Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

GANG FIGHT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

GANG FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: GANG FIGHT   GANG FIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:43 am

OK. Before I can give you the full plan I have to give you the full back story. Time to start.

Cain (my charrie) and Kylee (Moon's charrie) were in a pretty serious relationship. One day, Cain took a leave of absence. He came back and the first thing he did was go to see his girlfriend. There was one problem with this. She was someone else's fiance. Aiden (Greeker's charrie) had started dating Kylee while Cain was gone, and before he came back, Aiden proposed. Cain wasn't exactly happy with this, but there wasn't a whole lot he could do. So Cain went off the arena to unleash hell on a few training dummies. There, ironically was Penny (Kat's charrie). Penny was Aiden's almost adopted sister. Once they tried dating (so I'm told) but it didn't work out. Long story short, Penny and Cain went to a fast food joint to get a coke. While they were there they shared a kiss. At that exact moment, Aiden walked in to find his ex-girlfriend and his almost sister kissing his fiance's ex-boyfriend. There was some shouting, but finally Aiden allowed Cain to date Penny. What's funny about this whole story, is Cain still has a thing for Kylee, Aiden still has a thing for Penny, but Penny has a thing for Cain, and Kylee has a thing for Aiden (sorry if I just confused you). Right now, Cain's in the arena with Kylee, and in the right moment is going to kiss her. (I could explain to you why but we don't have all day) When he does so, Penny most likely is going to hate Cain's guts. Kylee most likely is going to hate Cain's guts, if not join Aiden in the epic smack down.

I was thinking that Cabin 7 would come to keep Cain from dieing, and when that happens, the Hades cabin would probably get into the fry as well. Poseidon would have mixed emotions most likely. Ares would take sides with whoever winning, and Athena would take the other side. So if the cabin against cabin thing kept happening, it'd basically be a camp split. One quick question though... Does anyone else think West-side Story when they read this? Now last question, do you think this would work?
Back to top Go down

GANG FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GANG FIGHT   GANG FIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:00 am

OK. I'd love to get in on this. Maybe Gwenda or Ichabod... Gwenda is more of a fighter though... Ichabod would just flirt with everyone and everything.

I think it is a little West Side Story, yeah.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

GANG FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GANG FIGHT   GANG FIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:39 am

Well, that was a long story. But I'm in on it. My charries are usually not the fighting type, but I'm definitely in on this.

Can I join? And I believe this would work.

I didn't read the story keeeeekee
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

GANG FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GANG FIGHT   GANG FIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:49 am

Lol yeah sure. I wouldn't read the whole story either. just make sure you read the love triangle... not sure who that will turn out.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

GANG FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GANG FIGHT   GANG FIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:28 pm

CAN TOBY JUST COME IN AND BE ALL
"waddafuqisgoingon? CALM DOWN PLZ" just for kicks and giggles.
Oh, and if you need a healer, I should have my Serapis charrie finished by then. If not, find some asclepius kids. >_>
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

GANG FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GANG FIGHT   GANG FIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Correction, Love Square** :P
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

GANG FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GANG FIGHT   GANG FIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:56 pm

I've been apart of two love "Squares" now xD
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

GANG FIGHT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GANG FIGHT   GANG FIGHT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GANG FIGHT
Page 1 of 1