Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Go down 
+4
kenzie
moon
Beanie
Jamjam
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamjam

Jamjam

JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Empty
PostSubject: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:26 pm

JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Beauty,blue,eyes,dark,hair,girl-38c8b402a9754aebab5e88da71c51ca3_h

Name: Iekka Monroe (pronounced (eye-kah)

Age/Birthday: 18/ July 19, 1993

God Parent: Demeter

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Jonah Monroe (deceased); Lisa Monroe (step-mom); Leeva and Maxium Monroe (mortal half-siblings)

Years in Camp: 13

Brief History: Iekka was born in Edinburgh, Scotland to Jonah Monroe, an aspiring novelist. At age 4, she was moved to America with her father to Rhode Island. Iekka was born to a Scottish father, who was a novelist, in Edinburgh, Scotland--ironically born in spring, when everything bloomed. Her mother was a woman who highly called herself "Demeter". After a few months, she left Jonah (Iekka's father) and Iekka in Scotland. Heartbroken, Jonah emigrated to America in hopes to forget Demeter. Jonah was only able to live with Iekka until she was 5 years old in Rhode Island. Even though just a child, Iekka was still a demigod, and monsters chased her and her father everywhere. Jonah rushed Iekka to Long Island by a ferry then by car already having been informed of Camp Half-Blood. Monsters disguised themselves on the ferry then chased the car. At Half-Blood Hill, Jonah carried her up and pushed her over the barrier. Just then, a monster grabbed his feet and started pulling him down. Iekka watched in horror as the monsters tore him apart, sobbing for Iekka to turn. As Jonah died, Iekka was picked up and carried down the other side of the hill by an unknown person. She kicked and thrashed until she just closed her eyes.

Physical Appearance: Iekka is of average height for her age and is athletic. Her dark hair is parted on the left and is layered. She has high cheekbones, naturally arched eyebrows, and her facial features are generally beautiful. She has a Cupid's Bow (lips) that are thin.

Personality: Is friendly with everyone, even the people who don't like her. After having a bad childhood, Iekka wants to be as positive as possible. Being at Camp Half-Blood for thirteen years turned her around. She became happier and more positive. Her step-mother, Lisa, sends her letters every two weeks, as she has now grown closer to Iekka. Iekka has gotten to know people similar to herself from the other cabins, including her half-siblings.

Fatal Flaw: Too self-confident in herself.

Pets: N/A

Talents: Can control the flora.

Weapons: [All disguised] A green ring with a flower in the middle. When the flower is tapped, it becomes a Celestial sword. She has a green charm bracelet on her right wrist that can become a shield when tapped.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-round

Other:

Last edited by JamieJay on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:38 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Please follow the basic format listed in rules and guidlines. You can expand from that
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Bean, Now now. I think this is a nice way to express a lot of different parts of her character. It's not our format, but it is a nice format. I would keep it unless and Admin has a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:05 pm

Oh, sorry. I was looking at a few other submissions, to see how it should've been done; to see if we could change it. So I just copied those ones. :/ Does that mean I should change it, or wait and see if another Admin says its okay? :( Sorry.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Personally, I absolutly love this character! Tell me when it get's accepted and we can Rp!! (:
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Alright! :) Thank you!
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:29 pm

No Problem!! (:
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Okay, I used the original basic template. The "Brief History" is continued in "Other". Its kind of long. (:
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:47 pm

The character is awesome, just send an Admin or Mod a PM asking them to accept your charries and they'll look into it (:
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Instead of referring to the Other Section for the History, can you just move it back to where it should go, please? Can you giver her Personality two more sentences? Can you also remove one of her swords? She seems a little powerful with two. And can you specify what kind of metal the first sword is? Celestial Bronze or Iron? Once you fix those things, I can accept her. o w o
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:19 pm

I fixed the them. The history is kind of long; I don't know how else to shorten it without leaving out too much info! :/
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:21 pm

You don't need to shorten the history, the longer the better :)
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:26 pm

Haha, okay. :P
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:44 pm

You don't need to shorten the history. I'm just asking you to move all of it to the history section. (It doesn't have to be only 4 sentences. That's only the minimum.)

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Thanksies! :)
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:30 am

Yeah, when I was skimming through it I didn't seea fatal flaw, but I didn't read closely.
Where did you get this format? Another new user also used it.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Yeah, I didn't see the actual character format first. :P I just thought we could make one that had the key points. I got it from one of the older ones. I don't quite remember the name.

Another character if possible:

JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Lonely,girl,love,quote,lovely,text-6b9cc5579649f344763696d3c598d82e_h

Name: Kana-Minh Wu

Age/Birthday: 14/ November 17, 1997

God Parent: Nike, goddess of victories

Claimed: No

Mortal Family: Xian Lam Wu; half-sister of Aiko Kiyomizu Wu.

Years in Camp: 8

Physical Appearance: Generally Asian; she has thin pale colored lips, and a very petite, yet proportionate body. Black, wavy hair falls down her back and a few inches past her shoulders. Her eyes are small almond shaped eyes, with hazel irises. In general, Kana is short but very quick.

Personality: She is somewhat stuck up. Hard to get off your trail and won't back down from anything. She is a hard worker either way and is extremely driven to win. On a regular basis, anything less than second best is a disappointment to herself. She never wants to fail and never wants to be the one listening to the boasting.

Brief History: Kana-Minh, or simply Kana, was born to a Vietnamese father and the Greek goddess Nike in NYC, USA. At age 6 while at school, Mr. Wu was tortured by dracanae into giving Kana's whereabouts, and after he refused, was never seen again. Finding out about this, Kana ran to Long Island, knowing of Camp Half-Blood after Mr. Wu had told her. Being just 6, it was remarkable that she made the long distance. As of now, Kana-Minh has been at camp 8 years.

Fatal Flaw: Gloating. Since her mother is Nike, goddess of victory, she calls herself highly among others, which can get her into trouble.

Pets: None

Talents: Winning all the time; it is very unlikely she will lose any battle. She's very well trained in wielding her staff.

Weapons: A long staff with two pointed ends. It is made out of celestial bronze.

Last edited by JamieJay on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:45 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:56 pm

It seems that you're missing Physical Appearance and Personality. Please add those two things with at least four sentences each.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Fixed! Might add more later. I'm loaded with ideas! ^_^

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:20 am

She needs one more sentence in her personality. And would you mind putting her father's first and last name under "Mortal Family", even if he's deceased.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:30 am

All done. Anything else I missed? =]
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:27 am

Nope. ^^ Looks great! Thanks for editing.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:20 pm

Thank you! I have more...hehehe. I'm on a roll:

JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] 6434281729_b9ae3cb676_z

Name: Aiko Kiyomizu Wu

Age/Birthday: 16/ May 4, 1994

God Parent: Harmonia

Mortal Family: Xian Lam Wu, Asahi (brother), half-sister of Kana-Minh Wu

Years in Camp: 2

Physical Appearance: Generally Asian; She has auburn colored hair up to her shoulders which is stick straight. She an average height of around 5'7". Somewhat muscular, she is very proportionate. Her eyes are a dark green and her skin is very pale as well. She has clear skin that is slightly tanned.

Personality: She always happy and smiling. Never is there a day that can make her feel bad. her mood is always bubbly and sweet and gentle. She also doesn't believe in battling.

Brief History: Aiko was born to a loving farmer father in North Carolina, USA. As a baby, her father married another woman and had a son, Asahi. Though an oddball in her family, Aiko was the most unique. When her father disappeared when she was 13, Aiko ran away from NC and pursued Chiron, whom she had already known by letters, for help. Being a sort of "squatter" in around towns, Aiko traveled for 1 very slow year.

Fatal Flaw: Any type of disruption to peace. It throws her off from any concentration and makes unaware of things.

Pets: A small tabby cat with an unusual blue nose.

Talents: Bringing peace and harmony.

Weapons: A small Celestial bronze dagger, about 9" in length.

Name: Nikkos Cities

Age/Birthday: 12/ January 21, 1999

God Parent: Moros, god of fate

Mortal Family: Roberta Cities; only child.

Years in Camp: 0

Physical Appearance: He has shaggy brown hair that goes over his eyes. He is somewhat pale with darker spots on his limbs as well as many cuts and scabs. He is pretty tall, 5' 3" already. Although, Nikkos is very scrawny and fragile.

[color=#003333Personality:[/color] Prefers to be quiet and say whatever is needed to be said. He won't burst out at unnecessary times. He won't give a person whatever they want. He is more solitary than social and prefers to walk around telling random things to the wrong people.

Brief History: Born in orphanage, Nikkos has always been quiet. As a younger child, he would have small little dreams and visions. Nikkos would walk up to the person who would meet up with the person of whom he spoke of. This scared everyone he met. Eventually, Nikkos was moved from place to place, only to be shooed away. More than half of his life, Nikkos has been wandering, on and off, getting a temporary job. Only until getting to CHB has he felt loved.

Fatal Flaw: Feeling too much pity and telling the fate when unnecessary.

Pets: An aged Border Collie that has been traveling with him.

Talents: Telling the fate of others, quickness, slyness.

Weapons: A knife made of iron, only 5" long.

Last edited by JamieJay on Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:34 pm

That's not a fatal flaw and her skin is green? :p
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Recheck? That okay? :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JamieJay's Character Submission [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next