Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) Empty
PostSubject: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:59 pm

I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) 1304199519_3289_full

I walked to the volleyball pit with my volleyball. I used to be the captain of the volleyball team at my old school. I loved volleyball. I walked to the net and hit the volleyball over the net. It was boring playing by yourself. I waited for someone to play with me.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Jenna
I walked on to the volleyball court looking for a good game. I sighed until I saw a girl. I walked over to her and smiled. "Looking for a game?"
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:01 pm

I looked to my side. "Uh. Yeah. I'm Layla. Layla Mills." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Jenna:
I smiled. "I'm Jenna. So do you wanna play with me?" I asked going under the net to the other side of the court.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:16 pm

"Nice to meet you Jenna. Sure. I'll play volleyball with you." I said. I threw the ball in the air and hit it over the net.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Jenna:
I smiled as the game went on. I spiked and served, but she was really good. After a while I asked for a break. I tied my hair in a pony tail and sat down on the edge of the court, drinking to water I brought.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:58 pm

I sat down next to Jenna. I wiped my forehead with my had. I drank a big sip of water. I was really tired. "Good game." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Jenna:
I laughed. "Yeah, even though you whooped me." I sighed. "You ever played volley ball before?"
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:03 pm

I was panting while I was talking. I was really tired. I woke up at 6:00 and went to bed at 12:00. "I was the captain of the volleyball team in my old school." I told Jenna.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:07 pm

"Thats cool." I sighed. "I wanted to try out but I couldn't because I didn't get anything in on time."
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:02 pm

"They only let me on the team because I was really good. Also they thought that I needed a break from work." I said. "Want to play another round?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Jenna:
I smiled. "Sure." I jumped up onto my feet. I walked over to the court and asked her for the first serve.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:34 pm

I got back on my feet and went on my side of the court. I served and hit as hard as I could. I thought I hit the ball a little to hard because my wrist started to hurt after.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Jenna:
When she served the ball I quickly passed it over the net before it touched the ground. This went on for a little while and i was beginning to be frustrated. My competitive side was kicking in as I began to hit the ball harder and harder to get out my frustrations. Soon when we took another break I looked down at my arms and they were bright red. I shook my head in shame, it was just a volleyball game. What was I so frustrated at? I rolled my eyes at myself. I needed to chill out.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:28 pm

"What's the matter?" I asked. Her arms were red and she rolled her eyes. Did I do something wrong? I did I o something? I wanted to find out.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:40 pm

Jenna:
I sighed. "Nothing, just feeling like a sore loser." I forced a smile. I needed to get a hold of myself. "I get competitive at times. That's all. I need to get over my ego." I joked.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:27 pm

"Oh. Who are you the daughter of? I'm the daughter of Aphrodite." I said. I smiled back.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Jenna:
I smiled back. "Daughter of Nyx." I was slightly surprised when she said Aphrodite. She was so nice and most of the Aphrodite children I met treated me like an outcast.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:30 pm

"I know it's surprising that I'm the daughter of Aphrodite. All the other girls are selfish. They just worry about how they look. I don't worry one bit about how I look." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Jenna:
"I don't see why they care so much. They upstage us other girls without even trying." I said. I looked down at my feet and tied my shoelace that had come undone.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:21 pm

"I don't know why either. Well, probably because they're the daughter of Aphrodite. Mom used to care a lot about how she looked. She used to carry 2 compact mirrors in each of her pockets." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Jenna:
I laughed slightly. "I don't see why they need stuff like that. In my opinion they look prettier when they don't even try." I said.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:48 pm

"I know right!" I said. I went through my bag and found a water bottle. I took 5 sips before I put it down. "So Jenna, do you have a boyfriend?" I asked. I was beginning to run out of questions to ask her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)   I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Hope You Can Play Volleyball With Me (Guitar Girl)
Page 1 of 1