Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When we finish the series [Admin/Mod or anyone powerful...]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

When we finish the series [Admin/Mod or anyone powerful...] Empty
PostSubject: When we finish the series [Admin/Mod or anyone powerful...]   When we finish the series [Admin/Mod or anyone powerful...] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:36 am

Ok, so once the Percy Jackson phase is past would we move on to hero's of Olympus because I'm on the first book and I see that it is based on the winter after The Last Olympia. If we do move on would I be allowed to have a canon of Jason?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: When we finish the series [Admin/Mod or anyone powerful...]   When we finish the series [Admin/Mod or anyone powerful...] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:26 am

Most likely not, since he's pretty powerful but Percy is allowed so its debatable.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: When we finish the series [Admin/Mod or anyone powerful...]   When we finish the series [Admin/Mod or anyone powerful...] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Well, if they did allow Jason to be a cannon, you would have to apply for him just like everybody else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: When we finish the series [Admin/Mod or anyone powerful...]   When we finish the series [Admin/Mod or anyone powerful...] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:28 pm

Well, yes, if we did move on people would be allowed to have TLH characters. But that will be in a pretty long time, considering we're still in BotL stage right now. Anyone will be able to apply for the new canons, but you will have to prove to the staff that you deserve them to receive the canon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When we finish the series [Admin/Mod or anyone powerful...]   When we finish the series [Admin/Mod or anyone powerful...] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When we finish the series [Admin/Mod or anyone powerful...]
Page 1 of 1