Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Who will it be?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

Who will it be? Empty
PostSubject: Who will it be?   Who will it be? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:27 am

Chapter 1 the explosion
Percy’s POV
Annabeth and I were making sand castles on the beach when I dug up something black. Hey Annabeth come here. What is it? Annabeth asked. It’s a medium sized black box. Where’d u get it Annabeth asked curiously? I just dug it up I said.
Annabeths POV
I walked over there and found Percy holding a medium sized black box. What is it? I asked. I don’t know. Percy said. Ill put it in my cabin since it’s practically empty Percy announced. Me and Percy walked over to our cabins and said good night.
Percy’s POV
I set the black box on my dresser and fell asleep. I woke up around 2:00 a.m. to a loud beeping sound. I got up and went to see what was beeping then I saw the box glowing a dark red and then a number appeared on the box. 10, 9, 8, 7, … it’s counting down? , 6, 5, 4, I picked up the box and threw it across the room and started running to the door 3, 2, almost there 1, I finally made it to the door but it was too late.
Annabeths POV
I woke to an explosion. I could hear campers running out of their cabins to see what happened. I got dressed and walked outside then I saw it, one of the cabins blew up. I got closer and realized it was the Poseidon cabin wait, THE POSEIDON CABIN?!?!?!? I ran over there as fast as I could and tried to find Percy I had tears running down my cheek. He’s gone said Michael yew from the Apollo cabin. No, no he can’t be he has to be here somewhere. I’m sorry Annabeth he’s gone. Tears were running down my cheeks now. I couldn’t believe he was gone for good.
Chapter 2 the surprise visit
Percy’s POV
I woke up deep in the Atlantic Ocean. But how did I get here? All I remember is beeping then I woke up here. I swam to shore and saw I was all the way in North Carolina I found an abandon car in the parking lot so I got in and started driving (I’m only 10 so Shhhh) I finally made it to long island 5 days later. I was surprised I made it here at all
Annabeths POV
A lot has changed sense Percy’s death the Poseidon cabin was rebuilt and we burned Percy’s burial shroud I’ve sat on the beach every night praying to the gods to return Percy. Grover’s sat on half blood hill waiting for Percy to finally return, but so far its hopeless It’s been quiet at camp sense he died.
Percy’s POV
I stopped in front of half blood hill and started walking up when I saw Grover chewing on a tin can half heartedly (grovers a satyr) hey Grover you enjoying that tin can? I asked. Hey Percy I’m just a little depressed about Percy’s death. Hey where’s Annabeth? She’s over on the beach Grover said. Wait PERCY!?!?!?!??! Oh now you notice? Yea where have you been? your cabin exploded and we couldn’t fined you Grover yelled. I was in the Atlantic for some reason. Well I’m off to get Annabeth. I walked to the beach to find Annabeth crying hey Annabeth? Be quiet Percy I’m trying to forget about Percy. Ok so I’m not Percy?
Annabeths POV
I was sitting there crying when i hear a voice I look up and rub my eyes. I didn’t think it was possible but I called Percy?? Yea said the voice. I got up and ran at him and gave him the biggest hug ever.
Chapter 3 bad luck strikes again
2 years later Percys POV
I was walking around the beach when I saw my step brother Tyler (I hate him so much) making out with a blonde chick. I just walked away knowing how good love feels. I love you so much Annabeth. Tyler said. Wait am I hearing things? I walked a little closer and heard the girl say I love you so much Tyler but you can’t tell Percy ok? I was furious I walked over there and punched Tyler YOU WANT TO MAKE OUT WITH MY GIRL FRIEND? GOOD YOU CAN HAVE HER. I screamed.
Annabeths POV
I was making out with Tyler when he said I love you Annabeth. I love you to Tyler but you can’t tell Percy ok? Then Percy came over here and punched Tyler and said YOU WANT TO MAKE OUT WITH MY GIRL FRIEND? GOOD YOU CAN HAVE HER. Percy please I love you I said with tears running down my cheek. NO YOU DON’T YOU MADE OUT WITH MY HALF BROTHER WHO YOU KNOW I HATE. Percy yelled. Please Percy I’m sorry please forgive me? NO!!! Percy screamed and walked away
Percys POV
