Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} Empty
PostSubject: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:04 pm

Tony walked over to the lake, Melissa not too far behind him. He got there and sat just in front of the lake. He had changed into his swimsuit, knowing he would be able to change before they left. Nervousness crept up him as Melissa got closer."So..." I said, as she stood next to me.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Melissa smiled at him. She was wearing a lavender bikini. "So... wanna jump in?", she grinned at Tony. Melissa attempted a swan dive, but failed horribly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:21 pm

I chuckled a bit and then took off my shirt and ran at her. Jumping into the water while screaming, "CANNON BALL!" The splash shook the lake making waves in all directions. When I surfaced, I looked over at Melissa and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Melissa laughed as Tony did a cannonball."You silly, silly,boy, Tony."She shook her head playfully. "Oh you, you ,you." Melissa shook her finger at him jokingly. Then, feeling especially brave, swam over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:00 pm

He was stunned, he couldn't move or or even breath. The kiss had caught him completely off guard, not that he mind. When he returned he smiled and said, "Uh, thanks." Unsure of how to continue.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:08 pm

Melissa smirked at him and then grinned. "Maybe we should do this more often!", she cried. Melissa splashed Tony and got her plastic slingshot and a water football. Melissa grinned even wider and shot the foamy football from her slingshot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:36 pm

He dodged the ball and swam after her, wrapping his arms around her from the back and smiling. He turned her around and kissed her again, still smiling. When he finally came up for air, he asked, "So, I guess this means we are going out now?"
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Melissa nodded at him excitedly. "Yup, I guess so. Life is good, eh?" She grinned at her now boyfriend, and said "We really should do this more often." And then Melissa kissed him one more time back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:04 pm

"Not til after the quest." I said. But what I was thinking was more like, How do you like me? When did you start liking me? and millions of questions like that. I kissed her again and said, "But definitively."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:13 pm

I smiled and leaped onto his back. "Giddy up horsie! Giddy up!", she cried. She looked down at her boyfriend and giggled like the Aphrodite girl she was.She clung to his neck as h she kept crying "Giddy up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:45 pm

I laughed and swam around with her on my back. Eventually, I got kind of tired and tipped her back letting her fall into the water. I turned around and when she came up I got close, and kissed her again. "Won't the quest be awkward with your brother?" I asked, coming up for air.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Melissa thought about that. "The truth is, before you came over to the hill, I was telling Alex I liked you. He told me to go for it. I'm glad I did." She grinned at him and tried to dunk him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:02 pm

I smiled and lifted her up by her waist, and held her above me for a bit, and then let her fall back down into the water. I laughed a bit, "I don't think you could dunk me for your life!" I said, teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Melissa came up spouting water out of her mouth like a dolphin's blowhole. "Oh, you wanna go?', she joked. She grabbed him and attempted to dunk him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:13 pm

I gave her lea-way and went under as she pushed me. Then I grabbed her around her legs and swung her over my shoulder. It reminded me of Shrek, where Shrek throws fiona over his shoulder. I smiled and said, "Well, you got me!"
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Melissa yelled as Tony put her over his shoulder. "Let GO! I'm not very comfortable!". She flailed her legs back and forth, and finally squirmed back into the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:18 pm

I jumped under with her and found her underwater, with my eyes open I swam over to her and hugged her underwater. I put my lips on her and we kissed, slowly rising to the surface. I realized something then, I liked kissing.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:24 pm

While Tony and Melissa kissed, Melissa was thinking "Best. Underwater. Kiss. Ever." She smiled at him as they rose up. Melissa kissed him once more and thought "We really SHOULD do this more often." Melissa had never had a boyfriend before, so Tony was her first one. Her stepmother Ariana, had always told her she was too ugly for one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:40 pm

"I agree." I said, the water was getting cold though, and the sun was going down. I was shivering like crazy. I also had goosebumps all over me, and I wasn't sure if it was from the water or her. "Wanna dry off?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Melissa nodded while shivering. "Y-yeah, that sounds good.", she said. She got on her flip flops after she got out of the lake. Melissa tossed on a huge white tank top and sweats. She smiled at him while thinking "My step-mother would be really ticked if she saw me right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:58 pm

I put my regular hoodie on, without my shirt. "Why so?" I said, laying on the beach. The sand was warm from the sun all day, and it felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:11 pm

"Well, she never really liked me. She was always telling me I was too ugly to have a boyfriend, and that I should just leave the guy stuff to her. She ALSO forbid me from ever dating anybody. That's why she would be ticked.". Melissa laid on the beach next to Tony, giving him the big brown eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:24 pm

I kissed her on the lips and said, "Well if it matters at all, I think you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met." I said, laying it on thick. Her big brown eyes just made me want to hug her, and hold her tight. Never let anybody have her but me.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:28 pm

"Oh,you". Melissa hugged Tony tightly. "You know, I heard about this great restaurant in the city, not too far away from here." After letting go from the hug, she put her hair up tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:08 pm

"Well, I don't think they'll let us in like this. But if we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it right. Go put on your most pretty dress, and I'll go put on my suit." I said, knowing it would be really romantic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}   Before the Quest {GrangerDanger} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before the Quest {GrangerDanger}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: