Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Cloud Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Cloud Room Empty
PostSubject: The Cloud Room   The Cloud Room I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:43 am

Residing on the second level of the Zeus cabin, the Cloud room is the most comfortable room in the cabin. Its walls are painting a light blue with puffy, white clouds painted everywhere. Courtesy of the Iris cabin for the mural. There are a few windows in here, but the view isn't as great as the Sky Room. The Cloud room is for those Zeusies who like to sleep. The beds are extra comfortable in here being made from clouds. There are four cloud beds in here that are open. The clouds float comfortably above the ground, but they are chained to the walls so they cannot go anywhere. They have soft, white, cashmere blankets throw over them and the pillows are super soft as well.
There are only five beds open in the Cloud Room.

Members of the Cloud Room:
Slot Open
Slot Open
Slot Open
Slot Open
Slot Open
Slot Open

Code:
[b]Camper Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Link to Character topic:[/b]