Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} Empty
PostSubject: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} Hanna-marin-mobile-wallpaper

I was sitting on the couch in our room. Lexi was crying over her ex-boyfriend making out with his own brother. That was just sick. Not only did they break her heart, he lied to her too. Seriously, did he take her for an idiot? Next time I see him, I'll be sure to mess around with his love life.

"It's okay Lexi. He shouldn't have done what he did, but you have to get over him. Try to at least. He doesn't deserve it." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} 7b5d01-1183238924

I sat with my head in my hands. I looked up at my sister, Amber. My mascara had run and my face was red and ugly. "B-but," I stuttered. "I thought we had something," I cried again, into a pillow, which I shouldn't have done cause now I would have to scrub it off.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:48 pm

~Just a note to all admin\mods that are reading this, I had permission from Uryuu to do this.~

"Just calm down. It's going to be fine. You'll be over him in no time." I whispered.

I willed for her to lose some of her pain from Torin. It came handy sometimes, especially times like this. I hoped it worked. I never really used that power much. Remind me to wash the mascara off the pillow later.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:02 pm

I closed my eyes, feeling my pain go away. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Stop," I said, weakly. "I can't forget what he did to me," I said, a bit more strongly. A tear rolled down my cheek, but I brushed it away, huffing. "I-I'm not going to-" I cut myself off, not sure where I was going to go with this. I put my head in my hands again, but I didn't cry. "He left me for his...brother," I choked.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:07 pm

I immediatly stopped.

"I know Lexi, his brother. Let him be. It's his loss. You don't deserve to go through all this. You can go and find a guy that really loves you for who you are. Just please, forget him." I said softly.

It hurt me to see her like this. Torin was really going to get it. I handed her a kleenex. Her makeup was running all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:12 pm

I took the tissue and wiped off my makeup, thanking her quietly. I didn't want to forget him. He was the sweetest guy I had dated at this brutal camp. But then again, it just turned out that he didn't actually care for me that much. Just using me as a placeholder. Maybe he wasn't any better than the other guys.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:25 pm

I sat there in silence. She didn't deserve to go through this. I would've rather she been dumped than to be hurt like this. But really Torin? You own brother? I thought. That was a bit too much, no?

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:30 pm

"I-I'm good," I stuttered. I had stopped crying, and stopped grieving over Torin. I just wanted him to be happy. That only made me hurt even more inside, but I didn't show it. I went into the bathroom, and slammed my head against the mirror. I looked down into the sink for a while before actually turning the faucet and washing off my face. I dried myself off with a towel and returned to the living room. "A-am I not pretty enough?" I asked my sister, who, by my account, was far more beautiful than I was.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:33 pm

"Now why would you think something like that? Thats BS and you know it. You are beautiful. A daughter of Aphrodite. Everyone has their own features. Everyone has their own beauty. That's why mom even has a job you know." I told her.

I hugged her. I really wanted to help her. But I would never make her forget as long as she didn't want to forget. It was hurting me, I know. It was hurting her even more. She needed to forget. But she needed to do it herself. Please mom, help her. Somehow. I prayed.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:38 pm

I stared off into space. I hurt. I didn't want my sister to get hurt. It was just a boy. I sighed. Just a boy. "It's okay," I said quietly. Questions doubting myself still ran through my head, though.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:43 pm

I looked her straight in the eyes.

"Stop doubting yourself. You know it's the truth. It's just a boy. Trust me, there will be a bunch of guys lining up to date you. Just find the one for you. You may experience a few heartbreaks here and there, but you'll find someone who'll stay true to you in the end." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Torin paced nervously in front of the Aphrodite cabin door, a small bundle of flowers clutched in his shaky hands. He'd been shifting around anxiously for several minutes now, trying to decide the outcome of knocking. He knew Lexi would be in there, it would've been the first place she went. But would she want to see her? He just had to explain. Had to apologize and tell her it wasn't her fault at all. Would she believe him? Would she be bitter? Angry? Upset? The last thing Torin wanted to do was hurt her more. His breath quivered as he knocked gently on the door, half hoping nobody would answer so that he could say he tried and return to his own cabin...Not that saying he tried would've been good enough. It just meant he would've spent time searching elsewhere in the camp. The aphrodite cabin intimidated him. Not the pink, feminine look to it or the over-whelming smell of perfume, but the people who lived within it. They tended to be the children blessed with beauty, and some had the ego to match it. He was weary of these kinds of people, as they had never been to kind to him as a boy. Torin scuffed his shoe on the ground waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:58 pm

I opened the door. Torin was there.

