Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I've finally gone insane (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

I've finally gone insane (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've finally gone insane (Private)   I've finally gone insane (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:12 am

Simon waved him off. "It's a side-effect of being the Avatar. No biggie," he said, referring to his powers. Why oh why did they have to drain him like this? "And yeah, we better go."

But as soon as Simon took a tentative step towards the camp's direction, something moved--or slithered more like--in front of him, catching his attention. His eyes widened. A snake, its body thicker than his arm, hissed impatiently in front of them. Its beady yellow eyes glowed slightly in the night, its forked tongue tasting the air.

Simon gulped. He'd normally use his powers, but right now, he didn't think it would be a very good idea. What if he suddenly fainted? "Hi, Mr. Snakey. We are not good food. Go away," he blurted out randomly. The snake rose, ready to strike at any moment. "Seth, a plan would be very very helpful right now."
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: I've finally gone insane (Private)   I've finally gone insane (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:34 am

Seth stared wildly at the snake, eyes wide. "Uh.... Snakes are deaf, Simon." He advised helpfully, trying to think of a way. Unconsciously, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the whistle he had. Then he noticed and looked at it. Oh wow, big deal a whistle could do.

He had a sudden urge to throw it. Am I crazy? But anything to keep the snake away from Simon. "Hey! Look here!" He yelled to the snake, completely ignoring his own advice, and made a threatening movement at it, hoping that it would notice the new threat. Him, of course.

As it reared to look at him, Seth threw the whistle, completely no idea what he was doing. "Yahh!" To his surprise, it elongated into a long stick in a matter of seconds, and spun like a wheel, whacking the snake a few metres back. Then it flew back to his hands, and he nearly dropped it in shock. Seth knew what to do next, he took the ex-whistle and swung it at the snake, just as it tried to spring at him.

He didn't even touch the reptile. Yet it suddenly shot back the exact opposite way it was trying to attack him and hit the ground backwards, slithering around in confusion. At that same moment, Seth felt his strength drain a little, but he was too filled with adrenaline to notice.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: I've finally gone insane (Private)   I've finally gone insane (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:00 am

"Oh, I knew that," Simon lied, managing a slight chuckle. Then he tried to stifle a laugh as Seth tried to shift the snake's attention by yelling. "Y'know, Seth, snakes are deaf." Then he threw a whistle at the creature. A whistle? Really? The whistle expanded into a stick before his very eyes, spinning in midair and throwing the snake a few feet away. His mouth dropped open in awe as Seth then proceeded to slice it with the stick. Simon didn't miss how the snake got tossed away like a rag doll, even if it wasn't hit by Seth's mighty stick.

He didn't want to stand there like an idiot. He had to help in some way. Looking around for something to use, Simon spotted a rock as big as a small backpack. He waved his hand and the rock rose into the air almost eerily. Thankfully, telekinesis was way easier than element control and it didn't tire him as much. Well at least the rock's not that heavy, he thought, slightly relieved, before he made a throwing motion with his hand and the rock came flying towards the snake. The rock pinned it to the ground by its neck. Simon saw the creature thrash around wildly before slowly coming into a stop.

"C'mon, while it's distracted," he urged Seth as he started to move towards the direction of camp.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: I've finally gone insane (Private)   I've finally gone insane (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:43 am

Seth dodged around the snake and followed Simon. "Oh, I knew that," he said, imitating Simon's previous comment, grinning. He swung the stick around. It was surprisingly heavy. "Okay, I've gotta admit, this weighs a ton for just a stick," he mused, inspecting the surface. Then he found a small crack, no, a line near one of the ends. Curious, he felt it and pushed a nail through the crack, it shifted slightly. Intrigued, he figured a possibility, and pulled both ends in different directions.

It gave way suddenly, revealing a flash of silver, and Seth almost whacked Simon on the head unexpectedly with one end, his strength encountering lesser resistance than predicted. "Whoops, sorry. Whoa!" He said in awe, for he was holding the hilt of a sword with his left hand, and a hollow staff in the other. He swung it experimentally a few times, lost his grip for a moment, and this time one long hilt end jabbed at Simon's shoulder.

"Ah! I'm not used to this yet," Seth apologised, sticking the parts together to form a whole again, to avoid any more unintentional accidents, which might just turn intentional due to his *character*. Then he looked at the staff in his hand. "Um... Any idea how to turn it back into a whistle again?" But just as he said it, the stick shrunk back into its original form. "Okay, this is way cool," he admitted.

(( Have you watched bangkok kungfu? Mario is like epically funny in there, he acted the main cast role of a mentally disabled. xD ))
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: I've finally gone insane (Private)   I've finally gone insane (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:52 am

Simon heard something that sounded suspiciously like unsheathing a sword and he turned to look. He widened his eyes. The silver blade gleamed in the moonlight as Seth swung it around. Simon winced at the thing poked his shoulder. Thankfully it had been the hilt, not the blade. "It's fine. Just practice with it later when I'm a good five feet away, alright?" he said, grinning as he continued his trek back to camp.

"Nice weapon. Someone must really like you to give you that," he remarked, just an attempt to keep a conversation. Simon feared that he'd suddenly fall asleep if he wasn't talking. Soon enough, he saw the gateway to camp. No harpies in sight though, so it's all good. "Thank the gods! Behold my gateway to sleep!"

((And no, I haven't))
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: I've finally gone insane (Private)   I've finally gone insane (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:03 am

Seth grinned, then shrugged, "Yeah, I suppose so. I think its whoever that has been giving me all so confusing instructions in my head. " He heard Simon's next words and looked up, stuffing the whistle into his pocket. At last.

"So... What do I do when I get there, while you snore peacefully and marry your bed?"

(( Well, you should. :P ))
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: I've finally gone insane (Private)   I've finally gone insane (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:17 am

It took almost all of Simon's strength to force his eyes open as he stumbled across safe borders of camp. He placed his hands on his knees, trying to keep himself awake at least until he got back to his cabin. "Find the half-man half-unicorn--sorry I mean horse--in that really big house."

He grinned, managing a half-wave before he started to make his way to his cabin. "I only marry my own species, dear boy. How else would I help bring the most awesome children to this world?" he shouted with a laugh, realizing how weird he sounded. Shaking his head at his weirdness, he jogged towards the Hecate cabin, where his comfortable bed seemed to be calling out to him.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: I've finally gone insane (Private)   I've finally gone insane (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:32 am

Seth waved back, chuckling at his absurd statement, then repeated Simon's instructions in his head. Half-man, half-unicorn/horse in the big house. How insane could all this get? He decided just not to think about it for the sake of sanity, and just follow his words.

Seth turned a three hundred and sixty degrees, located the 'big house', and set off towards it, wondering what he'd find there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've finally gone insane (Private)   I've finally gone insane (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've finally gone insane (Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2