Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jason rex's characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Rex

Jason Rex

Jason rex's characters  Empty
PostSubject: Jason rex's characters    Jason rex's characters  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:52 pm

Name: First and Last Name Jason Rex
Age/Birthday:11 8 26 2000
God Parent: Poseidon
Claimed: Yes or No No
Mortal Family: First and Last Name/s None all dead
Years in Camp: 0
Brief History: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details! His mom died when he was young. His brother died last year. He also had a sister who died when he was young. He only remembered his brother
Physical Appearance: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details! Muscles in his legs.
Very skinny. Very small. Muscles in his arms.
Personality: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details! Nice to people who are not his foes. Respectful to people who are not his foes. Responsible. Angry at his father
Fatal Flaw: Archery
Pets: None
Talents: Sword fighting
Weapons: Sword
Year-Round or Summer: year round
Other:None
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Jason rex's characters    Jason rex's characters  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Please elaborate on his history, appearence and personality. And I don't think his flaw is fatal...and his god parent can't be Posieden until you have 500 posts. Please read the rules then finish this character.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Jason Rex

Jason Rex

PostSubject: Re: Jason rex's characters    Jason rex's characters  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Name: First and Last Name Jason Rex
Age/Birthday:11 8 26 2000
God Parent: Apollo
Claimed: Yes or No No
Mortal Family: First and Last Name/s None all dead
Years in Camp: 0
Brief History: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details! His mom died when he was young. His brother died last year. He also had a sister who died when he was young. He only remembered his brother
Physical Appearance: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details! Muscles in his legs.
Very skinny. Very small. Muscles in his arms.
Personality: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details! Nice to people who are not his foes. Respectful to people who are not his foes. Responsible. Angry at his father
Fatal Flaw: Going in the underworld
Pets: None
Talents: Archery
Weapons: Bow
Year-Round or Summer: year round
Other:None
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Jason rex's characters    Jason rex's characters  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:09 pm

You still need to edit his history, appearence and personality...
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason rex's characters    Jason rex's characters  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason rex's characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Submission-
Jump to: