Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JoshHandegard

JoshHandegard

Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars Empty
PostSubject: Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars   Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:42 pm

Joshua Handegard, a short description.

I am roleplaying as myself, and how I would see myself fitting into this universe. My name is Joshua, Josh for short. I am a shorter person for my age group, but I find myself extremely coordinated and handy in a fight. Fights, which I have been in many.

In this RP, I am going to play a Demigod who finds himself at Camp Half-blood for two reasons. His friend Mikey, whom is a Satyr has recently told Josh, (me) of my godly heritage.

The other reason being, Mars Ultor had appeared to me in a dream, and basically told me that I had two options now that he has contacted me. Option A.) Go to Camp Jupiter and join the Legion, which is all the way across the states, or B.) Suffice with the unorganized Greeks. If he did not choose either, he would have been killed, for there were three Laistrygonian's who had been hunting him down for about 3 months.

That is me, and my character within this RP.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars   Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:17 pm

You can fill out a character form as yourself, but you still need to make it with the form. And also, you can't role-play until your character is accepted. Just thought I'd tell ya.
Back to top Go down
JoshHandegard

JoshHandegard

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars   Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Oh, I can't? Damn, I already jumped into one. Well, I suppose I will just say that I know things not to do, and things that are okay. Like with the BIG THREE, THE TITANS, MAIDEN GODDESSES etc. I don't know where the form is either, and would it take too long for it to be accepted?
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars   Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:25 pm

The form should be in the Sticky in this forum. It shouldn't take more than a week or two, tops to get a charrie accepted. :)
Back to top Go down
JoshHandegard

JoshHandegard

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars   Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:26 pm

O_O ... -THAT- Long? ... Wow... Don't know if I could wait that long. :P
Back to top Go down
JoshHandegard

JoshHandegard

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars   Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Joshua Allan Handegard
Age/Birthday: March 5th, 1996
God Parent: Mars (Greek Equivalent is Ares.)
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Won't go in depth with this
Years in Camp: 0
Brief History: A newly claimed demigod. Mars Ultor (Ares) had appeared to him in a dream and told him to make haste to the nearest half blood camp, that being the Greek Camp Half-Blood. Recieved an Imperial Gold spear after being claimed.
Physical Appearance: Short, dark hair, glasses. Avatar is my actual appearance, so you can go off of that.
Personality: Humorous at times, but when angered or he feels threatened, he goes into DEATH-STARE mode. Meaning he pretty much glares around as if he was looking for something to fight.
Fatal Flaw: Anger, like a true child of the War God@
Pets: Pitt-Bull.
Talents: Parkour
Weapons: Spear
Year-Round or Summer: Year round
Other:
Back to top Go down
JoshHandegard

JoshHandegard

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars   Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:52 pm

-Just gonna sit and wait for an Admin or Mod to stumble upon by this humble child of Rome.-
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars   Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:56 pm

If you're looking to make a Roman Child, please create him at our sister site, Camp Jupiter. http://campjupiter.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
JoshHandegard

JoshHandegard

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars   Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:02 pm

That conflicts my Idea for the character. >.<... My aim for it was to have him pretty much know nothing about the Roman Camp, or that the Gods were any different. And pretty much fall into the Greek way of things. Planned on him being a bit more Calm and collected than the Ares Cabin-mates, which would add to the plot I have outlined for him much more.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars   Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:37 pm

Roman and Greek demigods aren't supposed to know the other exist. If he was Roman, he wouldn't be able to go to the Greek camp, because the gods wouldn't allow it. If they were to find out, there would be great blood shed, and for that reason, there is a sort of "mist" over the Greeks and Romans to keep them from knowing about each other. Forgive me if I'm wrong, I haven't read the Heroes of Olympus in awhile, but this is how I remembered it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars   Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joshua Handegard, Son of Mars
Page 1 of 1