Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Acting like a little kid. (Alot of people lol)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Acting like a little kid. (Alot of people lol) Empty
PostSubject: Acting like a little kid. (Alot of people lol)   Acting like a little kid. (Alot of people lol) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:25 pm

I giggled as I jumped up on the Merry-Go-Round. I remember when I was little and my dad would take me on these things. I hopped onto the Polar bear. I looked over to see who else was getting on.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Acting like a little kid. (Alot of people lol)   Acting like a little kid. (Alot of people lol) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:02 pm

Acting like a little kid. (Alot of people lol) Ashley%2BRickards1
Annaleigh~16~Lyssa

I walked over to the Merry-Go-Round and boarded... alone. Nobody is ever accompanying me, and I'd rather it stay that way. Damn it, Leigh, you're pretty close to someone. I was. I sat super close to another female. I shuddered and looked at the horse. Pale white, like the snow. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Lance.Smith(God of Tea/B)

PostSubject: Re: Acting like a little kid. (Alot of people lol)   Acting like a little kid. (Alot of people lol) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:23 pm

Lance walked across and he saw a merry go round feeling stranger than usual Lance boarded adn he turned to see two girls had also boarded Lance smiled and gave a small wave.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Acting like a little kid. (Alot of people lol)   Acting like a little kid. (Alot of people lol) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:11 pm

I walked around and spotted a few kids on the merry go round. I shrugged, noticing the cute girl, Jen was it? I got on the animal next to her, which just so happened to be a wolf. A wolf on a merry go round? Highly likely. I looked at Jen and felt a twang of remorse, my metal heart that is also a weapon beat faster and faster. Until I looked at her, my purple eyes hidden by my evenly purple hair. "Hello," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Acting like a little kid. (Alot of people lol)   Acting like a little kid. (Alot of people lol) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:18 pm

I smiled at them both. "Hey." I waved at the guy who was waving. "You getting on?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acting like a little kid. (Alot of people lol)   Acting like a little kid. (Alot of people lol) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acting like a little kid. (Alot of people lol)
Page 1 of 1