Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin leader Angelica's room

Go down 
+6
I love Dancing
Sun-Spawn
dean
Jacob
Yume
maddie ☹
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Cabin leader Angelica's room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin leader Angelica's room   Cabin leader Angelica's room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:33 pm

"Wassup?"
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Cabin leader Angelica's room   Cabin leader Angelica's room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:09 am

I walked in wondering who's the cabin head, I would want to meet her, so I would know her. I looked around.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Cabin leader Angelica's room   Cabin leader Angelica's room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:36 pm

I walked in to Angelica's room, wanting to talk about the current war.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Cabin leader Angelica's room   Cabin leader Angelica's room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:29 pm

~First of all, guys, you have to post at least four sentences. Second of all, I'll edit this later.~

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Cabin leader Angelica's room   Cabin leader Angelica's room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:17 am

OOC: if you want to tell us to post four sentences, then maybe you should too.

BIC: I stood in the doorway, trying to think of what to say. "Hey, Angelica, is there any way that you want me to help out for the battle. I am a pretty serious fighter, and I want to help. But I just wanted to know where you thought I should station myself, and what I should do." I asked I wasnt very used to stringing so many words into one phrase, but somehow I managed to get everything out.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Cabin leader Angelica's room   Cabin leader Angelica's room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:13 pm

~Holy shizz dude, I posted those short ones before the rule came out, and I'm not really in the mood for posting. I'd appreciate if you don't have a tude, though.~
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Cabin leader Angelica's room   Cabin leader Angelica's room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:17 pm

OOC: sorry, i didnt realize when they were posted. I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cabin leader Angelica's room   Cabin leader Angelica's room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:22 pm

"Hello brothers and sisters, you are all looking very good today. Vic said and smiled. He then turned his head to Angelica and nodded to her "Especially you of course." Vic always seemed to like Angelica as he always tried to impress her, she just was someone he admired being the leader of the cabin and everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin leader Angelica's room   Cabin leader Angelica's room - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin leader Angelica's room
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6