Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just a question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Just a question   Just a question I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Okay,well if you go to profile and click o view my profile, it shows your profile. It says name, posts, humor ,age, birthday,location and reputation. Is reputation a good thing or a bad thing. I don't exactly know what it is. I have 0. I see some people have like 167. Then I saw one person who had -1. What do each mean? Like is the -1 good or bad and which one is good 0 or high amount. I don't really get it.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:56 pm

someone who has -1 reputation has a negative vote. People who have like... 167 rep are the awesome people on the site |D.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:49 am

Why can't I see the reputation box when I click on Profile?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:14 am

The reputation feature has been removed last year. It no longer exists now.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:19 am

Oh, ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a question
Page 1 of 1