Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

'you don't like books?!' (cherry)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

'you don't like books?!' (cherry) Empty
PostSubject: 'you don't like books?!' (cherry)   'you don't like books?!' (cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:24 am

'you don't like books?!' (cherry) 4518817536_164c99b2a4
C H A R L O T T E | G R A C E [charlie] | O S G O O D E

bonjour
•:*:• •:*:•

Oh, those days I spent just wasting my time in the library, reading books in both Greek and English. I had studied many languages, tried teaching myself half of them, but never had the time learn it. The books in Camp Half-Blood's library was quite a vast collection... I loved it. There were classics, like 'How to Kill a Mockingbird' and 'Harry Potter', and there was even a section dedicated to Shakespeare! Now today, on this oddly quiet day, I sat sideways in a leather chair. My feet hung off the right arm, and were crossed just at the feet. In my hands was the 6th Harry Potter book, the Deathly Hallows.
Those books were facinating. I didn't know wheather Wizards were real or not. Just like Gods, and Demi-gods existed, could Wizards be, too? Perhaps Hippogriffs existed? Or how about dark lords? Hades existed, and so did the 3 Fates. Were they like Death Eaters? Alright, this is enough of the fantasy talk. I need to stop believing in fantasy, but after all, I had seen pegasus's. As well as unicorns (or was that just my imagination?) Anyways, I was reading... Um, It was a good book, right? Oh, well.
I could see the winter fair from where I was sitting. Snow fell delicately outside, and I shifted in my seat. It was too bad I didn't have anybody to go with to the Ball. It would be fun, even if I just went with some friends. Nah, the Library was SO much more fun than the ball! Besides, I was too afraid of, um... Heights. Right, I was afraid of heights?

au revoir
•:*:• •:*:•
Back to top Go down

'you don't like books?!' (cherry)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: