Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

- - Stacia's Juvenile Detention-er, I mean, Characters c: - -

Go down 
AuthorMessage
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

- - Stacia's  Juvenile Detention-er, I mean, Characters c: - - Empty
PostSubject: - - Stacia's Juvenile Detention-er, I mean, Characters c: - -   - - Stacia's  Juvenile Detention-er, I mean, Characters c: - - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:57 pm

|| Table of Contents ||

// pαℊ℮ øᾔε ;; Table of Contents
// pαℊ℮ тẘø ;; Roxanne Foxx
// pαℊ℮ т♄ґℯℯ ;; Coal Nightbird ( On Hold )
// pαℊ℮ ƒøʊґ ;; "The Catman"
// pαℊ℮ ḟї√ε ;; Angel Harlequin
// pαℊ℮ sɪx ;; Mason Xavior
// pαℊ℮ ṧ℮√εᾔ ;; Shiloh Wynter
// pαℊ℮ ℯḯℊ♄т ;; Sorrow Faith Wolfe

Last edited by -- ғ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴇ ɴ -- on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Roxanne Foxx   - - Stacia's  Juvenile Detention-er, I mean, Characters c: - - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:02 pm

-- Work in Progress --
- - R o x a n n e - R i l e y - F o x x - -
-- Born July 18th, 1994 ; Seventeen Years of Age --
-- Female --

- - Stacia's  Juvenile Detention-er, I mean, Characters c: - - Roxann10

[[ G o d P a r e n t ]]

Apollo, the God of the Sun, Music, Poetry, Archery and Prophecy.

[[ C l a i m e d S t a t u s ]]

Yes, Roxanne is claimed by her father. It happened just last year, in the 10th grade. It was a rather inconvenient notion, for it happened while she was preforming a song in front of the entire Music class. Luckily for her, the Mist veiled the fact that she was glowing like a flashlight. God knows what the mortals saw, but it wasn't the real deal. It was then that the monsters began to really get their act together. She left for Camp at this time, arriving in August of last year.

[[ M o r t a l F a m i l y ]]

Mother ;; Roxanne's mother is Alexa Foxx. She is a young mother at age 34, for she had Roxy when she was only seventeen herself. Roxanne figures she got most of her looks from the Sun God, for personally, she doesn't think she looks anything like her mom. Standing at 5'3, Alexa has a rather slender, slim body figure. Her hair is a chocolate brown color, falling in slight waves down to her shoulder blades. Her face is framed with bangs, which fall into her bright cyan eyes. Those are one of the few things she has in common with her daughter; those ocean-like eyes. Her lips are full, and almost always curved into a grin. She is a fun woman, and hard to catch without a laugh ringing from her lips and a teasing glint to her eye. Alexa is a hard-working mother, now currently married to Roxy's step-father, Zeke Jensen. Her and her new husband are a two-man surf-rock band, traveling around the Eastern Coast to bring the musical glory of Alexa's home state to the Atlantic. She was born in California, which is where she met Apollo first. After he left her, she moved to New York, fleeing from all her old memories of the Sun God whom she used to be so in love with. She finished school there, delivering Roxanne the day she turned seventeen. Alexa is now pregnant with Zeke's son, who is about 8 months along now. She's a good mother, and Roxanne is rather attached to her. I suppose you might consider their relationship a 'fatal flaw', purely because of what Roxy might do to protect her.
    Step-Father ;; Zeke Jensen is a rather slim man, short for his age of 36 while his height reaches to only about 5'9. He has messy bleach-blonde hair, which is usually brushed into a fohawk. Most might think of the name "Zeke" and see a strong man, perhaps with a large ego and a confident personality. Jensen...well, is everything but. He's got a leggy build, innocent blue eyes, and is on the shy side. He's quiet, and normally doesn't speak unless he feels the need to. Perhaps the words 'introverted', 'reserved', and 'quiet', would be the best to describe Roxy's step-father. His passion is music, and he and Alexa travel up and down the Eastern coast with their two-man surf-rock band "Moon Tides". He has been married to Alexa Foxx for three years, and now has her pregnant with his son. He doesn't know about Roxanne's Olympian blood, and she doesn't plan on breaking the news anytime soon.
    Zephaniah Jensen-Foxx ;; Zephaniah is the name of Zeke and Alexa's baby. He is 8 months along now. We will have more information on the little guy once he's actually born.

