Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Realxing (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Realxing (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Realxing (Closed)   Realxing (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:21 am

Michael laid down in the courtyard outside the cabins. He spent most of his time practicing swordplay in the arena, and he really felt like taking a break. He let out a deep sigh as he looked up at the night sky, stars shining down bright. He looked around at the widely different cabins, looking finally at the Hera cabin. The he was the child of a minor god, he just couldn't bring himself to live in it. Not only was it rather feminine, but Hera herself hadn't seemed to like the idea of people staying in her cabin all that much. Besides, the Basement was fin. It was a bit dark, and not many people lived down there, but he kind of preferred the lack of people. Michael wasn't exactly social or friendly.

Last edited by Prince Deity on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Realxing (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realxing (Closed)   Realxing (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:33 am

Ally strode into the cabin courtyard. The stars were out and it looked pretty. She herself was taking a moment to relax. Usually she strode from place to place always accepting challenges when they were offered. She spotted a boy, about 4 years older than her maybe, lying down. He's probably relaxing too, she thought, well I won't disturb him. I'll leave that up to some other nosy person. She sat down on one of the benches and sighed contentedly.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Realxing (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realxing (Closed)   Realxing (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:41 am

Michael heard movement and he instinctively placed his hand on the hilt of his sword. He sat up an saw a girl sit down on one of the nearby benches. I'm just being jumpy, he thought to himself. Better safe than sorry, though...

Last edited by Prince Deity on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Realxing (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realxing (Closed)   Realxing (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:45 am

Ally heard the other kid move. She glanced over quickly without moving her head. He had his hand on the hilt of his sword. She instantly looked away, heart hammering. What kind of person kept a hand on their sword hilt? Nervously she fiddled with her bracelet. She could defend herself if needed. But she shouldn't have to, this was a place for all the cabins.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Realxing (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realxing (Closed)   Realxing (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:48 am

Michael noticed the girl purposely not looking at him, acting nervous. He grinned to himself and chuckled a little. He took his hand off his sword, then stood up and walked over to her. "Sorry about that," he said "my name's Michael."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Realxing (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realxing (Closed)   Realxing (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:50 am

"No problem." Ally said, she sounded nervouse, even to her self. "Nice to meet you. My name's Alaya, or Ally for short." Her eyes flicked down to his hands and then back up again. At least he'd taken his hand off his sword.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Realxing (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realxing (Closed)   Realxing (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:54 am

Michael watched the girl's eyes dart down and back up. It took a great effort not to burst into laughter at how nervous she was. "Nice to meet you too, Ally." He reached his hand out for a handshake, only afterwards realizing this might startle her.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Realxing (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realxing (Closed)   Realxing (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:57 am

When his hand reached out Ally's first instinct was to recoil. No, she chided herself, wait to see what he does. It turned out he only wanted to shake her hand. She shook his hand quickly and firmly before dropping her hand back to her side. This boy seemed to be trying not to laugh. You couldn't tell from his body language but she could see it in his eyes. She narrowed her own before raising an eyebrow in a silent question.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Realxing (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realxing (Closed)   Realxing (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:03 am

You can learn a lot about a person from the way they shake your hand. Her handshake was firm, but rather dismissive. The later could be because he seemed terrified that Michael was about to cut her head off or something, though. Michael let out a small chuckle, putting his hands in his pockets as to not frighten her any more.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Realxing (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realxing (Closed)   Realxing (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:06 am

I knew, Ally thought triumphantly, He's trying hard not to laugh. Probably because I'm acting like a scared rabbit. I have nothing to be nervous about, she thought eyeing Michael thoroughly, he's put his hands in his pockets. That's good. It means he isn't about to draw a weapon on me.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Realxing (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realxing (Closed)   Realxing (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:10 am

"Don't worry," Michael finally said with another small chuckle "I'm not gonna kill you unless you give me a reason." He stepped over next to Ally an took the seat next to her, hoping not to terrify her by his sudden closeness. He just really wanted to sit down. "So what's with the bracelet?" he asked, glancing down at it. "You were messing with it earlier and looking at it quite a bit."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Realxing (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realxing (Closed)   Realxing (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:14 am

Ally smiled slightly "Well that's a relief." she said. "This bracelet is a gift from my mum, Nike. It changes into my spear when I tap it." As she was speaking she fiddled with it again. Usually she did this when she was nervous. Sadly the thing about spear is it's not particuarly good when in close combat.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Realxing (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realxing (Closed)   Realxing (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:22 am

"I figured it was a weapon," Michael said. "You were looking at it with a sense of protection." Michael looked at the bracelet. Amazing what magic could do, turning something so dangerous into an accessory. Michael looked down at his own weapon. He rather preferred his sword unconcealed. It made itself known that it was a weapon, making people afraid to even initiate conflict. The best weapon is one you never need to draw. Of course, you should still know how to use it, which was why he spent almost every day down at the arena practicing. "Why a spear?" he finally asked. "It doesn't seem that practical of a weapon. It's too long for close-quarters, and once you throw it, you don't have it anymore."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Realxing (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realxing (Closed)   Realxing (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:26 am

"I don't like to throw it." Ally said. "I prefer to hold people and slash at them. It also keeps people at a distance." The farther away they are, the better she added silently. People usually found it harder to get close to her with her long weapon. She glanced down at his sword. "Why do you use a sword?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Realxing (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realxing (Closed)   Realxing (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:30 am

Michael took his hands out of his pockets, placing a hand on the hilt of his sword, pulling it slightly out of the sheath to expose the blade. "It's fast, balanced, and leaves a second hand open to hold a shield or push obstacles out of the way." He pushed the sword back into it's sheath, running his fingers down the length of the handle. He may not socialize much, but this was a conversation he was perfectly content with having.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Realxing (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realxing (Closed)   Realxing (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:33 am

Ally eyed him and then the sky. It was getting pretty dark. Ally sighed, she would have to go to bed. Her father had drilled into her that she had a time to go to bed, and it was not whenever. "I'm going to my my cabin." she said as she stood up. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Realxing (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realxing (Closed)   Realxing (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:37 am

Michael stoop up after her, noticing how red her eyes were getting. She was most likely going to sleep, considering how tired she looked and how late it was. Michael looked back up at the sky one more time, seeing how bright the stars were in contrast with the dark void of the night sky. "Alright," he said "nice to meet you too, Ally. Good night." He shook her hand again, then turned around and started walking to the basement in the Big House.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Realxing (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realxing (Closed)   Realxing (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:39 am

Ally smiled as she watched him walk away. Unless she was mistaken she might've just made a new friend. She walked away towards the Hera cabin. She was tired and was looking towards sleeping. Overall today had been a good day, she'd made a new friend, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Realxing (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realxing (Closed)   Realxing (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realxing (Closed)
Page 1 of 1