Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]

Go down 
+4
firelord zuko
Soar
GreenPaint
dean
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] Empty
PostSubject: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:00 am

THE MANTICORE
In the early morning the manticore struck accompanied by around a dozen demigods they attacked the Arena. The manticore was probably a creature born from nightmares. The twelve foot monster towered above the little demigods that were only half his size. Snarling loudly the got on all fours and started bounding down Half-Blood Hill to the Arena where he had been placed by Kronos. The demigods who'd let him in were now running after him but they were already far away. They couldn't even being to compete with the speed of a manticore. He reached the Arena and rose crouched slightly. Baring its teeth and snarling the walked closer whipping structures down with his tail.

The demi-gods arrived and the operation began. The manticore attacked, he tore at the weapons scattering them and then attacked the outside of the Arena. Whipping at it with his tail, snarling and clawing his way through causing holes. He knew his instructions; bring the Arena down. He looked around and saw demi-gods coming. He bared his three rows of teeth and smiled. Lunch. He snarled a Greek command for the other demi-gods to hold them back while he tore down the pillars.

The pillars that held up the Arena were all that needed to come down if he wanted to destroy it. So he would. There were many though. So many, it would take a while to get them down. The marble pillars were string and smooth. Too big to bite through so he attacked them with his claws and another with his tail. He ripped out whole sections of the great marble pillars. Creaking echoed through the Camp as the other pillars and wood in the arena had less pillars to spread its mass over.

(i will be posting every 5 posts)

Last edited by Dean on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:54 am

Sunny was practicing in the arena with Leo when the ground started to shake. She cursed as she lost her balance and fell face first onto the ground.
"What is that?" She asked to no one, picking herself up on the shaky ground. She took off her bracelets, thus turning them into a sword and a dagger, and started to jog to the entrance. Then, through the gate, she caught sight of a manticore! She yelled back to Leo, "It's a manticore!!"
She started to try and sneak around the manticore when a peice of falling pillar caught her on the arm. She cursed again, and went back inside the arena. She sat down by the wall and ripped off the bottom of her shirt, just enough that it showed her bellybutton, not much more, and started to wrap it around her arm.

Last edited by GreenPaint on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soar

Soar

Location : My nose is in a book, the rest of menus in another world...

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:10 am

Leo had been practicing archery when the growling and rumbling started. He'd gotten three arrows in the bullseye so fr, butthe rumbling threw him off balance and the arrow thudded into the ground. Feeling there was danger, he collected his arrows and went over to where Sunny was cursing and getting up. "What is that?" He asked, seeing a cloud of dust and debris coming from by the main gate.
She went over and called back that it was a manticore. But the words meant nothing to him. He hadn't been taught his monsters yet.
So he went over and andpeeked around the corner of the wall where Sunny was trying to sneak around the beast. He saw it's massive claws, multiple rows of teeth, and it's lashing tail and felt weak. 3 bullseyes wouldn't even faze that thing!
He was so absorbed in staring at the thing that he didn't get to yell a warning to Sunny as a peice of rubble plummeted towards her. He rushed over to where she was cursing, and offered his medical abilities.

Last edited by Soar on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:39 pm

(OOC: You make it sound like Romeo and Juliet! Haha.)

Sunny waved away his offer of help, securing her makeshift bandage with a knot. "Take this." She said, handing Leo her dagger, as she felt if she moved her wounded arm too much it'd start bleeding heavier.
She got up off of the ground and squared her shoulders. She grinned just a littlle crazily and squeezed Leo's hand for a second before running straight through the entrance, ducking to avoid falling peices of marble. There was so much dust coming from the pillar-destruction that soon she was lost from view to those in the arena. However, she found herself right on front of the manticore.
She wanted to yell some insult at the beast as a battle cry, but seeing it up close made her bravado weaken. She felt scared now, and wondered what in Hades she would do.
Back to top Go down
Soar

Soar

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:04 pm

(OOC: He has a crush on Sunny. I changed it.)

