Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars] Empty
PostSubject: Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars]   Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Active Characters
The Following Characters Have Been Approved

Angel Marie Caldwell
Daughter of Zeus

Spoiler:

Dani Lockhart

Daughter of Dionysus

Spoiler:

|| Raven || Grimm ||
Spoiler:
[size=25] || Raven || Grimm ||

Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars] Ravengrimm
“ Regrets still haunt my hollow head, but I promised you I will see you again, again. "

I sit here and smile dear
I smile because I think of you and blush.
These bleeding hollow dials...this fuss.
A fuss is made of miles and travels when roadways are but stones and gravel.
A bleeding heart and conquer every crutch.

Half-Bloods
Name: Raven Grimm
Age/Birthday: Seventeen born on October 30/31st at Midnight
God Parent: Nyx
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Daughter to Vincent Grimm and his Belated first wife Onyx Grimm
Years in Camp: Four
Brief History: Raven was born to Vincent and Onyx Grimm, though she was truly the daughter of Nyx. Though her step-mother gave her father permission to have an affair with Nyx since, Onyx couldn’t bare any children. Sad as it was when Raven was a small child, she was already labeled as different because her father owned a funeral parlor. Even though she knew she was different she didn’t except to see monsters, and other things the other kids didn’t see. Luckily her teacher just said it was her overly creative imagination. While she grew up, and after her step mother passed, which happened after she turned thirteen, her father sent her to camp. But that was because what killed her step mother happened to be a monster. Raven is still extremely close to her father and goes back to visit him from time to time.
Physical Appearance: Raven has never looked like the other girls. Standing at about five foot nine inches, and weighting about one hundred and twenty six pounds. Her eyes are this deep brown that seems to stare into you’re soul, which is only enhanced by her bright blue flecks that dot the chestnut brown color. Her lips are full and painted deep red color, which stands out against her pale flesh. Her hair is cut down to her shoulders and is only some what wavy because of how often she curls it. Right under her left eye, there is a small scar mark shaped like a crescent moon.
Personality: Being a mortician’s daughter had never been good for Raven. Every since she was a little girl, she had always been lonely because everyone feared what her father did. Though the loneliness turned into inner darkness when she became a teenager. But don’t get me wrong Raven is probably one of the most kind hearted, and sweetest person you’ll meet. That is once you get past her shy outer shell.
Fatal Flaw: Raven is what you would call overly trusting. Which was caused from her lack of attention as a child. Now Raven is also cautious when it comes to meeting others, which she had gained as a little girl from her mother. She also hate’s to get in the way of others, even when she was talking. Which leads to her other flaw which is her being way to quiet.
Pets: A raven named Nightmare.
Talents: Raven is pretty good at singing, along with being decent at archery.
Weapons: Raven carries a lace parasol that transforms into a set of bow and arrows.
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round
Other:

Last edited by DollFaceღ on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars]   Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Inactive Characters
The Following Characters Have Been Approved Also
Spoiler:

Last edited by DollFaceღ on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars]   Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:32 pm

Relationships & Dibs
Spoiler:

Last edited by DollFaceღ on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars]   Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:01 pm

WIP/ New Characters That Need to Be Accept
Spoiler:

Last edited by DollFaceღ on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars]   Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Andi Sinclair is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars]   Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:36 pm

Yay <3
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars]   Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:54 am

Ah...I really like your characters! :)
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars]   Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:16 am

Thankie ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars]   Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:45 am

Moved back into character submission at request.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars]   Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:17 am

Thankie dear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars]   Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Cold Dolls [Cleaned Up/Updated Chars]
Page 1 of 1