Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New to Cabin 10

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

New to Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: New to Cabin 10   New to Cabin 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Alex walked into Cabin 10. "I didn't expect it to be THIS girlie. I mean, I know it's the cabin for Aphrodite, but still. I wonder if there's any other boys here," Alex said. Alex wandered around the supremely decorated cabin, but couldn't find anyone. His sister, Kitty, was still with their mortal family. He wondered if he could talk to Kitty on a phone or something. He was starting to miss her.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

New to Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Cabin 10   New to Cabin 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:46 pm

"You get used to it." Annie told the new kid from her bunk. "If not buy noseplugs and wake yourself up at 4:30 in the morning in order to have a shot at the bathroom." She smiled warmly.
"It's not smart to let some if the girls have swords the way they fight over makeup and clothes and jewelry." She continued, trying to make the kid laugh.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

New to Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Cabin 10   New to Cabin 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Alex made a little scoff. "Are you like that?" Alex asked.
He wished that not ALL of his sisters were like. "Oh yeah, where can I buy those noseplugs? I will probably need those." Alex said. "Oh, I'm Alex Myers. My sister is also a daughter of Aphrodite, but she thinks that Aphrodite would come and say hi. I don't think that will happen," Alex said.
He didn't want to mention his sister's name because Annie would be waiting for someone like him, but Kitty was NOTHING like him.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

New to Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Cabin 10   New to Cabin 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:52 pm

"I'm not like that. I don't wear make-up and the only article of clothing I MUST HAVE is my owl hat." She pulled on one of the strings hanging from her hat. "I'm Annie. If you every find out my full name I'll be surprised because you'd have to be in the FBI. And I don't think they recruit so young. What is the youngest age? 18?" Annie furrowed her brow. Then she felt her heart quicken. Oh Gods, I'm gonna have relapse! Stay calm, Annie. Big, deep breaths. She thought panickedly.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

New to Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Cabin 10   New to Cabin 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:42 am

New to Cabin 10 Jonathancopy
|Jonathan|16|Adams|
// A P H R O D I T E \\

Jonathan tried to flatten his hair as he walked, but it seemed like it wanted to stay messy. He gave up after a few minutes, at the same time spotting a young boy talking to one of his half-sisters. He couldn't help but overhear some bits of their conversation and he grinned.

"Yes, there are boys in here," Jonathan said as he passed by Alex. He ruffled the kid's hair. "Welcome, bro. I'm Jonathan."

Jonathan looked over at Annie, frowning a bit as he realized that something was wrong. "You okay?" he asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Echo92

Echo92

New to Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Cabin 10   New to Cabin 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:05 pm

I tried to straighten my hair, but it was stuck like that for a while. Then it settled down. "I'm Alex. My sister is a daughter of Aphrodite, but she is waiting for Mom, which is unlikely," I said. Wait, I thought, Why am I revealing everything to people I don't even know? Then I remembered they were really my siblings. "Nice to meet you, bro," I said reluctantly. I was so used to having a sister, it felt awkward saying 'bro'.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

New to Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Cabin 10   New to Cabin 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:12 pm

"Mmhmm, yeah. I just need to go for a walk. Perfumes ya know? Clogging up my brain." Annie forced out, then gave a tense smile to both of them. You only have to make it out of the cabin Annie, pull it together, at the same time, she was also thinking, Gods, now I'm lying to my half siblings....
She made it to the door here's she felt her throat clogging up. That little kid, he had looked like an old picture of her father, the one she'd watched being slowly eaten by the flames, the one where he was in he woods, sunlight framing it so there was only him. His eyes lighting up. Gods, she thought, why did Daddy have to die....
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

New to Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Cabin 10   New to Cabin 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:56 pm

Jonathan anxiously watched Annie go. He would've gone after her, but it seemed like she needed some time alone. Jonathan respected that. He turned to Alex and smiled. Alex wasn't used to having brothers; Jonathan could see that.

"Yeah, Mom and the other gods don't really get a lot of time to see their kids," Jonathan said. There was no resentment in his voice. Jonathan understood how busy the gods can be. "At least we have so many siblings to keep us busy."
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

New to Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Cabin 10   New to Cabin 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:51 pm

"Ya," I said. "So, Jonathan, do you have any siblings out of camp?" I asked. I felt bad once I said that. "I don't mean to pry. I just like to learn about people before I befriend them, even if they are my half-siblings," I said, hoping Jonathan wouldn't mind what I said.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

New to Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Cabin 10   New to Cabin 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:57 pm

"Hi Alex" said Claire. "Have you been in the Arts and Crafts cabin lately. Someone told me that you smashed or messed up my model of the camp.Did you?'' Claire glared at Alex.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

New to Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Cabin 10   New to Cabin 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:05 am

Jonathan didn't really mind the question. Besides, this was one of his brothers he was talking to. And if Alex wasn't related to him, he would've answered his question anyway. Jonathan just trusted people so easily. It was in his nature. Jonathan grinned before answering.

"Yeah, it's fine. I understand," Jonathan said sincerely. "No, I'm an only child. I was adopted, actually. No one knows who my dad is."