Leo took the dagger, and slipped it into his belt. "Thanks." He murmured, dizzy from being so close to her. When she squeezed his hand, the only thing in his mind was, does she like me? He was so busy wondering that he didn't realize where she was going until it was too late to stop her. So he followed her. The dust enveloped them like a blanket, making it hard to see clearly. He notched an arrow to his bow, nervous and jumpy as shapes loomed out of the dust, but just as quickly slithered away.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Dust swirled in Sunny's face and she choked on it. She looked back and saw the distant form of Leo coming. Part of her felt good that he was coming to protect her, the other part worried that he'd get hurt and she'd be saving both of their butts.
She blinked dust out of her eyes in time to see a price of rubble flying towards her head. She rolled out of the way, thank the Gods for ADHD, but the sharp shone caught her thigh. It ripped through her only pair of jeans and created a long gash. Looking away, she got back up, putting most of her weight on her other leg.
"Hey ugly!" She yelled at the manticore, swinging her sword at it's leg, though with one arm is wasn't very hard. She usually only stabbed and sliced with her sword, not swung while blood trickled out of her leg.
Back to top Go down
Soar

Soar

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:46 pm

"Suuu-nnny?" Leo called softly, walking in what seemed to be circles. Where WAS she? Probably getting herself killed... He sighed, and dust swirled in his face.
He decided to head towards one of the shapes looking out of the darkness. As he went towards it, the dust eased, as soon he saw what the shape was.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:37 pm

guys, please don't keep posting with each other...its all more directed to each other so I'll wait with a post until different people join.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:25 am

(OOC: Sorry)
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:15 pm

manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] Tumblr_m0wmcmf5sX1r0y1w0o1_500_large

NIALL malachy HOLLAHAN

Niall walks into the arena, seeking practice. The son of Hephaestus felt that he was rather clumsy with a sword, so he thought it would be best to practice. He didn't want to end up fighting, and lose because of his bad sword fighting skills. He starts making his way to the dummies, but halts noticing the manticore for the first time.

Niall stands there frozen, thinking. What was he supposed to do? Attack it? That would surely get him injured or killed. He slowly backs, up so he's not so close to it. He couldn't figure out what to do. He rub the side of his head, and watches the best. Hopefully someone would come in who knew what to do.
Back to top Go down
Soar

Soar

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Leo broke away from the dust cloud and saw a boy holding a sword.
"Hiya. I'm Leo. Manticore." He said, just to state the obvious. He fingered the dagger Sunny had given him, trying to figure out what to do.
"My friend Sunny's in there somewhere, too." He told the boy, letting his bow drop as he realized he still had it in the lock-and-load position.
"Any pointers on how to not die?" He asked, half jokingly, as his feet itched to be in the battle.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:37 pm

manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] Tumblr_lzl3fgJNT01qex710o1_500

I began to skip toward the arena, holding the pearl-lined bow in my hand with a detailed rainbow design as well as a matching quiver slung over my shoulder. These were gifts from my mom, and I wasn't much of a fighter but when I had talked to my mom in the forest and she handed me this I promised to become good with the bow so I was heading to the arena for daily training.

When I saw it, I stopped dead in my tracks. A manticore. How did it get inside the grounds? I gulped, clutching my bow tightly. My eyes scanned the arena to see who was there before it collapsed, and rested upon one person that made me feel like my heart stopped beating. Niall. I had been on a couple dates with him. Now he was in danger. I felt like there was only one thing I could do and that was draw attention away from him. I loaded up an arrow and pulled back the bow string. I let it shoot, and watched as it spiraled toward the manticore with a trace of a rainbow tail behind it. It was probably going to miss since I wasn't a great shot, but I just hoped that the manticore would notice me and get away from the arena.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:26 pm

manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] 427525_280121275387246_240856392647068_756061_878773261_n_large
• Caleb Wright •
Son of Momus

Caleb flicked three throwing knives at his target, earning a perfect bull's eye at each. He smirked smugly to himself as he moved to pull the knives out. Caleb was in a good mood; that much was obvious. He twirled the knives around his finger as he went back to his original position, getting ready to throw again. Just practicing. A routine he practiced almost everyday.

