubject: Re: The biggest pet peeves!   The biggest pet peeves! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Death. Always gets in the way, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://hacate.deviantart.com
Natic

Natic

PostSubject: Re: The biggest pet peeves!   The biggest pet peeves! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:49 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The biggest pet peeves!   The biggest pet peeves! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:37 am

-When people want something, but aren't willing to do the hard work that comes with achieving this goal. Just do it.

-When you are in a group or in partners for school and you end up doing all the freaking work. Hm

-people who are just rude and loud and just ugh

-stupid people Don't even bother arguing with me if you have no clue what you are talking about.

-Buses. Something bad always happens to me whenever I'm on the bus.

-People who think they know everything, but don't know crap.

-Songs that are played over and over on a radio

-Stupid people

-When I close the fridge and it somehow pops back open.

-when my computer freezes or does something weird and messes up everything
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The biggest pet peeves!   The biggest pet peeves! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:30 pm

-Bugs, just. ew. Creepy crawly disgusting bugs.

-When people start the car before all of us are in, it doesn't even have to be me.

-Hypochondriacs

-People who think that they're all that.

-When people superior to you claim they did something but never did...

-Sugar Daddys, they can't buy love.

-When girls are expected to cook and clean everything, again like my dad.

-People who can't keep a damn secret, seriously, it's not kindergarden where you forget what a secret is, right?

-AAAND when people sleep when leaning into you. Seriously, I don't want to see your face first thing when I wake up, much less half covered in drool.

<3
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: The biggest pet peeves!   The biggest pet peeves! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:20 am

Windy people, who cann't say what they want on your face and just shout it to the room. And when you say, is it me?, they're going to say, "natatamaan ka?" (translate, filipino to english)

UGH.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: The biggest pet peeves!   The biggest pet peeves! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:00 pm

-People who borrow stuff from me All.The.Freaking.Time. Seriously, I have a classmate who borrows my stuff all the time, and sometimes she doesn't return it until I 'remind' her. I don't hate her, but it really pisses me off

-People who you think is your friend, even if they don't act like one, believe me, it happens to me all the time. I had a 'friend' back in my old school, I gave her a friendship necklace, And.She.Gave.It.To.Someone.Else.

-People who think that just because I'm an introvert means that I can't socialize, That's not true, I just prefer to stay away from.... people.

-People who pressure you into doing something you don't want to do

-My niece, I don't hate her, she just annoys me a LOT when we go to her place, At first sight I like her and she doesn't annoy me, but stay with her for a few days, she starts to go into your room, and doesn't want to leave, I even fought with her a few times :(

-bugs, nothing pisses me off more than bugs

-People who don't like Twilight, seriously, my old classmates keep bashing on it, don't they care about the feelings of people who like twilight, I like Twilight and it's also hurting my feelings too. I you hate Twilight, then keep your mouth shut

-People who cut you off in traffic, I don't drive since I'm still 12, but it happens to my dad, and it sometimes ends up with him swearing. Seriously, don't those people have any brains?

-Do you know that (insertrudewordhere) sound that you hear when somebody rubs anything like a metal spoon & fork together, yeah, It hurts my ears, and it also gives me a headache
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The biggest pet peeves!   The biggest pet peeves! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The biggest pet peeves!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2