I can’t believe Annabeth would cheat on me at least today can’t get any worse. Boy was I wrong. The Olympians were here for some reason. I was walking up to dinner. When I got there I sat down at the Poseidon table then my dad stood up and said lets make a toast to Tyler my new favorite son for saving a son of Zeus. I stood up and walked away. I got to my cabin and packed everything. I walked up the hill and turned around for one last look. Then I walked down and walked to my mom’s apartment but when I got there it wasn’t there. There was just rubble so I walked away to find a place to stay.
1 week later still Percy’s POV
I’ve been living in an ally for a week now I was about to stab a rat when a black vortex opened up and out walked a man. Who are you? I am chaos creator of the universe and the void. I am the strongest being in the universe. What do you want with me then? I asked with a little fear in my voice. I want you to be my personal assassin. Chaos said. Why do you want me? Your world is gone you have nothing to loose do you? Chaos said with a grin. I grinned and said ok lets go. (A/N: all the demigods from the 2nd titan war were made immortal including Tyler)
500 years later still Percy’s POV
I had just completed a mission when my watch beeped signaling I have a message, yes? I have another mission for you. Meet me at base ASAP chaos said. Roger that sir. I walked over to my ship and was greeted by bot my computer. Another successful mission sir? Bot asked. Yea. Set course to base, bot. ok setting course sir. Bot announced. I walked to my bed in the ship and passed out from exhaustion. Is woken up by Bot telling me we are at base. I got up and walked to chaos’s office. I walked in and saw chaos sitting on his throne. I saluted him and sat down. Why do you need me sir? Gaea is rising and the gods need help. Chaos said with a serious face. You have to be joking you know I hate it there they betrayed me. I know. That’s why you don’t have to reveal you’re self but you have to go.
Chapter 4 the new ally
Up on Olympus Annabeth’s POV
The gods and demigods were all together for the annual meeting of Percy’s disappearance. Ok everyone calm down Zeus said as he walked in. I was sitting in my spot depressed about Percy’s disappearance and I knew it was my all my fault. Does any one have any leads on my son Percy? Poseidon asked with a little hope in his eyes. When every one shook their heads Poseidon looked depressed too. Ok now for more important news Zeus said. WHAT COULD BE MORE IMPORTANT THEN PERCY RIGHT NOW. I snapped. I know your sad Annabeth but Gaea is rising and she’s helping all the titans escape their prisons. Zeus said with a scared look. So you’re saying all the titans have escaped and Gaea is fully awake? My mother Athena said. Yes. Zeus said. All of a sudden a black portal opened up in the middle of the room and a man walked out, he was about 5 foot 8 and he was skinny. Who are you Zeus demanded. I am chaos creator of the universe and the most powerful being in the whole universe. Chaos said. Every one bowed down except for Tyler. What are you doing here? Tyler demanded. That is no way to talk to him Hermes warned. I have come to offer you my help against Gaea and the titans. Chaos announced. Thank you lord Chaos. Zeus said. I will send my warriors called the Soldiers of Chaos they will be lead by the 2nd most powerful being in the world, my personal assassin, then a whole lot of questions filled the room like WHAT MAKES THEM SO SPEACIAL and WE CAN PROBABLY KILL YOUR TROOPS EASILY. SILENCE!! Chaos yelled. Everyone fell silent. Each one of my soldiers can take down a titan and a god and be victorious but my assassin can take all the gods and titans and still be victorious. All the gods looked scared now and so did the demigods. They will be here in 30 minutes. I have already made them a cabin to stay in so no need to build one. With that another black portal opened up and chaos disappeared.
25 minutes later Annabeth’s POV
