Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]

Go down 
+6
Nico
pinkgirl
FudgeeBear
Banana
Beanie
sapphire
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] Empty
PostSubject: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:07 am

THE PLOTS

Welcome to the Plots.
User found: Guest
Please do enjoy your stay.

Foreword
My charries need some relationships. No, not really the romantic kind. I'm talking friends, enemies, rivals, etc. Interested? Well, here they are in a nutshell.

TAYLOR LILIAN BROOKS, DAUGHTER OF KHIONE
Taylor Lilian Brooks
The 17-year-old daughter of Khione who is dating Zachary Chance.

How Taylor will treat you will depend on her first impression of you. She thinks that first meetings are important and will be an essential factor of how she sees you as. So if you screw up when you meet her, she will never forget that. Ever. Also, Taylor's behavior can somehow change depending on the people she's with. Like if she's with the people she genuinely likes, she can be friendly and cheerful. When she's with people she generally doesn't get along with, she can be sarcastic and hot-headed.

Plots
DUN DUN DUN -it'sasecretlol- [ONGOING]
Okay, unless you have a really good plot for Taylor, she's not open for rp. Also, I'd rather rp her with people whom she has some solid relationships before.

RPS ONLY FOR SELECTED FEW

CALEB AUSTIN WRIGHT, SON OF MOMUS
Caleb Austin Wright
The 16-year-old son of Momus who is single but... don't get me started. Just don't.

Caleb generally doesn't get along with people. He's a know-it-all with a huge ego. He wants everything to flow perfectly and gets real mad if even a small detail goes amiss. He inherited some unwanted traits from his father, the most notable being his mocking and critical natures, and as such he isn't afraid to speak out his thoughts and mock people he feels to be inferior. Caleb also has the habit of using big words in conversations. This has led him to be involved in a fair few fights.

Plots
Path to Friendship [ONGOING]

CLOSED TO PLOTS AND RPS

ALEXANDRA LOUISE WHITLOCK
Alexandra Louise Whitlock
The 17-year-old daughter of Zeus who is dating Kade Young.

Alex loves to meet new people. This daughter of Zeus will also never stop talking, and sometimes she blurts out the wrong things to say. Her mouth has a mind of its own, she claims. Alex has very unpredictable mood swings. She can be likened to a ticking time bomb that can be triggered by the smallest of details, like a harmless joke taken the wrong way. Are you planning to throw her a few insults, especially those regarding her big mouth? Prepare to be fried.

Plots
The Mysterious Quest [ONGOING]

CLOSED TO PLOTS AND RPS

JONATHAN WYATT ADAMS, SON OF APHRODITE
Jonathan Wyatt Adams
The 16-year-old son of Aphrodite who is crushing on Veronica Lyric.

Being the son of the love goddess, he is dominated by love. I'm not talking romantic love, though it's a factor of his personality, but Jonathan genuinely cares for every single creature out there. He hates fights and conflicts, and tries his best to be a mediator between the two parties. Of course, most of the time, he ends up being beaten up for trying to help. Jonathan is also a great listener and is the type of person who will give his last shirt to others. When alone, Jonathan is bound to wallow in self-pity and is prone to depression.

Plots
A chance at romance [ONGOING]

Friends? Someone who can make him realize how bad it is when you're too absorbed in meeting others' needs that you forget yourself.

NICOLE AISHA REEVE, DAUGHTER OF ARES
Nicole Aisha Reeve
The 16-year-old daughter of Ares who is single but undibbable.

Nicole has multiple-personality disorder. Her first side is the nicest and gentlest girl you will ever meet while the other is a complete and total sadist just wanting to rip your body to shreds. That's Nikki in a nutshell. Scary, isn't she?

Plots
First she needs friends. A lot of friends. Don't worry about her 'dark' side--it won't come out just yet.

LUCY BELLE BRADFORD, DAUGHTER OF APHRODITE
Lucy Belle Bradford
The 19-year-old daughter of Aphrodite who is in a somewhat complicated relationship with Jacob Drew Bradford.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Plots
Unless you're Welshy or Nico, Lucy is not open for plots atm.