But something just had to disrupt that routine.

Everything happened all too fast. Noise erupted from behind Caleb, followed by a cloud of dust fogging the whole arena. Adjusting his glasses and covering his mouth with his hand, Caleb whipped around to see what caused the sudden disturbance when his heart nearly stopped at the sight. A full-grown manticore, here in the arena. In camp. Caleb ducked in cover as a part of a pillar flew right above his head. His mind was in a jumble, but the first question he thought of was, How did it get here?

Barely did Caleb have the time to wonder about that question when he suddenly found himself near two boys, one introducing himself as Leo. Caleb couldn't help bu snort at his question. "Want some pointers?" he asked, not being able to stop himself. "Run."

Caleb threw a smirk at Leo's direction before turning back to the problem at hand. He wasn't about to follow his own advice though. Caleb looked just in time to see an arrow whiz past, leaving a rainbow trail along its wake. Well, if they were trying to shoot at the manticore, then he figured he'd try something too. Caleb twirled two of the celestial bronze knives in his hand before hurling it at the monster's head, aiming for its eyes. Hopefully his knives would hit, but seeing as the manticore could easily move around to dodge and that the dust cloud was making it hard to see the thing, Caleb wasn't pretty sure of his chances. He tensed, waiting for the reaction.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:58 pm

manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] Tumblr_m2dg25tQUr1qiz2uk
June Prenston; 14; Daughter of Ares

Fracking. Brilliant. On today of all days, too?

A sharp knife flew threw the heart of a practice dummy, bringing a sly and cocky grin to my face. If the stuffing spilling out of the faceless creature had been real blood, screams would have followed the puncture. Though I'm not one for causing death, it does seem almost funny how violent I can get. Breathing a quiet huff of relief, I nodded and ran to retrieve my weapon. I was a good shot, sure, but the thing that really made me a force to be reckoned with was my determination and godly blood.

Suddenly I noticed a blond boy boldly making his way towards the practice dummies. And me. There was another boy, too, also throwing knives. He seemed a lot like me. Brave, knifey, a fighter. I inhaled quickly and tried to ignore the fact that I don't usually talk to boys. My heart was racing and my hands were sweating. And then a giant winged lion started trying to kill people.

Angrily, I shooed the Irish boy away, and his little girlfriend?, and threw my knife into the air using my pointer finger and thumb. My knife was slippery because of how nervous I had just been, and my focus had been drawn away, but I was still a little warrior. I'm not sure whether being a sociopath helped my fighting or just created more distraction, but it surely affected me. I'd like to think that Daddy is proud of me when I fight and defend camp, but I always hear his voice. He's never satisfied. He doesn't enjoy watching me violently abuse another demigod, but the thing destroying my arena wasn't a demigod. It was obviously a manticore, and if it got the chance, it would tear apart the arena.

My knife struck it's fur, I believe, but I couldn't be sure. I glanced around with a worried expression and met the gaze of the blond kid. I never spoke a word to him, but I did my best to convey helplessness. If he believed I had bitten off more than I could chew, maybe he would realize that it was time for him to head out. I didn't want help killing the beast, I just wanted everybody else out of the way. I certainly didn't want to accidentally hurt one of them, but I didn't want them accidentally hurting me.

