Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro} Empty
PostSubject: So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro}   So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:10 pm

Mellie Joans
"My dog's my bodyguard, what's your point?"

I led Tony to the Mess Hall. "So, this is it. Nothing special, really." I say to him. "Come on,"

I lead him inside. "We have to sit at diffrent tables, though. I think that it's a rule, but I don't know why no one's broken it..." I tell him. Maby it was time that the rule was broken...

Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro}   So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:36 pm

"I did." I said aloud, smiling a bit, "Earlier this week, before I was claimed. I meet another guy who hadn't been claimed yet, and we sat together. There was this whole argument with this one girl who had to follow the rules. It was funny." Looking back I realized that that's when I got claimed.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro}   So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:40 am

"Well, since neither of you were claimed, you had to sit with each other...with the Hermes kids, right? But after you were claimed, you had to sit with the Apollo kids."

Gods, did this kid know anything? I mean, yea, when I first got here, I was kind of an idiot...but I guess I knew more because of the whole 'capture' thing....Withought meaning to, or thinking of it, I thouch my eyepatch, in the memory of what happend there. People died just about every day...it was....terrible....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro}   So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:27 am

"Nope, sat on our own in one of the empty tables. I think it was for one of the minor gods. That was how I got claimed, even then I didn't go to the Apollo table. Stupidest thing I ever heard." I said. Even when I had family, I disliked most of them.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro}   So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:31 pm

"Well, I've never heard of that before." I looked down to Cerberus. "Hey boy, let's go get you some food. I bet your hungry, huh?" I tell him.

"You up for a little stealing?" I look back at Tony. Hopefully he's up for it, because if he's not, than he is deffinetly a baby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro}   So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:13 pm

"Well, I'm no Hermes kid, but I could totally pull off as one." I said, smirking. We walked towards the kitchens where they had the food. I pulled my knife out of my pocket. "Just in-case." I said, referencing to the knife.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro}   So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:16 pm

I looked at him funny. "It's...not that big of a deal, but ok, whatever."

I went over to the door, and glanced into the window. The harpy's looked all busy, and were paying close attention to everything. I looked back over to Tony.

"Their all pretty busy, I think we should wait a few minutes before we go in. That's the best thing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro}   So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:16 pm

"Alright, so you just wanna sit and, talk?" He said, looking at her for an answer. He couldn't help but notice a bit of sparkle in her eye that wasn't covered. Almost like a, shine?
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro}   So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:03 pm

I shrugged. "Sure, they should be done in a minute or to." I saw Tony looking at me weird...and I felt...uncomfortable. It wasn't every day that someone looked me in the one eye that I did use.

"Um...are you...ok...?" I asked him, because it really just didn't feel right to me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro}   So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:54 pm

"Oh, nothing..." I said, feeling awkward I had been staring at her for so long ,"I just -uh- thought I saw something in your eye." I finished, putting away my knife. "So, what do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro}   So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:04 pm

What did I want to talk about? I wasn't much big of a talker. I mean, I did live on my own for a while...just me and Cerberus.

"Um...I...don't...know?" I said. "How about...um..."

I hated it when someone asked me 'What should we talk about?' Because my mind always went blank. I was good at coming up with backfires for insults, but never conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro}   So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...you've never actually been to the mess hall before? {Tabro}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: