Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A talk with Daddy [Children of Aeolus]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

A talk with Daddy [Children of Aeolus] Empty
PostSubject: A talk with Daddy [Children of Aeolus]   A talk with Daddy [Children of Aeolus] I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Hi. I'm the rper of Aeolus. I don't want to make an open rp on the Olympus trip on the extremely off chance that it'll get cluttered with too many people.

So if you want to rp your kid talking to papa Aeolus, post here. OH, OH GLORIOUS SNIGGLE, YOU CHARMING, CHARISMATIC GIRL, WON'T YOU TAKE OFF FROM YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE TO POST WITH MY CAMPER? I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL. Something like that might work.

Rofl, no. Just hit me up here or via pm if you want to rp. Although, if your kid has questions for daddy, like, how did you fall in love with my mom, etc. etc., post them here or pm them to me in advance, and have a story behind it--unless you'd like me to make it up. I could do that, but it might not fit your character's history, and I'm too lazy to research them so yerp. I can go off the top of my head or you can give me a story to work with.

Or they can be like, hi dad. I kind of hate you.

And Aeolus can be like, WRAAAAAATHHHHHH I HATE YOU TOO YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN ABORTED. Or something. Idk.

Yerp~ So, if interested, post awaaaayyyy~

And a fair warning to all, my rp posts are sporadic. You can get a dozen a day or one every few weeks. I gain/lose muse for things at random times, so I apologize in advance.
Back to top Go down
Silver.Stones

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Daddy [Children of Aeolus]   A talk with Daddy [Children of Aeolus] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:05 pm

OH GLORIOUS SNIGGLE, YOU CHARMING, CHARISMATIC GIRL, WON'T YOU TAKE OFF FROM YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE TO POST WITH MY CAMPER? I WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL.
      Haha, I'm kidding. lol xD It's funny, I was just about to post with my Aeolus charrie in the Olympus trip when I came across this topic. Good thing, too. xD
      Anyway! I would love it if I could get a thread up with my charrie and her daddy. Ash is pretty curious so she'll probably just ask him a bunch of questions about how it like to be a god and stuff. She probably won't ask him about her mom, seeing as she really doesn't want to talk about that, but I imagine her questioning him all like “So how do you keep track of making sure storms are over the place where they should be at the right time? Are small breezes all that important? Do you want to take a break a lot, or is it not that tiring at all?” And all that fun shizz. xD
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Daddy [Children of Aeolus]   A talk with Daddy [Children of Aeolus] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:23 pm

If you'd like to start off the topic and link me to it, I'd be glad to jump in. Those questions are easy enough. Aeolus will be bitter and hint about how he deserves so much better. ;D

THE WINDS ARE ME FARTING OKAY DAUGHTER? GOOD. GO VISIT SOMEONE ELSE.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Daddy [Children of Aeolus]   A talk with Daddy [Children of Aeolus] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:40 pm

SNIIIIIIIIIIII

Sometime in the near future, I'm making a son of Aeolus. Like, he's a WIP right now. Hopefully if I get him finished and accepted before the trip's over, then you know.... But I'm gonna make his personality so that he's mad at Aeolus for leaving (>: D)
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Daddy [Children of Aeolus]   A talk with Daddy [Children of Aeolus] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:42 pm

Sniggle 'o grateful one, can Aeolus rp with my charrie Kaylee? She would just talk to her dad about like camp and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Daddy [Children of Aeolus]   A talk with Daddy [Children of Aeolus] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:02 pm

Sure, sure, all of these can be done.

Keep in mind, though, that I have a buttload of rps going, so replies will likely take a while, and these rps are not meant to be long term in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Silver.Stones

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Daddy [Children of Aeolus]   A talk with Daddy [Children of Aeolus] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A talk with Daddy [Children of Aeolus]   A talk with Daddy [Children of Aeolus] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A talk with Daddy [Children of Aeolus]
Page 1 of 1