[[ Y e a r s I n C a m p ]]

As stated before, Roxanne came to camp last year after she was claimed in the 10th Grade Music class. This year will be her second year attending Camp Half Blood.

[[ H i s t o r y ]]

Roxy's toddlerhood was a rather normal one. If her mother didn't know any better, she might have been passed as a completely mortal baby. She didn't even really resemble Alexa's formal love until she was about five, but even then, she had no special abilities at all. At this time, Roxanne and Alexa lived alone in a small apartment complex in Brooklyn, New York. Roxy remembered the home well, mostly because it was painted orange -- her favorite color -- and her crib was decorated with little suns with smiley faces. She also remembered the babysitter. You see, Alexa was always worried that something might happen if she left Roxy alone at a daycare. So, because she was being forced to attend more schooling to make up for the sum she missed in California, and work from 4 PM - 7 PM every weekday, she decided to hire a babysitter.
    And oh boy, did Roxy remember her.
    She was a little younger than Alexa, maybe sixteen or seventeen. She was Roxanne's babysitter from age one to age four. Her name was Elizabeth Lundgren, and oh, did Roxy hate her. She had curly blonde hair, braces, and muddy brown eyes that were always decorated with all sorts of makeup. Roxanne used to remember thinking of her as a clown, because of her red lipstick and highlighted eyes. Don't get me wrong, she was a perfectly fine person. She was nice and all...but she knew there was something off with the little girl. Deep down inside, Roxy knew too. Not necessarily specifics, but she knew she was odd. Lizzy acted like she really did love her, but...she had a vibe that told Roxy she'd prefer not to get close. Perhaps it was the brilliant red hair, or her instant skills with music. Then again, it might have also just been the fact that Roxanne made a point of pissing her pants every time she picked her up.
    Needless to say, Lizzy left once Roxy turned five. "You're too old to pee your pants, Roxanne!" But Lizzy blamed it on her graduation.
    Yeah right.
    She was terrified. x)
    Roxy's childhood changed dramatically after Roxy turned six. Alexa decided it was time she got a new husband, after brooding night after night about a "special man" Roxanne had never met. All the way up until she was eight, she never understood why Alexa couldn't just go find her daddy, which had apparently run off on a great adventure when Roxy was very little. Alexa told Roxy her father was always watching over them, though, and would protect and keep them safe. She told her she'd meet him one day, and see just how much they were alike. After that, she'd usually smile with a distant look in her eye, and change the subject. It was difficult for Alexa to let go of her Sun God, but the day came that she simply needed a man to help her raise the little demigod. It started when they got evicted from their apartment complex for not paying the rent. This was a very significant time in Roxanne's childhood, because for about seven weeks, the two of them "Camped", as Alexa called it, in her small Honda Civic. They "adventured" around the city, stopping every few days somewhere new. She remembered taking "secret" baths in the gas station sinks. She also remembered how much she hated it. Every time she asked her mother when they'd go back home, she'd just smile with that exhausted look on her face and explain that they couldn't go home. Not yet. Their adventure wasn't over! Then, she'd kiss her little girl upon the head and murmur a prayer. It was a rough period of time, but it taught the young girl a lot. This was when she began to notice strange things going on. While parked on the far side of a convienience store, or on the backside of a road, scary shadows used to creep past the windows of the Civic. Alexa claimed she couldn't see them, though Roxy was sure they were there. She always wanted to sleep curled up in a wrapping of blankets, for she felt most hidden from the scary monsters that way. It remains a habit of hers to this day. If she isn't a Roxanne Cocoon, she can't sleep.
    Another very vivid memory Roxy has is the night before her mother finally got a job with benefits. It was a terrible night. They were both very hungry. Alexa still didn't have a job, and they were coming close to scraping pennies off the ground to pay for gas and food. It happened at a 7 Eleven. Alexa stole food. A pack of peanuts and a hotdog, nothing more, nothing less. The store manager had chased her, screaming threats. He was a scary man, very big and loud. Roxanne had cried, because he threatened to put her mommy in jail. He called the police on them, and the rest was a blur.
    They parked the car far away that night. Eating the stolen food felt so wrong, and Alexa knew it. She began to cry afterwards, locking Roxy in the car to sit in solitude on the hood. It was then that she prayed. Prayed to the Gods, that if they cared at all for their stupid little minions here on earth, that'd they'd care for her and Roxy.
    The next day, while at a King Soopers browsing through the isles, they ran into Zeke Jensen. That's how it all started. He was a part of a band, and Alexa instantly wanted to join in. The "job" offered a paid spot as a guitarist for his local band, food, a room for her and Roxy, and everything else that came with living with the band in a small house downtown. All seemed fantastic...until Roxy hit her teens.
    Roxy's teenage years were anything but the normal life she was so used to. Actually, it all began when she was about eleven. The scary shadows from her homeless stage had returned, lurking about her and her mother's bedroom window inside the Band's house. By this time, her mother and Zeke were dating. It was actually going quite well, and had given Alexa an excuse to try and forget about the Greek Gods. But she barely had that luxury for very long. By age thirteen, Roxanne KNEW things were fishy. The neighbors across the street, a male and a female, didn't seem quite in-check, always staring across the street at Roxy while she played in the yard. One day while coming home from school, the male jumped out of nowhere. She had screamed, spinning away. He grabbed her backpack, ripping it from her violently. Thinking back on it, it seemed like a warning offence, testing her to see if she was even a worthy demigod at all.
    Apollo?
    Proves they were right, eh?
    It was simple things like this for a while. A very bloody fist fight at school, a man with a pocket knife at the park, a rather seductive boyfriend in the 9th grade. Needless to say, it didn't take Roxy long. When she was fifteen, Alexa and Zeke got married. Just last year, she was claimed by her true father, Apollo.
    Guess it explains it all, hm?
    She prefers to call it an unfinished story. (;

[[ P h y s i c a l A p p e a r a n c e ]]

Roxy is best described as a skater girl. With a petite, curvy figure, fair skin, and height of only 5'6, not many would agree that she has the ability to kick your ass. Needless to say, those with such lack of faith are waiting to retrieve their butts from the middle of next Tuesday.
    Despite Roxy's slim, rather puny body figure, she can really pack a punch. I guess being a demigod on the run kinda gives you those muscles. Roxanne has a heart-shaped face, which is just as fragile-looking as the rest of her. She had high cheekbones and a slightly upturned nose which is decorated with a splash of freckles, her lips thin and shaded light pink. However, the most stunning part about her facial appearance is her eyes. A mixture of green and cerulean gives them an ocean-like look, small flecks of gold jazzing up the area around the lush sea blues. They are framed with thick eyelashes which are normally slathered in mascara. She is often caught with thick eyeliner on as well, her eyelids dashed with exotic-colored eyeshadow which usually compliments her eyes. IF, of course, she can get her hands on the makeup. If not, then she usually just goes without. 'Cause, you know, what choice does she have?
    Roxy's hair is a natural red, streaked with a bit of brown and cut rather short. It reaches down to about her shoulders. It is cut "scene", involving pixie bangs and several, choppy, teased layers. She usually has it pinned back, if all else fails and she doesn't wake up early enough to beat the Monsters and do her hair.
    Which, you know, is pretty frickin' often.
    Roxanne is usually caught in a pair of short, ripped denim shorts, a band t-shirt, and converse. On a colder day, it'll add up to a denim jacket and ripped up skinny jeans, the fingerless gloves optional. To say the least, she probably wouldn't be the ideal fit to live somewhere cold, but they're honestly the only clothes she owns. So don't be givin' her crap. -,- Roxy's constantly wearing a large assortment of bracelets, bangles, chokers, and rings. Either way, I suppose I'll sum it up with... Well, the perfect image of an All-American, Demigod Skater Girl. ;3

[[ P e r s o n a l i t y ]]

Roxy's probably the girl you'd label the rebel, and honestly? That's exactly what she is. If you have rules, she'll reinvent them. If you have consequences? Oh, she'll reinvent those too, no sweat. She's nothing short of a wild child, and a risky party at 3 AM while her parents are out is nothing out of the ordinary. In fact, if Roxanne ISN'T doing something insane, you'd be worried she was sick. She's one of the only girls you'll ever meet that can be sexy and innocently cute at the same time. God knows how she pulls it off, but she just does.
    Roxanne's easygoing for the most part, willing to make friends in a heartbeat. But I must warn you, babe, she's as stubborn as crud. Once she's set her mind on something, there is noooo changing it. She's very headstrong and independent, and as soon as she switches over to serious mode, you'd better be ready to pull on yer combat boots and give her 20. NOW. I might go to the extent of calling her bossy at times; but something about her just tells you you'd better snap into shape or she might...I dunno, slap you across the face. Give or take.
    Now another thing you HAVE to remember about Roxanne is her passions. Sure, she can be all tough n' rough, but
    All in all, Zandria's a pretty crazy spirit, ready to dance the night away. But...I'll let you decide that for yourself.

