Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM} Empty
PostSubject: Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM}   Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM} I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:17 pm

Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM} Tumblr_lu5p4f9OHX1r17yi9

Skylar Cross

After an Apollo kid did his healing magic on her leg, broken cheekbone, and ribs, being able to do nothing about her hand, he left. Skye took a deep breath, still clutching her knife to her chest in fear. Her precious camp was no longer completely safe. Knowing that people who supported Kronos were inside the camp... Well, she wasn't feeling too great. Nobody had come to see her yet, as expected, as nobody really cared.
Her vision was fuzzy, and she felt really weak. She already had some ambrosia squares, which made her feel better, but not emotionally. Skye shivered under the blanket that was sprawled quickly and messily over her body.
Basically, she looked like a wreck.
She was covered in cuts and bruises, and bandages. Her forehead was sweaty after the fighting to protect her cabin, and eventually took the manticore down. Henry, however, didn't make it. That made her rage, and she was able to get enough energy to stab the manticore.
Skye moved some hair from her face, with her left hand.
"Well... This sucks," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM}   Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:53 am

Jared Frost.

Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM} Tumblr_lwxfurjIoZ1qgzh68o1_500

I ushered my son, Logan, in through the infirmary, talking to an Apollo kid nurse. I frequently made hand gestures, making it clear t everyone in the room that I actually carted about someone. And that someone is my son.

"...And he's been getting fevers frequently lately. I was wondering if you could check him for mono?" The nurse tried to reply, but I unknowingly interrupted her with my nervous babbling. "And his throat is sore, his knees are weak, and sometimes he feels like he's not good with ladies,"

"Dad!"

"It's perfectly normal for a boy your age Logan. And besiidesss, if you have mono, then you can prove me wrong by showing me the girl you kissed to get it. Mmkay?" I said with a small smile. He shook his head. I turned back to the nurse. "And... I'm kind of moving out of camp soon, and I can't move to an apartment if he's barely strong enough to walk,"

"I'm honestly not that sick, I just have the sniffle-"

"And what if you have cancer? What will I do then!?"

"Dad!! Come on, you're embracing m-"

"Shush! I'm having a parent rant now!"

Jared continues scolding his son for a moment and then turns back to the nurse.

"Okay... can you just take his blood and check him for mono?"

"Sure," she said awkwardly and took Logan into a small room.

I took a deep breathe and turned around, ready to go back to the Cabin and take a nap. Then... then I saw her. Skye. The one girl I actually became serious for.

"Oh come on, really Aphrodite? Again with this? Can't I just walk away?" I asked myself softly, but I already knew the answer. Nope.

But then I actually took a closer look at Skye. She was hurt. Badly hurt. Old-Boyfriend instinct kicked in and I almost slid next to her, grabbing her hand in between mine.

"Oh My God, are you okay?!" I asked hurriedly, looking her over.

Then I realized what I had been doing. Oh. Awkward.

I let go of her hand slowly and then just kinda looked around casually.

"Er... how've you been?" I asked with a definite awkward expression on my fact.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM}   Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:13 am

Skylar Cross

Skye looked around for a moment, and spotted Jared with his kid talking to an Apollo kid. She gritted her teeth together. "Please don't see me please don't see me please don't see me please don't see me," she whispered under her breath. Of course, he noticed her. She hid her right hand under the blanket. "Please don't talk to me please don't talk to me please don't talk to me please don't talk to me," she muttered with a more bitter tone. Of course, he walked over to her. However, his reaction was something she didn't expect.
After Jared asked how she was, and took her hand, she said something real intelligent like, "Uh..."
He let go of her hand awkwardly, and she almost... Longed for him to touch her again. They hadn't really talked or anything lately, let alone touched. He had a son now... Things were different.
"Well, I don't know if you knew, but there was a recent situation where some Kronos followers released Manticores into camp. I defended my cabin and a friend..." she choked a bit. "Henry, he didn't make it." Skye quickly took a breath. "And here I am..." she made a gesture with her good hand.
Skye looked around for a minute. "So... How have things been going with you? How's the kid?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM}   Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:40 am

Looking back at me
I seemed to have never really got it right.
I never stopped to think of you.
I'm always wrapped up in things
I cannot win.

Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM} 33tno74

"Oh. That... sucks. I understand how it feels to lose someone close..." I said and realized that we haven't' spoken since I introduced her to my son.

It's been a long time, but... the way things are now... it's hard to find time. I get nights and since she's a Cabin Leader, she has to be accustomed to curfew. Me? I go out into New York. Looking for some bit of fun before I have to go home and care for my kid. Who... until a couple months ago... didn't even know I had.

