Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bre Bre's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

Bre Bre's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Bre Bre's Characters   Bre Bre's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:47 pm

| B R E | B R E ' S | C H A R A C T E R S |

| I N T R O D U C T I O N |

Welcome to my characters' profile sheets! This topic was made to be made more organized, and to revise my characters' information. All are welcomed to comment, but I only ask you to please keep the criticism constructive. I'd be more than happy to listen to your opinions.

If you have an questions, feel free to PM me. Dibs, dating, and other role play topics are to be posted in this topic.

| M Y | C U R R E N T | C H A R A C T E R S |

Character One: Melina Johnson
Character Two: Connor Chambers
Character Three: Anna Jones
Character Four: Violet Jones
Character Five: Lily Melion
Character Six: Benjamin Reed
Character Seven: Athena - Canon

Last edited by Bre Bre on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bre Bre's Characters   Bre Bre's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Bre Bre's Characters 1293479855_5948_full

| M E L I N A | J O H N S O N |

Name: Melina Riley Johnson
Namesake: None. Her father named her Melina.
Nickname: None. Melina goes by Melina.
Birthday: 15th July
Years in camp: Six years
God parent: Athena, goddess of wisdom, skills, and war
Claimed: Yes

Family: Eric Johnson - Father, Stella Johnson - Demigoddess Sister [DECEASED]

Brief History: Eric Johnson attended Yale University and majored in almost every academic subject available; mathematics, literature, world history, etc. He had always been a wise and modest man, but also a gentleman; these traits led Athena to Eric. The two met on the first day of chemistry class, where they sparked up a conversation that led to ancient Greece and it's famous leaders and such. Both decided to spend more time together; whether it was studying or hanging out together on or off campus. Consequently, both the goddess and Eric fell in love; later bearing their first child, Stella Johnson.

When Stella reached the age of three, Athena left Eric to care for her; while the goddess returned to Olympus. Both Eric and Stella lived a peaceful life; a life without monster attacks. Stella attended school and made tons of friends, and Eric took on the jobs of a historian and an architect. The two would travel around the world so that he could study anything and everything about each country's history, and the structure of each vital complex that was important in the country's past. Life was simply of that of a mortal's; normal- that is, until Athena returned.

Eight years after Stella's birth, Athena and Eric once again bore another child; Melina Riley Johnson. The newest addition of the family was much like the goddess of wisdom herself. Even at a young age, she had already begun reading at four years old; curtiously of her father giving up some quality time for Melina. The young demigod would also occasionally play with blocks, and Athena would watch her intentively with her cloudy, gray-eyed gaze.

Melina progressed quickly, and her pride sparked her lust to want to learn more. She'd spend hours upon hours every night either reading a book or tapping away at a laptop, only to find something more to learn. Stella was never as intellectually smart as Melina, even if she was the eldest. Stella was the artistic genius, but even she showed jealousy at times toward her younger sister. Melina too also showed envy toward her sister's talents. The Johnson duo were complete opposites; books versus the arts, an unlikely match- especially as daughters of Athena. Nevertheless, the sisters never ceased to amaze their parents, despite the girls' differences.

When Melina finally reached the age of four, Athena once again left the family for Olympus. Her work was completed, and she was confident that her offspring could survive on their own; especially once they reached camp. With the goddess leaving them, Stella and Melina were more vulnerable to monster attacks. They no longer had an immortal to protect them; and most of all, their scent was stronger than ever. Eric knew he had to seperate them, and so he sent Stella off to Athens, Greece to live with her grandmother. Melina stayed and traveled the world with her father, always learning more material.

Upon reaching the age of seven, Melina suggested to her father that they should visit Stella in Greece. After many times of begging, Eric gave into the idea, but remained cautious of anything that could harm the half-bloods. Fortunately, the two reached Athens safely, and then took a taxi to Melina and Stella's grandmother's residence. When Melina first took step into Stella's bedroom, she regretted ever coming. Stella, already fifteen at the time, had been taking so many classes in the arts that projects she recieved lined the walls. Music sheets covered her desk, and her golden piccolo rested on her bed. That was just the beginning of Melina's nightmare. Once she saw her sister's YouTube videos of Stella singing and acting with her friends, she grew a strong resentment for her older sister. Stella did the same as Eric rambled about Melina's straight A's at dinner that night. The two almost hated each other; not even allowing themselves to look each other in the eye.

That very night, Eric and Melina left the house and headed back to New York City; Stella and Melina's hometown. Eric decided that he couldn't have Melina living a nomadic life forever, so he enrolled her in a school where she eventually met Victoria Murphy and Connor Chambers.

Melina and Victoria were practically inseperable, but an odd pair to be best friends. Melina was a soft hearted person, while Victoria could be emmensly aggressive when angered (which wasn't hard to do). Connor was another close friend of Melina, but not as close as Victoria. The three attended school together up until Melina reached seventh grade, Victoria reached eighth, and Connor became a freshman in high school. During a walk home from school, Melina and Victoria were ambused by the furies. They both fleed to Melina's house, and Eric called Victoria's dad on the phone; alerting him of what happend. Soon afterwards, both parents drove their children to Camp Half-Blood; promising their safety. Connor never reached camp until a year after Victoria and Melina's arrival.

