Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Positions!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Cabin Positions! Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Positions!   Cabin Positions! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:37 pm

This Post Has Been Copied From Dean's Original Post and has been Edited. ~Sam.

Cabin Leader: Shane Gulliver Clifton.
          Co-Cabin Leader: Andrew November Hyrulean

Designer :: position available
      Weaponry Vault Manager :: position available
      Newby Trainer :: position available
      Newby Trainer :: position available
      Advanced Combat Specialization Trainer :: position available
      Swords Master :: position available
      Hand to Hand Combat Trainer :: position available
      Crafting Master :: Troy Brand

Detail about each individual job will be posted.
      If you wish to sign-up for any of the jobs at all,
      feel free to PM myself (Sammeh) with a filled out
      application sheet:

Code:

[font=arial][b][size=15][center] (Position) Application [/center][/size][/b]
      [b]Name:[/b]
      [b]Name of Character:[/b]
      [b]Reason why applying:[/b]
      [b]Why should I choose you?:[/b]
      [/font]

Last edited by Darth Samson on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Cabin Positions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Positions!   Cabin Positions! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:51 pm

Job Descriptions

• Co-Cabin Leader:
    The Co-Cabin Leader will be allowed full moderating options over the Hephaestus board alongside with the Cabin Leader, they will in turn receive a green name and access to the Cabin Leader Board. They are expected to be active and help with organizing events and updating all the Sticky's posted by myself. Of course you are allowed to post your own as long as all containing information is relevant to our Cabin. They also have the opportunity to create their own room like a normal Cabin Leader.

Designer:
    The designer will have the privilege of creating separate bunk rooms, and a living room and anything extra you might want for the Cabin, also they can create a new description for the Cabin with coding (hopefully) that I will PM to one of the admins to they can change it to the new one after I approved of it myself and the admin in question as well.

Weaponry Vault Manager:
    This person will get its own sticky that is the Vault of Hephaestus. It contains all kinds of things, rows of swords and daggers, shields and spears, blueprints and automatons that are either being stored until they can be used or if blueprints still need to be built. With that thread it will be locked and they can PM when they want to open it up to a couple of exclusive campers to get an 'upgraded' sword or any other weapons after I consult with the admin and the person in question states what they want.

Newby Trainer:
    People with these jobs can thread with Newbies, they can open random training threads to those who they think don't really post enough because they might not be able to think up plots. They can pick random newbies who are willing to thread out their first steps, getting their bunk, weapons and everything else.

Advanced Combat Specialization Trainer:
    Whoever chooses this position takes up the mantle of training campers when they get to a certain place in training. This is when they can choose which weapon to master, what style they will specialize in (aggressive, defensive, balanced, etc), and basically make themselves unique when it comes down to combat. This will forge their future, and you will be the one to help them to do so. Are you ready to take up such a huge responsibility?

Swords Master:
    This position will mean you are the best swords-man or woman within Cabin Nine, many of our other campers may turn to you for advise and training which you can give them without god-modding. You could set out borderlines for others to use when fighting and you can use anything else in the Arena you might think is there to teach others how to fight.

Hand to Hand Combat Trainer:
    This position claims that you are the best hand-to-hand fighter or woman in Cabin Nine, fellow campers will turn to you for advice and training which you can give them without, as the explanation above says, god-modding. You could set out borderlines for others to use when fighting and you can use anything else in the Arena you might think is there to teach others how to fight. Although, this position requires that your character primarily uses his/her fists, and can only use weapons to train someone, if it is to disarm or learn how to fight someone with a weapon

Crafting Master:
    This character is the most talented Child of Hephaestus when concentrating on the Forges, they are best at what they do and like Swords Masters they can help and teach others. The position means that you can say you are the best Forger of Camp Half-Blood since it was already stated that Cabin Nine was best as a group, meaning the best of the best is the best overall, does it not?

Last edited by Darth Samson on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Cabin Positions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Positions!   Cabin Positions! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:59 pm

dont you think this should be stickied?
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Cabin Positions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Positions!   Cabin Positions! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:28 pm

Do I fill in the application sheet in my character's POV or is it OCC?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

Cabin Positions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Positions!   Cabin Positions! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Just say why you think he/she qualifies, and why you think you can be a good RPer for the position. Answering the template directly would be more than satisfactory x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cabin Positions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Positions!   Cabin Positions! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Positions!
Page 1 of 1