Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Insert clever title :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Insert clever title :3 Empty
PostSubject: Insert clever title :3   Insert clever title :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Insert clever title :3 Tumblr_m0ou477N2R1r6d3f7o1_500

I breathed in a deep, slow breath. It was quiet except for the rustle of leaves among the trees and the chirping of small, carefree birds. My muscles relaxed in the soft cushion of grass and the smooth breeze tickled my skin. I wore blue short shorts and a light blue tank top. My hair was up in a ponytail and my shoes were off, laying beside me. I closed my eyes. I was laying on the grass near the lake, enjoying the peace. A warm meadow breeze blew and I could feel it on my stomach, since my shirt had been pulled up when I laid down. My arms lay by my sides, relaxed. The shade of a nearby tree blocked the sun out perfectly, the shade keeping me cool, since I was not fond of extremely warm temperatures.

It was a peaceful day. Nothing much was happening, and It was free time in my schedule. I sighed. This was awesome. Still, I couldn't help but think it would be better if someone were there to keep me company. Something like that. Someone to share the experience with.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Insert clever title :3   Insert clever title :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:19 pm

* KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS *
Kylee walked out on the shores of the beach. Her black hair was up in a high, loose bun. Her bright blew eyes shone in the sunlight. She had a loose shirt on, with her name printed on the back. It was her present from her grandfather. The shirt was for when she went racing in California. Kylee also had shorts and flip flops on.

She kept walking, and saw a girl about her age. Kylee wasn't in a social mood, so she simply ignored the girl. She walkee right into the water, laughing as she did so. The feelings she had in water were undescribable. Surfacing, she looked at the girl again."Well, are you just going to stay there like a bump on a log?" Kylee asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Insert clever title :3   Insert clever title :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:34 pm

Insert clever title :3 Tumblr_m0ou477N2R1r6d3f7o1_500

I sat up, hearing a splash. I was unaware that anyone was even here at the moment. I figured I was alone. I pulled my shirt down and glanced around. Seeing no one, I stretched, but saw, out of the corner of my eye, a figure pop up from under water. She called, and I was quite certain she directed it at me, since there was no one else here.

I smiled.
"Yeah pretty much!" I replied back. I didn't feel like doing much at the moment. I pulled my legs up and wrapped my arms around them, squinting out at the lake to get a better view of the girl. She appeared to be my age.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Insert clever title :3   Insert clever title :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Insert clever title :3 S4c57a
* KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS *

Daughter of Poseidon
Kylee smiled and rolled her blue eyes. "Well, might as well get out." she thought to herself. Swimming alone wasn't really that fun. "I'm Kylee, daughter of Poseidon." she introduced with a smile. Realizing that they were several feet apart, she walked up to the girl, slightly wet. Being a daughter of Poseidon, she was never really wet, just damp.

"And you are?" Kylee asked, with one of her eye brows raised. She wrung out her hair, and reset it into a messy bun, located at the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert clever title :3   Insert clever title :3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insert clever title :3
Page 1 of 1