Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting Under the Pine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Sitting Under the Pine Empty
PostSubject: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:25 pm

I sat under the pine tree with my eyes closed. My red hair was flowing in the breeze as I tapped along to Face down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I quietly mouthed the words as I was off in my own little world. That always happened when I listened to music. I always imagined myself rocking out on the stage with fans screaming my name. Ah the dream.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Sitting Under the Pine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuT-P8eK7CBhZqbpu0sEKgLwjUiC8EA1x0FIUjMcPe-f34vkY1myNboM4IEA

Toby || Pierce || Apollo

Toby was wearing a hoodie, looking around the camp. He had his Ipod plugged to his ears, listening to AC/DC. Just like any other loving rock person, he loved this kinda music. Walking around, seeing a girl under the pine tree alone. It bothered him to see her hanging like that. His dirty blonde hair was waving in, he barely touched his hair. Possibly for his good looks. Going over to the girl and saying, "Hey you like music?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:48 pm

I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Yeah." I smiled at him. "What music you listen to?" I asked him pushing my hair behind my ears. I pulled out the ear-buds and stopped the music.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Looking at her question, it had to be easy. He was the son of Apollo, god of music, archery, and whatever. "I like pop and rock." Toby smiled. He really didn't meet much people at Camp, whom liked music except for his fellow campers. Turning his Ipod off, tucking it in his pocket and just started to sit. "What about you?" Toby asked.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:55 pm

I smiled. "Rock, punk, heavy metal, alternative, that kind of stuff." I was a rocker at heart. "What your favorite band?"
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:59 pm

It was pretty hard for Toby to actually pick his favorite band. He liked all of them, so he just said, "I don't have a favorite. They're all even to me." Toby laughed. He was getting a little bit hungry, since he didn't eat anything. But that didn't matter, he was having a great time here.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:03 pm

I continued to smile. "I have multiple. There's, Black Veil Brides, Falling in Reverse, Seether, and Korn." I stopped then thought of more. "And Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Cage the Elephant-" I stopped myself. "As you can see there are a lot." I laughed lightly at myself.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Toby laughed, "Wow, you really like a lot of bands." Leaning his head on the grass, looking at the sky. "All I can think about is music. It's the first thing I hear in the morning and when I go to sleep. That's how fascinated, I am with it." The wind swept over him softly, like it was giving a gentle touch. He was glad, he actually had something that he liked to talk about to someone.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:18 pm

I was so happy for once I could talk to someone about music and they not get annoyed. "I Love music because it's like an escape. Into another world where everything's better or more exciting." I sighed happily. "I constantly day dream of being up on a stage singing my heart out and fans screaming my name. Everything is perfect in that fantasy." I turned red when I told him about my day dreams. I never told anyone that.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:26 pm

"You have a rock star fantasy too!?" Toby raised his head up. "I guess we have a lot in common." Toby smiled. Laying his head back down and closed his eyes. "My name is Toby, Toby Pierce. Son of Apollo."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:29 pm

I smiled, happy he didn't think I was weird. "I'm Jenna Moon. Daughter of Nyx." I said proudly. "Have you ever heard any Black Veil Brides songs?" I asked him curious.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:35 pm

"Yeah, I love their music! I listen to it most of my times." Toby smiled. He was actually proud to say what kinda music he liked. The weird thing he didn't get about bands, was their names. But that didn't stop that from listening to their music.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:38 pm

"Did you know the inspiration behind the name of the band was because they used to call nuns black veil brides. The lead singer Andy Beirsack thought tat it was inspirational that they would give so much up for what they believed in." I smiled. "As you can see I'm a huge fan." I laughed lightly at myself.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:46 pm

"I can see you are a huge fan." Toby laughed. "But yeah, I didn't know that." Toby finished. "So what are you doing under a pine tree alone? I mean your very fun to have around." Toby smiled. Still thinking, having a friend like this is probably the one you want to share your problems with.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:58 pm

"Truthfully. I'm kind of a loner. I'm usually awkward around people." I smiled at him. "It's nice to have someone to talk to about music with. When I talk to my friends they get annoyed." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Toby started, to laugh. He couldn't believe the words she was saying, his first thought was that she was lying. But knew she wasn't. "Well if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here at camp." Toby said.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:07 pm

I smiled. "That's great. And anything you want to talk about you can come to me." I smiled in agreement. "What you favorite song by Black veil Brides? Is it The Legacy, Rebel Love Song, Perfect Weapon, what?" I asked curious. He's probably going to find me annoying or weird after a while hanging around me if I keep going on about Black Veil Brides but I couldn't help myself.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:12 pm

"Hmm... I have to say, Perfect Weapon. The title of the song just reminds me of my bow and the song is just my favorite of theirs." Toby smiled. Jenna was real nice to him, still thinking of the fact how she could be a loner. "What about you?" Toby asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:17 pm

"It changes a lot, but I'd have to say now it The Legacy." I smiled and started humming it. I stopped and remembered wasn't alone. "Sorry force of habit."
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:28 pm

"Hey we all have our times to sing our own song, that we like." Toby smiled. He liked hanging out with Jenna. Toby was considering Jenna as a friend. And thinking that one day, he would become famous singer or actor. But right now he stick to being music loving Toby. Humming a random tune, but then blushing.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:38 pm

I laughed. "You too?" I laughed again. "If you could would you be a solo artist or in a band?"
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:46 pm

"I would say to be in a band. I love being with friends on stage. Of course it's nothing without them." Toby smiled. It was true, he would rather be with his friends on stage, then rather being solo. "What about you?" Toby asked.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:32 am

((Guitar Girl, please watch the four sentence rule. Must be four complete sentences! A subject and verb and maybe some adjectives, please? Thank you.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Under the Pine   Sitting Under the Pine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting Under the Pine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: