Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

greetings all

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hiddenshadows

greetings all Empty
PostSubject: greetings all   greetings all I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:58 am

Greetings and bright blessings.

I'm Jess and I'm new. I am 29 years old but still a kid at heart. I have two babies (2&3 years old) I have been RPing for 11 years LARPing for 6 years and on line for all 11. I am currently putting myself through college and I'm looking forward to RPing with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

greetings all Empty
PostSubject: Re: greetings all   greetings all I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:37 am

Hey, welcome to CHB, Jess (may I call you that?)! :D

Are you liking college? :o I've been told that it's a very trying experience.

I hope to see you around the forums. ^^
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

greetings all Empty
PostSubject: Re: greetings all   greetings all I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Oh hello! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! (Not to be rude or mean, but LARPing sounds funny. xD)

Hope you have a nice time! This place gets addictive, don't let it take over your life. RUN WHILE YOU CAN! (juss kiddin')
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

greetings all Empty
PostSubject: Re: greetings all   greetings all I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Hello! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! I'm Bre Bre, but feel free to call me Bre, or anything you want.

I hope you'll enjoy your time here! If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to request an RP, feel free to PM me and I'll be more than happy to reply! (:
Back to top Go down
hiddenshadows

greetings all Empty
PostSubject: Re: greetings all   greetings all I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Hey all

I'm so sorry I never got an E-mail telling me that this topic had been replied to. I'm sorry. But anyway thanks for the welcome it's great to be RPing again.

Evadne, of course you can call me Jess...call me whatever you like. College is great this time around. I love it. the first time I went to college I was 18 and I had a horrible car crash and I had to leave because of my injuries and then I just started working. but school is great.

Oh and no worries about calling LARPing silly. its fine all people have all different styles and likes. But hey it keeps you healthy and fit; running and fighting for almost 3 days straight will make anyone healthy....and then really tiered.

Bre, I love the name. My step-daughter's name is Brianne and we call her Bre. Great to meet you and I would love to RP whenever.
Thanks again for the welcome
Jess
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

greetings all Empty
PostSubject: Re: greetings all   greetings all I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Awesome! Tell her I said hi! But not in a way that makes me sound like a creepy 13-almost-14-year-old-girl-on-the-internet type of thing. xD You know what, just forget I said that.

That's cool, though! I've never really met anyone outside of CHB with my name. I was named "Breanna," and there are a maybe two people I think of with my name on here, but with different spellings. That's awesome, though! :D

And yeah, I'll be more than happy to RP with you whenever you like! (:
Back to top Go down
hiddenshadows

greetings all Empty
PostSubject: Re: greetings all   greetings all I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:07 pm

OMG that made me laugh my butt off Bre. You think you're creepy? I'm damn near 30 and I've been RPing for almost as long as you've been alive. But yeah, I'm in college to be a teacher and I've been doing remedial writing and comprehension for kids and teens and that keeps me young. Granted I've been in RP groups with the same people for 11 almost 12 years and we all got old together lol.
Look forward to RPing with you
Jess
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

greetings all Empty
PostSubject: Re: greetings all   greetings all I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:23 am

Welcome great Guest!!! I am the great Snoopy, no not really xD I am Jessica. Feel free to call me some sort of nick name though. :3 Welcome to Camp Half Blood! Oh wait Ialreadysaidwelcome. xD ANYWHO, hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to PM me with any questions and/or clarification. :]

WE HAVE THE SAME NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!*happydance*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

greetings all Empty
PostSubject: Re: greetings all   greetings all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

greetings all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: