Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The unfortunate event has occurred by which I have returned to terrorize your lives c:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

The unfortunate event has occurred by which I have returned to terrorize your lives c: Empty
PostSubject: The unfortunate event has occurred by which I have returned to terrorize your lives c:   The unfortunate event has occurred by which I have returned to terrorize your lives c: I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:23 pm

Yo,

After a rather abrupt leave of absence two years ago, I have returned.

Unfortunately, my life took an interesting turn of events after I left, and is a little on the crazy side. Hence, I will not be on quite as much as I used to, for lack of free wifi connections.

You used to know me as "☠The Angel of Death☠". This is the same account, just a new name to fit the new lifestyle. Others knew me as Stacia. (Like "Anastacia" minus the "ana" and plus an "S". My name is NOT Stacy-uh. -.- ) I also go by Angel, but I have noticed there is a rather popular admin called the exact same thing, so you may just use my actual name.

I enjoy talking with people from all over the place, which is the main reason why I've come back. If it is possible, I am going to start fresh with characters, since I have definitely picked up on more literary skills since last time.

So, in sum...heyya. c: Nice to see y'all again.

xx Stacia xx
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

The unfortunate event has occurred by which I have returned to terrorize your lives c: Empty
PostSubject: Re: The unfortunate event has occurred by which I have returned to terrorize your lives c:   The unfortunate event has occurred by which I have returned to terrorize your lives c: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:59 pm

:D

HEY! I highly doubt you remember me. I joined a year ago, and I left like a week after and only recently rejoined, but you were like, the only person that talked to me back then.
Nice to see you're back, I was afraid you left :P
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: The unfortunate event has occurred by which I have returned to terrorize your lives c:   The unfortunate event has occurred by which I have returned to terrorize your lives c: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:29 pm

Hey! (: I actually do remember you o: Nice to see you again c:
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: The unfortunate event has occurred by which I have returned to terrorize your lives c:   The unfortunate event has occurred by which I have returned to terrorize your lives c: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:47 pm

You do? :D
Well then, I'm adding you back as a friend. It would seem you erased me :(
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: The unfortunate event has occurred by which I have returned to terrorize your lives c:   The unfortunate event has occurred by which I have returned to terrorize your lives c: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:34 pm

[size=9]D: That's odd. Well cool beans, nice to know someone's welcoming me back :3 [/color]
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The unfortunate event has occurred by which I have returned to terrorize your lives c:   The unfortunate event has occurred by which I have returned to terrorize your lives c: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:18 pm

I remember you. :3 Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The unfortunate event has occurred by which I have returned to terrorize your lives c:   The unfortunate event has occurred by which I have returned to terrorize your lives c: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The unfortunate event has occurred by which I have returned to terrorize your lives c:
Page 1 of 1