When an arrow pierced my right shoulder, I knew I had good reason to fear the other campers. I shrieked and fell to the ground, my knife still stuck whenever I had thrown it. More knives were being thrown from somewhere, but I couldn't see where, and I could barely see them. My vision was blurry. Sure, I had been standing near the manticore, but I was small. You had to be a pretty sharp-shooter to hit me instead of the giant monster attacking camp. "Oww . . ." I moaned, reaching for my shoulder and effortlessly ripping out the arrow. "Nice . . . shot . . ." Though it hurt, I used both my arms to push myself up and began stretching my right one. "My knife!" I exclaimed, looking around frantically for one of my few prized possessions. "Oh gods, my knife . . ." Weaponless. Surrounded by others. Facing a monster. Suffering from and accidental wound. This just wasn't my day!

((I know the gif has all of them . . . But I love it. xD AND JUNE TRANSLATION FROM BRENNY: she got in the way and didn't want to admit it, so in her head, she started blaming people. Don't be offended, that's just June.))
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:48 pm

OOC: Okay for a second I was going to rage xD
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Niall stops and stares at the girl. She was brave, either than or incredibly stupid. He was going to have to go with brave. Most likely she was a daughter of Ares. He watches her, as she aims with her knife. She looked nervous, but when she throws it, the knife lodges in the beasts fur.

Niall then blinks as he remebers where he is. He raises his sword, and studies the manticore. He looks around and spots Kate. He looks at her and mouths, Get out of here. I don't want you getting hurt. It was true, he cared about Kate. He really didn't want her to get hurt.

He looks back at the manticore, but his gaze meets the girl's. He was slightly confused by what she mean't. Thats when her shoulder is pierced by the arrow. Without thinking, Niall runs towards the girl. He didn't even know hurt, but she was hurt and he didn't want her to get hurt even more. He hurries over, and crouches down next to her.

"You need to stay still, put some pressure on the wound, elevate the arm. I'll look for your knife, then we need to get you out of here"he says trying to remain calm. He looks around for the girls knife. He spots one laying on the ground, and reaches out to grab it. He grasps it, and looks back at the girl. He hands the knife to her, "Are you ready for me to take you to the infirmary? You need help."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:48 pm

As my vision flickered, and I zoned in and out of consciousness from blood loss, I was able to barely see the blonde retrieve my knife. Part of me wanted to actually show signs of being thankful, but another side of me took over. A smile had snuck across my face, and with thoughts of my real personality, it quickly disappeared.

With an immense amount of power considering my loss of red liquid, I snatched my knife back. "I don't need help," I mumbled. "I'm fine," I then snapped, summoning more power to my voice. As I walked I tried to ignore the throbbing in my shoulder, but it was taking over my stride. Again my legs became weak and trembled. I dropped to my knees and clutched my shoulder, fighting back tears. I'd never tried, and I wasn't going to start the waterworks now. Instead, I called out in pain once again.

"Blondie?" I called, feeling like I had just lost some sort of silent battle. "I . . . need you to help me walk. I want to throw my knife again." I sounded more confident than I actually was, and that's why when I changed my mind, it came off as a surprise. "Wait, no, go get your girlfriend to go. I have a feeling she doesn't want to leave you alone. I can . . . throw sitting down." I clamped my eyes closed again, and sighed. I raised my knife shakily, prepared to throw it, but merely dropped it to the ground. What was I trying to do?
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:01 pm

Niall sighs and watches the girl. She was defiently a daughter of Ares, no one else would do that. Well someone might, but they'd have to be pretty stupid. He sighs, and stands up, following her. He walks over to her, and bends down next to her. He sighs, and looks around to see where the beast is before looking at her.

"I don't think that's a good idea"he says softly. Niall then picks up her fallen knife, deciding not to give it to her. "See this? I have your knife. Now I'll give it back to you, once you agree to let me take you to the infirmary. Otherwise I'm keeping it"he says softly. He had saw how much she loved the knife, and he figured she would choose to get it back instead of trying to fight with out it.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:24 pm

June sighed and crossed her arms, even though it sent a jarring pain up her arm. "I can make more. I just have to find a Hephaestus camper . . . They usually make me weapons because I intimidate them." June titled her head up and forced a grin. Her eyes depicted the true sadness she wasn't willing to express.