I walked over to my cabin and freshened up so I wouldn’t look bas for the arrival for the S.O.C (Soldiers of Chaos) I walked out of the shower and threw on an orange camp half-blood T-shirt and blue skinny jeans. I looked at my watch and saw it’s been 5 minutes. I quickly walked outside and saw a ship landing at the base of the hill. By now all the campers were watching. After it landed 30 soldiers walked out with 2 people in the front of them. Once they were out one of the guys up front clicked a button. Then out of no where it disappeared and standing behind it were at least 4,460 monsters and 2 Titans with Gaea the Titans were Kronos Krios. With Atlas we were to busy watching that we didn’t realize we were being tied up from the roots in the ground until the campers started falling down every one was on the floor except the S.O.C. Hey why didn’t you tie up the new campers Connor from the Hermes cabin asked. Because every one knows new campers don’t know how to fight. Gaea stated calmly. So you’re scared of us Connor asked again. This really set her off Cause the monsters started charging then the leader yelled CHARGE and the soldiers started charging when they reached the monsters and the soldiers met there were clanks of metal hitting metal or in this case sword hitting sword, in about 3 minutes all the monsters were gone only dust lying where they were killed. This isn’t over yet Gaea yelled as they disappeared. The soldiers walked back and hadn’t broken a sweat from that fight. They walked over and introduced themselves. Where’s the leader? I asked. He’s on his way now he should get here by tomorrow. I walked around for a little bit then I went to my cabin and went to bed seeing how its 12:34 am. The next morning I woke up and looked at my clock, the assassin should be here in an hour or so. I hoped in the shower and put on basketball shorts and a camp half blood shirt and walked outside I did my regular activities until it was time for the assassin to show.
Alpha’s POV (Percy)
I was awakened by bot that we have entered earth’s atmosphere I buckled up as we entered the atmosphere.
10 minutes later
I saw camp half blood up ahead. The ship landed and I got out. I had black camouflage on and a hood with a thing covering my mouth so they could only see my eyes. I am Alpha chaos’s personal assassin. I will train you guys to fight. Are there any questions? One hand went up it was the almighty Tyler. What’s your question? Why are you training us if we can beat you easily? He said. Would you like to fight me now? I asked with evil in my voice. Your on. He said with his ego voice. As soon as he pulled his sword out I had him on the floor with my dagger to his throat. That’s why I’m training you. Instead of giving up Tyler charged at me and swung right at my head. I teleported behind him and hit him in the back of the head. That’s what you get for having a huge ego I thought to myself. That night I sat on the beach. I stared off at the dark blue ocean when I felt hands on my shoulders. I didn’t jump because I already knew who it was. I turned around and kissed her on the lips. I pulled away to look into the silvery yellow eyes of Artemis.
Artemis’s POV
I looked at Percy with sympathy. He was the first man I have ever admired. And the first man to be heart broken from a maiden. I put my hands on his shoulders and he turned around and kissed me on the lips. I never wanted this moment to end, but sadly it did. He pulled back and stared into my eyes as I stared into his deep green eyes. I remember when we first started dating.
Flash Back.
I was walking around in the forest when I heard a deep sob. I looked around and saw Percy crying on the beach. I walked over there and sat down next to him. He looked at me then back at the ocean. I was tempted to kiss him for some reason. I have to have a word with Aphrodite when I’m done here. I thought to myself. I stared out at the ocean and the moon. I turned to Percy and said. You know the moon pulls the tides? I asked. I got closer to him and I could tell I was about to do something I would regret, but I didn’t care. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. Instead of him pulling back he got closer and kissed back. This would be a perfect night I thought to my self.
Flash back end.
….TO BE CONTINUED…
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

Who will it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who will it be?   Who will it be? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:34 am

Please go back and use Quotations marks and periods and commas. Right now, this is hard for me to read. I'll comment more l8r when you haev fixed that.

Back to top Go down

Who will it be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Fan Fiction :: Stories-
Jump to: