Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N] Empty
PostSubject: Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N]   Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:03 pm

Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N] -TROIX-Magazine-Ashley-Benson-December-2010-pretty-little-liars-tv-show-17561272-599-385
|AMBER|ROSE|HAWTHORNE|

Balmain to KTZ
Many styles from A to Z
Jeremy Scott Givenchy
Bish You ain’t got chiz on me

Amber walked through the doors to the Michael Kor’s store. She needed to take her mind off everything around her, including taking on half the whole company. She was 22; other girls her age were just out of college, looking for a job, or partying their heads off. But she had decided to take on the worldwide enterprises. Though most people would think that she’s a total workaholic and didn’t need a break, she was human, and even workaholics needed breaks. And how would you expect a girl like her to vent her frustrations out? Yes, that’s right, shopping.

She enjoyed this past time greatly and often overspent, but she was never really told to stop shopping. Everyone knew that the high and mighty daughter of Jacob Wilson was probably the richest girl on the planet, no need to stop and look at a price tag at all. Well, it actually was a habit to spend a ton, but don’t tell!

Chrome hearts
Fendi furs
Dripped in chiz you never heard
Louboutin Hermes

Last edited by Akiro24680 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N]   Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:16 pm

It was supposed to be a school day but thirteen year old Barbara was taking the day off, it wasn't exactly legal. Barbara dropped herself behind a clothing rack her fingers running across the clothes, she ducked behind another rack. Barbara shifted about slightly, her lips pursed in thought examining the clothes they had to offer. Barbara sifted through the clothing looking around, incase someone who knew her mother was in the store.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N]   Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:23 pm

Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N] -TROIX-Magazine-Ashley-Benson-December-2010-pretty-little-liars-tv-show-17561272-599-385
|AMBER|ROSE|HAWTHORNE|

Balmain to KTZ
Many styles from A to Z
Jeremy Scott Givenchy

Examining a pair of 500 dollar wedges, she came a across a girl that seemed 1.Too young to be shopping here 2.Like she was hiding. Amber didn't know what this girl wanted, or what she was doing here, but she knew one thing for sure, that this girl was probably ditching school because she didn't want to learn. Amber frowed, walking up elegantly in her Louis Vuitton spring 2012 resort wedges.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. Her voice was quiet, but just enough for the girl to hear clearly and for the other people to hear an indistinct voice. She certainly didn't like the idea of kids these days skipping school for fun. Neither did she like the fact that this girl was probaby under the age of 16.

Chrome hearts
Fendi furs
Louboutin Hermes
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N]   Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Barbara jumped slightly as someone aproached her she looked over at the woman she shook her head and took a couple of steps back, hands shooting behind her back. Barbara smiled innocently eyes darting from side to side "erm, I guess i'm shopping" she let out a small sigh. Barbara let out a small sigh, she blinked and moved back, it looked as thought at any moment she was going to bolt for the door.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N]   Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:45 pm

|AMBER|ROSE|HAWTHORNE|

Balmain to KTZ
Many styles from A to Z
Jeremy Scott Givenchy

"Oh really? Shouldn't you be at school?" she asked, raising a perfectly plucked eyebrow. The girl looked nervous, she was obviously lying. What did she think Amber was? Some star studded spoiled rich girl. She knew that she wasn’t acting like herself, but she didn’t like the idea of kids her age ditching school. ESPECIALLY at this age. She wouldn’t really mind if it were a 17 year old, she couldn’t stop them, but a 13 year old? That was just plain wrong.
[/font]

Chrome hearts
Fendi furs
Louboutin Hermes
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N]   Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Barbara swallowed slightly shifting her feet about on the floor below she shook her head "well erm, its a day off, we have the day off." Barbara giggled slightly, looking around the store as well she took another couple of steps away, making sure she had a clear run to the door. Barbara bit her bottom lip her eyes darting from side to side, it was clear that she was quite uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N]   Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:58 pm

|AMBER|ROSE|HAWTHORNE|

Balmain to KTZ
Many styles from A to Z
Jeremy Scott Givenchy

Amber knew that she was lying, but decided to let it go. As long as the girl stopped acting so suspicious. Sighing, she said "Look, you're obviously hiding from someone, and I can't really do anything about that, but what are you doing here?"she sighed. Amber was mentally facepalming due to the fact that she had let this girl off the hook. Why on earth would someone do that? And if someone caught her, snapped a picture, and sent it to who knows where, she would be in trouble.

Chrome hearts
Fendi furs
Louboutin Hermes
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N]   Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:05 pm

"I came to get away from the teachers a couple have been giving me realy wierd looks latly that made me feel very uncomfrtable." Barbara bit her bottom lip slightly looking around nervously, her arms twitching at her her sides before she turned back to the rack and began to hurridly look through the clothes. Barbara swallowed slightly, shaking her head, she looked up, she was acting like a deer would if they sensed danger nearby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N]   Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ohhh! Look at those new new Michael Kors wedges! Should I buy them? [K I T T E N]
Page 1 of 1