Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Another charrie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Another charrie Empty
PostSubject: Another charrie   Another charrie I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:20 am

Half-Blood

Name:Olivia May
God Parent:Athena
Claimed:Yes
Year-Round or Summer:Summer

Mortal Family:
Grandmother- Susan May
Grandfather- Joseph May
Father-Mikel May
Father died in car crash 2 years ago and I lived at my grandparents house since.

History: Lived in Manhattan for 3 years until my father died in a car crash, then I went to live with my grandparents in Florida. First interaction 1 year ago when my friend turned into a dog or what people would call a hell hound. Found my way here hiding and once i got to New York I ran into the camp...literally. I was running at night when i saw a little bit of light over a hill and ran into the force field that protected the camp. It was quite funny when a smaller hell hound smashed its face into it. Then I settled here and wrote notes to my grandparents.

Personality: I don't usually make jokes but I still like to have a good time. some people think I am to serious about things but I blame my genetics. I'm social and like to talk a lot and read a lot more. Others might also say I'm quite geeky when I get into a book or read about anything.I also like to find and collect some daggers now and then too.

Physical Appearance: Blonde with blue grayish stormy eyes, A bracelet with an Owl charm on it. Her hair usually tied back into a ponytail. 5'1 average height. she like to wear jeans and t-shirts, but she also has an orange Camp Half-Blood tang top and black track pants for training days.

Talents: Fast reflexes, smart, wise

Weapons: bracelet transforms into shield with bronze owl on it and some bronze daggers/swords.

Fatal Flaw: Personal Loyalty, Pride, and Envy for others.

Last edited by Mystical Greek on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding sentences)
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Another charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another charrie   Another charrie I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:32 am

You need 1 more sentence on her personality.

And just wondering but, you wanna role-play after she gets accepted...
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Another charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another charrie   Another charrie I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:21 am

sure
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Another charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another charrie   Another charrie I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:54 am

Try and keep all your characters in the same thread please (:
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Another charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another charrie   Another charrie I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:46 am

ok :/
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Another charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another charrie   Another charrie I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:07 pm

You need a few more sentences on her physical appearance and one or two more flaws.
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Another charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another charrie   Another charrie I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:25 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Another charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another charrie   Another charrie I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Is anyone gonna check this out?
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Another charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another charrie   Another charrie I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Is anyone gonna look at this?
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Another charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another charrie   Another charrie I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:52 am

Very very sorry about the long wait! Olivia May is Accepted!

If you ever wait too long to have a character accepted, feel free to message myself or another staff member to check them out. We really don't mind!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another charrie   Another charrie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another charrie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Submission-
Jump to: