Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

men are terrible creatures from the deep pits of hell. [ just kidding ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

men are terrible creatures from the deep pits of hell. [ just kidding ] Empty
PostSubject: men are terrible creatures from the deep pits of hell. [ just kidding ]   men are terrible creatures from the deep pits of hell. [ just kidding ] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:38 pm

All of the men in america are either married or gay.
men are terrible creatures from the deep pits of hell. [ just kidding ] Tumblr_lzb47j3V1f1qfiszl

I'm going to kill someone.
men are terrible creatures from the deep pits of hell. [ just kidding ] Tumblr_lpazi2F1ef1qbyxtx
men are terrible creatures from the deep pits of hell. [ just kidding ] Tumblr_ljxdx1Zkgr1qaq4q5

Why is life so difficult.
men are terrible creatures from the deep pits of hell. [ just kidding ] Tumblr_lxkys5jr501qb0d5y

Or they're seniors and you can't date them anyways because they have girlfriends.
men are terrible creatures from the deep pits of hell. [ just kidding ] Tumblr_lpgfpvUrLm1qcz1gq

and then you find out that your best guy friend's girlfriend is a slut and slept with a sex-crazed maniac in the back of a truck.
men are terrible creatures from the deep pits of hell. [ just kidding ] Tumblr_lhkjw67Rad1qalbwk

and then you see him make out with the slut in the hallway.
men are terrible creatures from the deep pits of hell. [ just kidding ] Tumblr_lzbj992WQh1qgpz0t

and now I really have to pee.
men are terrible creatures from the deep pits of hell. [ just kidding ] Tumblr_lz6stn2o3V1qf04yf

peace out.
men are terrible creatures from the deep pits of hell. [ just kidding ] Tumblr_lzlg9xcVni1r1mv50o1_250
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

men are terrible creatures from the deep pits of hell. [ just kidding ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: men are terrible creatures from the deep pits of hell. [ just kidding ]   men are terrible creatures from the deep pits of hell. [ just kidding ] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:50 pm

men are terrible creatures from the deep pits of hell. [ just kidding ] Tumblr_loy1lmRAWA1qm2623o1_500
Then this begins to Haunt your nightmares.
Back to top Go down

men are terrible creatures from the deep pits of hell. [ just kidding ]
Page 1 of 1