KIM RAZIEL SWIFT, DAUGHTER OF HYPERION
Kim Raziel Swift
The 18-year-old daughter of Hyperion who is single.

Well, to cut it short, Raziel is an outgoing girl with a touch of wit and sarcasm here and there. She is highly sociable and makes friends easily, though she has the tendency to speak her mind and do things without considering what others might think. Despite her age, she loves to do immature things like playing pranks and breaking rules.

Thanks to her not-so-nice past, Raziel tends to be bitter about certain things and hides her vulnerable self behind a tough exterior. She never shows this more sensitive side to anyone, not even guys she has dated in the past. She can also come off as a flirt (on purpose or not) and doesn't take relationships seriously.

Oh, and she sings. Minor detail, but since music is pretty much her whole life, I decided to include it here.

Plots
Friends, enemies, the usual stuff.

Won't it be an interesting plot if she breaks your character's heart? ;) sorry i have evil plots

KEITH TOBIAS WARREN, SON OF HERMES
Keith Tobias Warren
The 17-year-old son of Hermes who is single but undibbable.

Warren is pretty extreme, to say the least. He loves the thrill of meeting danger face-to-face, though surprisingly, he is averse to battling and his first instinct is to flee rather than fight. Nevertheless, he is a fun guy to be with, that is, if you look past his rebellious ways and stick around long enough for him to warm up to you. If you want to be friends with him, you'll have to stand his sarcasm and sorta dirty way of doing things. Though he might treat you as a friend, his loyalty as of now lies with Kronos and he will not think twice in ditching people just to follow the Titan lord, unless you do something big like save his life or something.

Warren is also a kleptomaniac. Be careful.

Plots
Idk. lol.

Quick Links
TAYLORCALEBALEXJONATHANNICOLELUCYRAZIELWARREN

I just wanna say
Don't apologize for short posts. Honestly, I don't mind if your post is short, as long as you give me something to go on. Quality over quantity, remember that. And as much as possible, I will try to match your post length, unless I have an extreme shortage or overload of muse.

Notes
Feel free to post if you have an idea for a plot! 8D

I also would like to point out that if my characters get somewhat mean to yours in a roleplay (*glances shiftily at Caleb and Raziel*), please please don't take it personally. If my character hates yours, it doesn't mean that I hate you. That being said, lolz, if you don't want anything bad to happen to your charrie in a roleplay, it's best to pm me beforehand. I tend to get a... little... violent in rp's. ;)

"A little? Who are you kidding with that, Sapphire? You nearly amputated my legs! Both of them!"
"I hate to say this, but I agree with Four-Eyes. You knocked me out not once, but twice."
"The hellhound and the cyclopes? That was you? Way to ruin my date..."
"It's your fault I got knocked up! Must you be the cause of every single one of my misfortunes?"
"...wow... I didn't think you could be so mean... But I guess I should count myself lucky. I mean I only ended up in a bar full of drunk men but that's not really that big of a deal compared to what they've gone through..."
"I feel so lucky all of a sudden."
"Eh, you suck."
"...pfft, bring it, gamemaster."

Oh come on, guys! Cheer up! If it helps, the most unfortunate things happen to my favorite characters! :D

"Ugh, take me off your list of favorites, please."
"You're lucky I don't have my knife right now..."
"... Does that mean you don't like me?"
"That's nothing to be sad about, Nicole. Count yourself lucky."
"I see... Must I feel lucky or not..?"
"Like me, hate me... I don't give a damn."
"Oh, so does this mean that something bad is going to happen to me soon?"
Designed and Coded by Sapphire of CHB. Steal and die.

