Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Essie's Character Home

Go down 
+2
Crispy Bacon
Essie Bear
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Essie's Character Home Empty
PostSubject: Essie's Character Home   Essie's Character Home I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Essie's Character Home Kristin+Kreuk+as+Lana+Lang
Maria Weber
Name: Maria Weber
Age/Birthday: 17 (December 23rd)
God Parent: Poseidon
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Janice Weber
Years in Camp: 4

Brief History: Maria grew up in Honolulu, Hawaii. Her mother was a surfer and ran a surf shop along the beach for tourists and locals alike. Naturally, she grew up around water. When Maria was 10, she was caught in a wave, a wave she wasn't ready for. She wiped out, and everybody thought that she would be severely damaged from it. When she got out of the water, she wasn't. There weren't any scratches, and she came out of the water yelling to her mom to let her do it again. Safe to say, they had to move. Move away from where she could be discovered. Janice had multiple boyfriends after that, each one leaving a mark on Maria. Maria grew close with each one, and would cry when they left. At the age of 13, Janice told Maria about everything, her father, the camp, what she was. So, she took Maria to the camp as a year round camper. Maria still talks to her mother, but they aren't as close as they used to be.

Physical Appearance: Maria is an average sized girl for her age. She doesn't think there's anything extraordinary about her looks, considering she wears shorts and a tee shirt all the time. She rarely goes out and dresses up. She has medium length, dark brown hair that goes just below her shoulder blades, and is described as thick whenever her mother used to do it. She has tanned skin from all the swimming and all the activities she does in the sun. Maria is also Hawaiian. She seldom wears jewellery, except for the camp necklace which she turned into an anklet. She also has chocolate brown eyes with small glints of gold.

Personality: Maria is a very nice, sweet, caring person. If she ever sees anybody with a problem, she'll listen and try to help with what she can. She hates getting on somebody's bad side. However, Maria also has a temper, and can be quite stubborn when she wants. That only occurs when you get her really angry, or when you contradict many things she says. She enjoys being independent, though she accepts help if she absolutely needs it.

Fatal Flaw: Maria's fatal flaw is distrust; because of so many people coming into her life and leaving, she has a hard time trusting people.

Pets: None
Talents: When water touches her, she can be healed.
Weapons: A celestial bronze short sword, that goes from a charm added onto her necklace into the sword itself.
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Essie's Character Home 2vbx0eu
Jackson Skye Holt

Age/Birthday: Nineteen. November seventh.
God Parent: Athena
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Justin Holt (Father, deceased). Andrew Holt (Brother).
Years in Camp: Four

Brief History: Jackson grew up in Atlanta, Georgia with her father (Justin) and her older half brother (Andrew). Her father, Justin Holt was a very large social man. He always had grand parties and hosted some event or another. He was also quite a brilliant man with close to no time for his children. Whenever he did see his children, it wasn't ever fun. He would test them in every subject, and if they passed, they got a pat on the back. Jackson's name is due to the fact that Athena told her father to name the child before they knew the gender, Justin thought it was going to be a boy, therefore the name Jackson. Throughout her entire childhood, she was teased for having a boy's name. Her older brother, Andrew would stand up for her. By the time she was nine and Andrew was thirteen. Andrew had left for boarding school. Once he was gone the teasing became worse until, at the age of eleven, Jackson shut down. She simply ignored everything and soon took everything out in anger. After an 'incident' at school where one child ended up knocked out and Jackson was the one responsible at the age of twelve she was sent to the camp. Due to spending so many years just sitting and getting used to doing everything on her own, Jackson now doesn't accept any help and only lets herself do everything that she needs. She doesn't speak much to her father, and vice versa. Andrew was enlisted in the Marines when he turned nineteen (Jackson was fifteen), and they haven't spoken much since. She doesn't mind people asking about her past, as long as they don't start making fun of her for it, or scolding her for what she did.

Physical Appearance: Jackson is not the tallest person in the world, standing at 5'6", but what she lacks in height she makes up with in her appearance and personality. Jackson is directly in-between of looking average and unnoticeable, and tomboyish. She prefers not to stand out, so she dresses in a way that make her not stand out. The one thing that gives away her godly parent are her eyes; her intense grey eyes. Jackie has dirty blonde hair that falls just below her shoulders. She prefers to either keep it up in a bun, or down. She doesn't like wearing a lot of jewellery, and the only pieces of jewellery that she wears are her camp necklace, and a ring on her right middle finger. She usually wears tennis shoes, or some kind of a flat shoe. She can walk in heels, but she prefers not to. Jackson also doesn't enjoy a lot of make-up, but she does wear a small amount on a daily basis.

Personality: To describe Jackson in three words would go like this: persistent, stubborn,and independent. Persistent because Jackson always stands up for what she believes, even if she ends up wrong, which is something that rarely occurs. IN the eyes of some people, she might come across as overly confident in herself because of this. She doesn't like to accept help when she is wrong however, because she wants to be the one to make things right again. That brings us to stubborn and independent. She's stubborn and independent because, again, she won't take no for an answer, and likes to do as much as she possibly can on her own. She realizes that it's not smart, but she can't help but shove people away when offered help. Jackson simply likes to figure everything out on her own. She hates it when people push her to be better when she's already the best, she also hates people who are too self-confident about looks or getting a girl. She hates players or anybody who thinks that they can jsut get something by snapping their fingers.

Fatal Flaw: Too independent, and shoves people away. Jackson pushes people away in her life because she feels as if she doesn't need anybody with her, this goes hand in hand with being too independent, because she won't take help, and if someone tries to help her, she keeps them ever farther away. This causes problems with family, friends, and anyone in authority over her.

Pets: None

Talents: She's very good at math, anything that requires aim and precision, and holding grudges.

Weapons: Throwing knives, and a crossbow.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Other: Nothing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHARACTER SPACE THREE
CHARACTER SPACE FOUR
CHARACTER SPACE FIVE

==================================================================
NEVER COMING BACK
Avril Cummings
Alison Walker
Xandra (Xan) Enders
Juliet Sims
Diana Walker
Miranda Beverly
Avery Hawthorne
Emmett Temple
ON HOLD
NONE

Relationship Stats!
Maria :: Single
Chase :: Dibbed, but single.
Jackson :: Single

WANNA PLOT SOMETHING UP? FEEL FREE TO PM ME!! I DON'T BITE, I PROMISE!

Last edited by Mick on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Essie's Character Home (New Charrie Up!)   Essie's Character Home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:27 pm

NOT ACTIVE
Spoiler:

Last edited by Essie Darling on Wed May 30, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Character Home   Essie's Character Home I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:00 pm

Juliet Sims is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Character Home   Essie's Character Home I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:35 am

IN LIST ABOVE
Spoiler:

Last edited by Essie Darling on Wed May 30, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Character Home   Essie's Character Home I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:35 pm

His picture's certainly interesting! xD Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Character Home   Essie's Character Home I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:45 pm

IN LIST ABOVE
Spoiler:

Last edited by Essie Darling on Wed May 30, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Character Home   Essie's Character Home I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:50 pm

A PERFECT CHARACTER THAT MAKES ME WANNA CRY BECAUSE HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIS MOTHER AND ACTS LIKE HIS FATHER *sobs*. He's obviously accepted!
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Character Home   Essie's Character Home I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:51 pm

YAY! XD I knew you would like him! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Character Home   Essie's Character Home I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:55 pm

IN LIST ABOVE
Spoiler:

Last edited by Essie Darling on Wed May 30, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Character Home   Essie's Character Home I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:11 pm

I'm really sorry but could you change his play-by? I've claimed Niall Horan already, and I would let you use him, but your not allowed to share them anymore. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Character Home   Essie's Character Home I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:14 am

Yeah sorry! It's fine, understandable. :) I'll change it when I get back to my comp.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Character Home   Essie's Character Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Character Home   Essie's Character Home I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:45 pm

Maria Weber
Spoiler:

ACCEPTED BY ZAN: 'She's a cutie. ;D Accepted!'
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Character Home   Essie's Character Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:06 am

Jackson Skye Holt
Spoiler:

Last edited by Wendy Darling on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Character Home   Essie's Character Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:48 pm

Jackson is accepted dance
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Character Home   Essie's Character Home I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Thanks! :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Essie's Character Home   Essie's Character Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Essie's Character Home
Page 1 of 1