[[ F a t a l F l a w ]]

In Progress

[[ P e t s ]]

In Progress

[[ T a l e n t s ]]

In Progress

[[ W e a p o n s ]]

In Progress

[[ Y e a r - R o u n d O R S u m m e r ]]

Roxanne is a summer camper. During the winter, she will attend the dreaded high-school while her parents rent an apartment in Manhattan to write a new album.

[[ O t h e r ]]

In Progress

|| Relationship Status ;;
    Roxanne is single

|| Theme Song ;;
    Her theme song is yet to be decided

|| Motto / Quote ;;
    " It's the days when you're sitting on your couch, watching Phinias and Ferb and your mom comes in, asking you if you've finished saving the world that you truly understand how freaking unnormal you really are. -.- "

|| Format ;;
Code:

[b][center][font=Courier New][size=18][color=#FF9933]- - Roxanne Foxx - -[/size][/font][/color][/b][/center]

[list][size=9]Text and [b][color=#FF9933]"Speech"[/b][/color][/size] [/list]

[b][center][font=Courier New][size=18][color=#FF9933]- - - - - - - - - -[/size][/font][/color][/b][/center]

Last edited by -- ғ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴇ ɴ -- on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Coal Nightbird   - - Stacia's  Juvenile Detention-er, I mean, Characters c: - - I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:40 pm

-- Will Be Created Later On --
χχ C o a l χ J e t t χ N i g h t b i r d χχ
χχ Born October 14th, 1993 ; Eighteen Years of Age χχ
χχ Male χχ

Last edited by -- ғ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴇ ɴ -- on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Milo Barns "The Catman"   - - Stacia's  Juvenile Detention-er, I mean, Characters c: - - I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:38 am

-- Work in Progress --
•• M i l o • C a l v i n • B a r n s
"T h e C a t m a n" ••

•• Born November 4th, 1995 ; Sixteen Years of Age ••
•• Male ••

- - Stacia's  Juvenile Detention-er, I mean, Characters c: - - The_ca10

Last edited by -- ғ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴇ ɴ -- on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Angel Harlequin    - - Stacia's  Juvenile Detention-er, I mean, Characters c: - - I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:56 am

-- Work in Progress --
~ A n g e l ~ R o s e ~ H a r l e q u i n ~
~ Born December 1st, 1994 ; Seventeen Years of Age ~
~ Female ~

- - Stacia's  Juvenile Detention-er, I mean, Characters c: - - Angelh10

Last edited by -- ғ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴇ ɴ -- on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Mason Xavior   - - Stacia's  Juvenile Detention-er, I mean, Characters c: - - I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:29 am

-- Work in Progress --
// M a s o n / K y l e \ X a v i o r \\
// Born August 14th, 1997 ; Fourteen Years of Age \\
// Male \\

- - Stacia's  Juvenile Detention-er, I mean, Characters c: - - Masonx14

Last edited by -- ғ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴇ ɴ -- on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Shiloh Wynter    - - Stacia's  Juvenile Detention-er, I mean, Characters c: - - I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:51 am

-- Work in Progress --
;; S h i l o h ; G r a c e ; W y n t e r ;;
;; Born January 3rd, 1995 ; Sixteen Years of Age ;;
;; Female ;;

- - Stacia's  Juvenile Detention-er, I mean, Characters c: - - Shiloh11

Last edited by -- ғ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴇ ɴ -- on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Zandria Solstice   - - Stacia's  Juvenile Detention-er, I mean, Characters c: - - I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:25 am

-- Work in Progress --
{{ S o r r o w { F a i t h } W o l f e }}
{{ Born January 29th, 1994 ; Seventeen Years of Age }}
{{ Female }}

- - Stacia's  Juvenile Detention-er, I mean, Characters c: - - Sorrow10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - - Stacia's Juvenile Detention-er, I mean, Characters c: - -   - - Stacia's  Juvenile Detention-er, I mean, Characters c: - - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- - Stacia's Juvenile Detention-er, I mean, Characters c: - -
Page 1 of 1