Taking the demigod up on his offer and using his arm to help herself up, June kicked the ground. The monster wasn't focused on them. Instead, it was still trying to collapse the arena. "If she doesn't leave, she'll get crushed. She doesn't look like a fighter," June pointed to the Iris camper who had accidentally hit her with the arrow, and her helper was obviously very fond of. "There's a guy here who looks like he could do some damage, the one with the knives that isn't me . . . but I don't think the rest of them could hold up without us." June really didn't want to leave the arena. It was where she spent all her time, and she didn't want to have it crash down.

"You're also probably making a mistake talking to me. The only reason I'm in the arena is because I've been making strides. I'm not really even classified as a sociopath, anymore. But I don't talk to people. You're in danger, and it's not the manticore, because I can fight that. Not alone, but I cold protect someone. Blondie, you're in danger because you're willing to help me." June spoke with little emotion, like she used to, before coming to camp. "The infirmary is probably watching me right now. They always do." The daughter of Ares rolled her eyes and then bit her lip.

Had she really just let all of that slip?
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Niall has to resit the erge to laugh at that. "Well I can think of one Hephaestus camper, who won't make you a new one"he says to her. Niall stands, and looks at the manticore. He then turns towards Kate, and curses. What to do?

He grits his teeth, and rips a strip off of the bottom of his shirt, he looks around and grabs the arrow. He then moves closer to the girl. "Hold still"he says, as he attempts to make a tourniquet, to stop her bleeding. If she wouldn't leave it was the least he could do.

Niall blinks, as he listens to her start to talk. "I'm in no more danger than you, if you stay you might get killed. I have the same chance as dying as you, and anyone else here"he says softly. Niall then looks at the manticore, and takes off running towards Kate. He reaches her and stands in front of her. "Kate listen, please go somewhere safe, if you don't want to leave, hide. Please"he says to her.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:52 pm

OOC: Remember Dean said to try to let people interact with the manticore so it gives him something to post about, bot with each other too much
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:35 pm

((Yeah, we attacked the manticore several times, so it should probably make it mad. The planned plot just requires a lot of personal convo. I'LL WAIT TO POST UNTIL DEAN POSTS, NOW, THOUGH. And Kate. And Sapphire if Caleb wants to get something in. xD))
Back to top Go down
Soar

Soar

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Leo turned to the boy who just walked up. "I can't run, my friend's in there!" He gestured at the manticore's towering figure. He turned back towards the dust cloud coming from the columns. "That manticore is going to bring the arena down around our heads!" He realized slowly, and grew a bit panicked. "Anyone near the walls will be crushed!"
He headed back towards the manticore, readying his bow again. He needed to warn Sunny.

(OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply. Jeez it's gotten busy around here! I leave for the day and come back and all of a sudden there's 21 replies to this topic instead of 5!)
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:06 pm

Sunny ran away from the manticore, suddenly feeling very scared. The colums the manticore was currently attacking were looking very weak. She ran back into the arena in time to run right into Leo.
"Leo!" Sunny cried. "The columns are gonna fall any second now!"
She ran away from the crumbling wall and, a bit of Deja Vu, nearly ran into another boy, but he looked older than Leo.
"Hi." She said quickly, fixing her bandage, which was beginning to show a dark red spot. She suddenly felt very weak in the knees, but she breathed deeply and stopped looking at the blood in her bandage. It was then that she noticed that she'd dropped her bracelet/sword.
She spotted it shining in the dust that came from the pillars the manticore was attacking. She ran back towards the opening gate to retrieve it, even though the columns were weak.

(OOC: Grrrrr. Stupid technical difficulties. My computer stopped responding in the middle of one of my posts. Now I'm back on though. Didn't know the arena manticore would be this popular!)
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:41 pm

((Orginally Niall was supposed to wind up with a broken foot. I still want him to end up with a broken foot, but I would like for him to end up with some cuts, and a lot of bruises.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next