Last edited by * spookire on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:59 am; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:09 pm

Caleb and Lyra definitely need to do another RP.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Agreed. I don't think he ever got over the fact that an eleven-year-old girl managed to slice his hand, haha. Hm... you make the topic?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:41 am

I'm liking Alexandra, could Nico and her be friends? :3
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:49 am

Sure! As long as he doesn't mind her talking a lot (and I mean a lot) I can see potential with them being friends xD So we rp out their meeting now?
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:01 am

Can Jonathan help Meira get out of her deppresion searching for Meiko? They're cousins, and Meiko is lost in camp. Can he can he can he? I think he can. *genius meme*
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:10 am

Yep, sure! Jonathan at your service, ma'am. He'll end up helping her find Meiko, probably xD You wanna start?
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:22 am

Maybe tomorrow, going to sleep now after Dongyi ^________^ Night night~
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:56 pm

Can Taylor and Alaska be BFF'S?
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:39 pm

I'm not sure about being BFFs because it will depend on how Taylor gets to know Alaska better, but I think they will have a great shot at being friends (as long as Alaska doesn't get in Taylor's bad side when they first meet, but I doubt it'll happen so you don't have to worry about that xD). Give Taylor some time to warm up to her and she might consider her as a best friend. Want to start in the Khione cabin?
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Sure! I'll make the topic!
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:57 am

Caleb and June. Whoooo. After the arena topic, we nee to have them roleplay. And I mean serious roleplay, man. xD

Okay, so I was thinking about the part of him that is sensitive and hidden, and "depressed" in a way. I kind of want June to be a contributing factor in helping Caleb feel comfortable with himself, and to help him see who he really is. Sort of like, June is able to see his light?

I've always wanted to have a rolelay like that. It's like a movie! It just seemed like the sweet, dynamic roleplay I've always wanted to have. (I know, I sound like a broken record. xP)
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:57 pm

Yes, definitely! Caleb is like "Oh no you saved me now I owe you." These are the only times that he can actually be changed, I think, if the person has done him something he doesn't think he can repay. There are only two people like that so far, lol.

And this is just a thought: I think Caleb can also help with June's personality. I see they're similar in a way--they both want real friends. So it's kinda like he can understand a little where she's coming from?

You don't even know how psyched I am for this to happen. xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Yeah! June does need a lot of help . . . And me, too! I never really plot. I don't know why, because plots are the best. Just tell me wherever and whenever you want to start and I'll either make the topic or reply!
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Weeeeell... do you want to wait for the arena rp to be finished? Or we could do a bit of a timeskip and assume the whole thing is done?

Plots are awesome. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Let's wait. I guess. Or time skip. I really have no preference, as long as we're plotting one way or another!
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Hey Rune! I was wondering if Anthony and Jonathan could be friends?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:48 am

Sure! Jonathan will be pleased to have guy friends, for a change xD How do you want to start?
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:35 pm

I have a topic in the Mess Hall. No one has replied, so I guess you can have Jonathan sit next to Anthony.

**NOTICE: Anthony is blind. That's why it sounds kinda homo XD**

Here's the link to the topic:
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t10303-blindly-eating-private-to-rune-dragon#225181
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Wait, hang on. Aren't they supposed to sit according to godly parent in the Mess Hall? So... I can't think of a way to get Jonathan to sit in the Khione table xD
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: AH!   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:22 am

Erm. Fudge yelling here.

AH! ALEXANDRA AND COLLIN NEEDED TO BE FRIENDS! THEY ARE ALMOST THE SAME! Um, okay, sorry, BUT I THINK THEY SHOULD BE GIVEN A CHANCE TO RP! Just one question, is Alex outgoing, and love adventures? If yes, IT WILL BE A SIN IF THEY DO NOT MEET!

/dies because of lack of air and broken vocal chord
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:43 am

Haha, Alex is outgoing, but I'm not sure about the adventures part. Maybe if it involves shopping... xD

lol, she and Collin do have their similarities. They should really meet. You got a plot in mind or should we just make it as we go along?
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:42 pm

We just make it as we go along! I wonder. If they would meet accidentally or pretend they know each other? .-.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:52 am

They might have seen each other around before but never officially met. They spent a good few years of their life in camp, after all. Who makes the topic?
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:32 am

Uh. You? C: Anywhere would be fine onegai.
(Btw, nice, nice, EPICLY AWESOME siggy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]   Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come meet my charries! [and plot with them too]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next