“What the hell do you want now?” I asked coldly glaring daggers at him.

Honestly, I didn’t know what the hades he wanted right now. He already broke Lexi’s heart once. Was he trying to break it again? What else did he want to take from her? Did he want to hurt her again?
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Torin flinched and stepped back, clutching the flowers to his chest, as if they would somehow protect him from this girl's wrath. How did she know it was him, anyway? "I just... I was hoping to... maybe... to talk to Lexi..." He finally managed to say, his words just barely over a nervous mumble. He looked down at the girl, his eyebrows drawn together and slanted like a roof. He still looked how he felt, which was guilty, ashamed, and downright worthless. He shook wear he stood, head drawn low in surrender. He really didn't want trouble. He just needed to assure Lexi it wasn't her fault.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:17 pm

"Who's there?" I asked, my voice ringing out in the silence that was at the door. I stepped down the steps that led to the bathroom. My bare feet made barely any sound on the cold wooden flood as I made the short distance to the door. I stopped dead, not even making it half way before seeing Torin. My heart turned to ice and I drew in a sharp breath. I felt my head heat up and curls of smoke start to burn on my skin. But when it wafted, it was actually perfume. I didn't even wear perfume. Was this what happened to us when we got made. I tried to cool my head and clear my thoughts. I began to breath a bit slower, clenching my jaw. I cleared my throat. "Yes s-" I almost said sweety. I choked back a cry. "What do you want," I snapped, not about to call him sweety again. I tried hard not to glare, I really did.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:53 pm

Torin flinched at how angry and pained she sounded. The flowers shook in his hands. He dry-swallowed and took a step back, suddenly regretting his trip to the Aphrodite cabin. His glance switched to Lexi's sister before returning to Lexi. "I just...wanted... Gods, I am so sorry Lexi..." He squeaked. "I-I know that you're angry and...and you h-have every right to be... But I want you to know that it wasn't your fault. You did n-nothing wrong.. I'm just stupid and...And I never meant to hurt you." he inhaled, having exhausted his breath on his awkwardly heart-felt apology.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:30 pm

I glared at him, but deep inside I felt like touching his face again, or the soft touch of his lips against mine. That made my face red. Instead, I felt my forehead and glanced at my sister. I felt like crying again. Why did he do this to me? I looked at the flowers in his hand . I gulped. “Y-yeah,” I said, a bitter taste in my mouth. My eyes flashed a deadly hot pink for a second. “I know it isn’t MY fault.” I glanced at my sister as if to say please don’t let him do this. But then my expression softened and I whispered into her ear, "It's alright I will take care of this." I stepped our onto the porch and shut the door quietly behind me, looking up at his handsome face then glancing back to the infirmary, my expression became a bit murderous. I felt hatred toward his brother. For all I cared, his brother could go to Hades. I looked back at Torin. "So you only came here to tell me it wasn't my fault?" I said, trying to keep the slight tone of anger out of my voice.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:57 pm

Torin stepped back nervously when Lexi made her way out onto the porch. He glanced nearly pleadingly through the door as she closed it at her sister. Was it better or worse that she was gone? When she turned the door all the way shut a tiny whimpering squeak-like noise was involuntarily made and his face flushed red in embarassment. He cleared his throat and ahuffled nervously. "Mostly...yeah. I just...I still love you...but I realized I'm not in love with you. I-I never meant to hurt you and if I did I'm sorry!" The words had begun to rush to him bugmt then he took a pause to catch his breath and stare into her beautiful blue eyes. "I don't want you to hate me, Lex. I want this to end peacefully. I was stupid and I messed up...I should have told you but I was so scared I didn't know how. But I want us to be okay...Even if we're not in a relationship. I need you to be okay..." he gave her a small, grim smile. "And, anyway, you're a beautiful child of Aphrodite. Replacing me won't be hard."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:20 pm

I studied him, mindlessly touching the scar on my cheek that I had gotten when I was trying to protect him. He still loves me but he isn't in love with me? MY face turned red, and my hands clenched. "So," I started slowly, heating up. "So you mean to tell me, that you messed up by dating me? Cause that's your words," I said. I knewi t probably wasn't true and that he would argue but I couldn't take it anymore. And the fact was, that I didn't want to replace him. I wanted him. I looked down at my feet quickly, not able to look at him as I pointed away from the Aphrodite cabin. "Please," I gulped. "Just...just go sw-" I stopped myself again.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:51 pm

I put a hand on her shoulder. 'Calm down. You're buring up.' I whispered.

Right now, I really wanted to punch this guy square in the face. As unlike me that would seem, I really wanted to make this guy suffer. First he breaks Lexi's heart by making out with his brother and then lying to her about it. Then he comes here and rubs it in that he no t in love with her anymore. What a duche.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Torin rubbed the back of his neck, staring at his feet. She was really having trouble with this, wasn't she? Why? He glanced back up at her and shook his head. "Dating you was one of the best experiences I ever had, Lexi. You were the first person besides my mom to actually take an interest in me. To care about me as a person and not just what I can do." He struggled to find the words to explain to her properly. "I messed up by not knowing what love is. I messed up but not telling you before...getting into things with Ben. I messed up by not treating you better, because you deserve better. But I didn't mess up by dating you, Lexi. That was one of the greatest things I've ever done. It was fun, you were kind. We had our differences but the joy easily out-weighed that. If it weren't for you...I wouldn't have discovered the differences of loving and being in love. I should have seen it sooner, and... and I'm sorry. Please, you don't have to forgive me but... You need to get over me. Some day, I don't know when, but some day the perfect guy will come. He will be your prince charming. He will always love you, at the best and worst of times, and will never leave your side. And he'll be the one for you. I'm just... I'm not that person." His shoulders dropped. "I'll leave. If you don't want to talk again, well, I'll respect that. Just.. Just know that it none of this was your fault, okay? And that things will get better, and you will find your true love." He lifted his arm and gave a small wave, before crouching down, placing the flowers on the ground, returning to a standing upright position, and then turning his back and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:15 pm

I turned sadly. I couldn't bare to watch him leave. I gulped down and ran after him, and finally caught up. I looked up at him then hugged him,. "You're seriously the best boyfriend I have ever had," I whispered, which seemed pretty sad at the time. I took a step back not wanting to make him uncomfortable.. "I-I seriously want to stay friends with you," I said, sadly. I knew being around him would depress me, but I knew I wouldn't be able to stay away from him either.

Last edited by Uryuu on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:43 pm

I slowly backed away. This wasn't my problem to fix. As much as I wanted to help, I wasn;t allowed to. It just didn't seem right either. It wasn't going to solve things for long. They would eventually remeber and I would have to explain. This was their fight. Not mine.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Torin stopped in his tracks and gasped in surprise as her arms slipped around him. She whispered him a compliment, and he felt guilt swallow up his heart. But at the same time it was enlightening. His lips turned up into a smile of delight. When she let go he turned around and nodded, his cheeks flushing red. This was suddenly going a lot better. "Me too. I'm glad we can settle this... smoothly."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:06 pm

I looked sweetly and began to talk, but my Aphrodite side kicked in. "i mean, you adorable, and it kind of disturbs me that I turned you gay for your own brother but I still like you now matter how mentally disturbed you are," I said, like a motormouth. Then my eyes widened and I clamped a hand over my mouth. "Oh my gods," I breathed. "Torin, I can't believe I just said that," I gasped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}   Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comforting a Dear Sister. {U R Y U U}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next