Oh man... a couple months ago I completely betrayed Skye. Openly and utterly. With that girl, Poppy... but she cheated on me with whoever that scumbag was. And since then, after being cut off for the better part of a year, I kinda went a little... crazy with the whole nightlife thing. Been getting drunk, high, watching games... doing other stuff with strangers... meh it's been a crazy ride.

Before I realized it, I heard Skye's voice break through my thought barrier.

"Uh what? Sorry I uh... just been thinking. And I've been... all right to say the least. The kid's been taking up my whole life, so I drop him here at least once a week so I can get some free time. I only get nights, and those I can barely remember because of the drinking... and the random sexual encounters... and-" I stopped myself from going any further.

After actually listening to myself and how my life is... I just sound pathetic. And it was probably obvious to her. And her... because of her... I drown myself in alcohol and the women. Why did she have to cheat on me? Why? Why did she have to put me through that immense hell? Why did she have to... reduce me to this?

She must see... that I'm just a broken man. A broken soul.

"Heh. I uh... I kinda went off the rails there. Heh..." I muttered and turned back up to her.

I love her so much. And I don't understand why.

You are the antidote that gets me by.
Something strong like a drug, that gets me high.
What I really meant to say...
Is I'm sorry for the way...
I am.
I never meant to be so cold.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM}   Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:34 am

Skylar Cross

Skye furrowed her eyebrows together at hearing what he had been doing. It sounded almost... Well, more interesting than what she had been doing. Late nights in her cabin room, listening to the flowing water in her pool, reading war strategy books. It wasn't all that fun, but it was safe.
Ya know, until now.
"Yeah, a little off the rails. Random sexual encounters?" she laughed a little bit at that. Skye did her best to act like she didn't care. She tried to turn it into a mildly friendly conversation. She didn't want it to be awkward.
Skye decided she did care. But, if these sexual encounters occurred when he was drunk... It couldn't be real, right?
She couldn't even imagine Jared being serious with another girl. Before she met Jared, she heard he wasn't too serious with anybody. Now, they said the same thing.
She sure hoped they were right.
Skye coughed. "I know about your brother." She looked up at him, trying to read his emotions. "I want you to know that I'm here. You might not want that, because, well, I wasn't the best girlfriend to you. But I am here. I promise, this time, I'm here," she reached out and took his hand.
Maybe it was the fact she came close to death, or her lightheadedness, but for some weird reason, she was pouring out her emotions to him. It was... Weird.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM}   Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:54 am

Looking back at me
I cannot win.

I was struck by the words. How did she... when did she... what? I always kept the part about my brother secret, not even Logan knew about it. I had lost my letter a while back... the last one he ever sent to me... and the letter saying he was dead. Did she take them? Or maybe she just stumbled upon them.

As she took my hand, the warmth spread through my body. A warmth I hadn't felt in a long time. And no it was not because I'm a son of Khione goddammit. It was because I hadn't felt anything remotely close to love for a while. It was... almost new yet familiar. It was the nice kind of familiar.

But, sadly, reality rushed back into my mind and I hesitated to be open with her.

"Look... Skye, I understand what you're doing and I would want nothing more than to be with you..." I smiled. "But I need to know if you're going to be faithful. When you... did that with that guy... I was reduced to this scumbag who can't keep a girlfriend, is an alcoholic... and just hates his own life. I need to know that you will be faithful, because if not... then I just don't think I can handle it," I said with a sincere hushed tone of voice as I looked over her.

Hm? She seemed to be hiding her hand. Meh... not important I guess... but still.

I am.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM}   Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:59 am

Skylar Cross

Skye looked up at him. Was he being serious? He had done the same thing to her with that Zeus girl, and that Poppy girl. However, she wasn't going to menton those girls. They only brought back bad memories...
Skye looked down, avoiding his eyes. She didn't know what to say. He trusted her? He wanted to get back together with her? What?
Were pigs flying now?
"Look, Jared. I'm not gonna lie, I've done some pretty bad stuff in the past. But I' willing to put those things behind me if you do the same with what you've done. We've both been equally," she paused for a moment, thinking of the word. "I don't know... Uh... Horrible? Unholy? Not nice? We've both been equally not nice. So what do you say we put all of that behind us? Maybe have another chance at us?" she suggested, putting emphasis on "another."
Skye met his eyes again. Was their relationship ever going to make it? Or were the Fates, and Aphrodite, against it?
It sure seemed so.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM}   Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM} I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:40 am

Looking back at me
I cannot win.

"Pfft, I've been way worse I can tell you that," I said with a laugh. "I did these things to this girl named Poppy that I would NEVER have done to you. Ho man. And this girl named Robyn. And this girl named Julianne. And this girl named... you know what? This probably isn't helping hm? But the point is, I know that I've done way worse... it's just that when you did it... I just broke. But I want to put this behind us. I want to be with you Skye... if you know, you'll have me," I said with a slight smile.

Then, before she could answer, I turned my head slightly to see Logan, his son standing there.

"Uh... hey. Did you hear the part about the girls...?" I asked and he nodded. "Uh... I never did that. It was totally just a joke,"

"Save it. You think I didn't hear you last night? Or any of the other times? Last night whatsherface was screaming like a banshee. A banshee. And I've heard banshees scream before," He said.

"Uh. You know, you should go back to the Cabin. We're moving to the apartment we looked at tomorrow, remember?" I tried to usher him off but he just looked at Skye.

"You're Skye right? Isn't this the girl you told me was horrible in bed?"

My eyes almost bulged out of my head as I turned my head to him.

"No that was a different Skye,"

"You told me it was like... Skye Desity or Destiny or something like that right?"

"Yes. It was Skye Destiny and she's a small-town girl from Cleveland, Ohio. Now get back to the Cabin and pack. Now," I said, ready to rip him a new one.

He shrugged and walked out of the infirmary.

"Sorry about that, just a mixup of names," I said and looked away slightly.

I am.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM}   Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM} I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:13 am

Skylar Cross

Skye raised her eyebrow at Jared's son. Instead of being angry, she wanted to laugh, but decided it wasn't appropriate.
"Ya know, despite hearing all of that, I'm going to say yes, Jared, I'll have you again. I want to be with you," she admitted. That was hard for her... To, well, spill out her feelings. But it seemed Jared was the boy that would do this to her. Make her feel lightheaded, make her mind turn upside down. It was weird... Maybe after everything that's happened between them, maybe after all of those breakups they've endured, she still loves him.
Skye shook her head for a brief moment. She was going to be cautious of Jared this time. She wasn't going to jump into his arms and tell him she still loved him... No. It wasn't going to work like that. He was going to have to prove to her he's changed for the better. Although, she did so desperately want to jump into his arms and tell him she still loved him.
Willpower, Skye. Willpower, she told herself.
He was broken... She could tell. Even though she wasn't going to let herself be vulnerable, she was going to help Jared. Hopefully she would do some good for him. She didn't like seing him like this.
Thinking that, she wanted to cry. While she had been living it up Cabin Leader-style, he was out at bars drinking and doing the dirty with strange women.
...That didn't actually sound too bad, but Skye decided it was bad enough.
Skye reached up and hugged Jared, with one arm, of course, hiding her right hand behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM}   Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM} I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:29 am

Looking back at me
I cannot win.

"Yay!" I squeaked lightly, trying not to be loud so I don't wake up any other sleeping patients in the infirmary.

I hugged her tightly, wanting to jump into HER arms and tell her that I still loved her. And frankly, as she knew, I didn't have much willpower. And I was going to do it, but... I looked at her right hand. I pretended to lean into the hug and looked at the bandage on her wrist.

Huh... that's funny I never remembered her hand being so sma-

Oh. Ohhhh.

Oh.

I continued to hug her, trying to keep my face away from hers, because my eyes burned bright with fury. I'm going to find the bastard who did this to her, and I'm going to kill him. Slowly.

But for the best choice of action right now? Try to... act nonchalant about it.

"YOUR HAND! WHAAAAA"

Smooth Jared. Smooth.

"Er... I mean... your hand... it's gone," I said with a casual tone.

I sighed and hugged her again, letting her now that I was here for her, for better or for worse.

Ooo, that thought kinda went a little too fast didn't it? Er... well we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

"You know what? It doesn't matter. You're perfect the way you are and I'm so happy right now that I couldn't be brought down by the world ending... well actually I could but still," I said with a big fat smile on my face.

I was happy. And angry. And concerned. And worried. But really happy.

"So... in honor of our make-up... wanna make out? lolnojaykayz, but still, I don't know if you heard over that conversation with Logan or not but I'm moving out of camp tomorrow and into an apartment by the beach, not far from here. So... you wanna come help us? And maybe we could... heh... test out the new bed," I finished with a breath.

Cue the wiggly eyebrows.

I am.

~I already made the moving in topic with Jared, here it is. But you haz to share him, because friends are going to help too xD

https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t10455-what-me-making-a-topic-what-is-this-sorcery-private-to-s-l-u-e-h-and-n-i-x-and-c-h-e-r-r-i-e#227510~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM}   Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Didn't Exactly Go As Planned {SAM}
Page 1 of 1