Jonathan raised his eyebrows when Claire came in and confronted Alex about messing up her camp model. Not wanting to judge so quickly, Jonathan stayed silent, hoping to hear both sides of the story before saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

New to Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Cabin 10   New to Cabin 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:10 am

"Why would you mess it up.I hardly know you. What did I ever do to you. I didn't break your bow arrow or something like that."
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

New to Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Cabin 10   New to Cabin 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:29 pm

New to Cabin 10 Tumblr10
[anneliese, daughter of aphrodite]

▲△▲

"Take a chill pill, Claire. It tastes like chicken," Anneliese interrupted as she strode into the room. The fourteen year old has been walking around Camp Half-Blood trying to keep herself busy before returning to Cabin 10.

She checked her reflection in a nearby mirror--Aphrodite's cabin has dozens of them. She always made sure she was in tip-top shape. She fixed her long, dark hair that was usually in a braid down her shoulder, making sure that the loose strands framed her face perfectly. Then, she checked the eyeliner that emphasized her unique eyes which you weren't able to tell if they were green or gold.

She turned back to her half-siblings, feeling awkward in their presence. For a fourteen year old, she was really tall. Standing at nearly 5'7. Anneliese always dressed her slim and tall figure in band tees, ripped shorts, and sneakers. Today was no exception.

She's been at Camp Half-Blood for around 2 weeks now. She figured that it was about time to socialize with the population.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

New to Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Cabin 10   New to Cabin 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:34 am

Jonathan looked up at the interruption and saw that it was the new girl, Anneliese. He gave her a warm smile as she passed. He could tell that she felt a little awkward and Jonathan couldn't blame her. He did feel the same way when he was new. Of course, being there in a cabin full of half-siblings that you had never known your whole life was bound to make you feel out of place, or something of that sort.

"H'llo," Jonathan greeted, trying to ignore the tension between Alex and Claire. "Anneliese, right? Pretty unique name."
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

New to Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Cabin 10   New to Cabin 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:03 am

▲△▲

Anneliese smiled at the boy. She appreciated that it looked like he wasn't fond of the drama going on in the cabin. She could tell that he would make a great friend. She fingered the end of her fishtail braid. If only she was only good at making friends.

"Yeah, that's me. Thanks! I'm sorry, I didn't really catch your name. There's a lot of us here in this Cabin," she laughed nervously before she continued to ramble, "Hey, at least I wasn't placed in the Hermes cabin!" Great going, Anneliese. Way to make an impression on the half-siblings you've just met.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

New to Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Cabin 10   New to Cabin 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:18 am

Jonathan wasn't the least bit offended. Gods know how hard it was to keep track of all your siblings' names. It didn't help that new kids came in almost every single week. Did the gods have anything else better to do with their time besides mingling with mortals? Jonathan shrugged off that line of thought.

"Jonathan, or just Athan. I don't mind which," he said, still smiling at Anneliese. He chuckled a little, remembering his early days in camp where he first resided in the Hermes cabin. "I know. It's a miracle all of them still fit in that cabin. And you had to keep an eye on your things too. Thank the gods I was claimed after a short time," Jonathan said, reminiscing.

He studied Anneliese closely. She was just so tall for a girl. His ADHD just made him blurt out his next question. "How old are you? Sixteen? Seventeen?" A moment later Jonathan almost facepalmed. He had forgotten that some girls had the tendency to be a little sensitive about their age. And weight too, apparently. Most girls like that were his half-sisters. Jonathan mentally cursed himself for being asking that question, and could only hope that Anneliese wasn't as sensitive as his other sisters.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

New to Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Cabin 10   New to Cabin 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:34 am

▲△▲

"Oh, uhh..." Anneliese blushed. She was so used to people mistaking her as being older because of her towering frame. "I'm turning fifteen in August. I know. It's pretty weird. My grandma used to tell me that I would be a model when I grow up, but I don't see that happening any time soon." she laughed softly to herself.

Jonathan was pretty tall, standing at around 6 feet. He seemed to be around seventeen or eighteen, Anneliese noted.

"How about you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

New to Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Cabin 10   New to Cabin 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:55 am

"Just turned sixteen last month. My dad must have been pretty tall."

Jonathan laughed along. He wasn't surprised at that revelation--a lot of Aphrodite kids had the looks of a model without trying. It was just simply in their blood. "Why not, though?" Jonathan asked curiously. "You'll have a lot of modeling opportunities, I'm sure."

He wasn't even saying that just to be polite. Annaliese had the height and the looks. Probably had the gait of a model too. Was it because of monsters? Or was she just not into that career? Jonathan could only guess.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

New to Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Cabin 10   New to Cabin 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:57 am

▲△▲

Anneliese frowned. She noticed that Jonathan seemed like he didn't know his father. If he didn't know his mom--at least personally, did that mean he hasn't had contact with his dad for a while? She bit her lip to prevent her stupid ADHD from pushing her to ask about his father. Now's not the time, Anneliese, she reminded herself.

"Oh, you know. I guess it'll be easier for monsters to find me. Better safe than sorry, right?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to Cabin 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Cabin 10   New to Cabin 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to Cabin 10
Page 1 of 1