Physical appearance: Melina has the appearance of a regular teenager, standing at five feet tall and weighing 140 pounds. She has a complexion that almost resembles her mother's, and her stormy, gray eyes almost seem to tell her life story; depressing, yet different. Her smile is warm and welcoming, and it's most likely the first thing you'll notice besides her eyes. Melina also possesses curly, blonde hair that ends a little over her shoulders. Her attire is stylish, yet civilized. When at camp, she is most likely seen wearing the regular orange Camp Half-Blood T-Shirt, a pair of jeans, and sneakers. Located on her left wrist is an owl type of bracelet, which eventually transforms into her shield. She also wears her leather camp necklace that has six beads on it- counting her six years at camp.

Personality: Melina is generally a soft hearted person, and someone that is always ready to offer advice for nothing in return. She isn't, in any way, someone that wouldn't offer mercy. It is only when she is being attacked, or someone close to her is being hurt, when she will fight with absolute force.

Melina takes serious responsibility for her actions. She will always think a situation through before doing anything. With these qualities, she has proven herself to be a strong leader with a lot of heart as well. It's rare that she will ever give up without trying. Even when she fails, she is not afraid to admit her mistakes. She is well aware that even a daughter of Athena still has much to learn.

Loyalty is another trait about Melina that most likely attracts people to her. She'll always put her life on the line for someone she cares about, whether she is afraid or not. Melina isn't a coward, but she isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes in. Being an introvert effects this, but she will never have her input ignored. Possessing these traits is what drew a lot of her friends to her. Shyness was always something that held her back, but her expression of loyalty, and her kind hearted personality, is what people like about her most.

Fatal Flaws: Pride- the usual fatal flaw of the children of Athena. Allowing herself to become too overconfident can have an effect on the what she's doing; be it a battle or a simple test. Loyalty. Being loyal to a friend is one thing, but being loyal to the point where you'd give up your life is another. Fatal flaws bring your demise, and if Melina continues to remain as faithful to her friends as she is now, she could one day end up getting killed.

~ Long Walks
~ Reading and Writing
~ Learning
~ Strategizing and Drawing Battle Maps
~ Training
~ Quests
~ Protecting Others

Dislikes:

~ Evil
~ Death
~ The Underworld
~ Ignorance
~ Churlish Behavior

Year-Round or Summer-Only: Summer-Only

Pets: A puppy; a golden retriever named Felix.

Weapons: A retractable yellow sharpie highlighter that transforms into her celestial bronze sword.

She also carries an owl type of bracelet that trasforms into her bronze shield.

As a gift from Athena, Melina recieved a lance as a memory of her older sister, Stella, who died in battle. The lance is nothing special; celestial bronze and the immortal flame of her sister, which the teenager nobally keeps burning. The lance originally belonged to Stella Johnson.

Melina also has armor made of bronze from head to toe. Sometimes she won't wear it, and will rely on her speed and swordplay to defend her, but most likely when she is on a quest or the camp is being invaded or whatever; she'll appear in full battle armor.

Talents:

~ Swordfighting
~ Intelligance and wisdom
~ Excellent strategist
~ Possesses ADHD and Dyslexia

Other: N/A

Last edited by Bre Bre on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bre Bre's Characters   Bre Bre's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:48 pm

| R E L A T I O N S H I P | S T A T U S |

Melina Johnson is in a relationship with Kai Crosshawk [Sonic]

| T H E M E | S O N G |

"Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)" - Green Day

| P L A Y - B Y |

No one in particular.

| L A Y O U T |

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road.
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why.
Bre Bre's Characters 1293479855_5948_full

It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
| M E L I N A | J O H N S O N |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | A T H E N A |

Code:
[left][size=9][color=white]Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road.
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why.[/color][/size][/left]
[center][img]http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/I/IM/IMA/IMANADDICT4DRAMATICS/1293479855_5948_full.jpeg[/img]

[right][size=9][color=white]It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.[/size][/color][/right]
[color=olive][size=18][font=timesnewroman]| M E L I N A | J O H N S O N |[/font][/size][/color]
[color=olive][size=15][font=timesnewroman]| D A U G H T E R | O F | A T H E N A |[/size][/font][/color][/center]

Last edited by Bre Bre on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:21 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bre Bre's Characters   Bre Bre's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Bre Bre's Characters 1293480232_4802_full

| C O N N OR | C H A M B E R S |

Name: Connor Chambers
Namesake: None. His mother named him Connor.
Nickname: None. Connor goes by Connor. Though, some of his friends tease him with "Aquaman."
Birthday: 1st September
God Parent: Triton, son of Poseidon; a merman sea-god
Years in Camp: Five years

Family: Cheryl Chambers - Mother

Brief History: Connor was conceived in the womb on Cheryl Chambers soon after his mother met Triton. The two met at a beach party when Cheryl was quite young -- 19, going on 20. They spent the night together, and thus brought Connor Chambers into the world.

Like all gods, Triton had to leave his beloved wife and sun and return to the sea with his father, Poseidon. Connor was too young to understand everything that had happened, and didn't care much to ask any questions. Instead, the little toddler spent his free time in the pool. It didn't take him mmuch time to learn how to swim. It almost came to him naturally, and his mother wasn't suprised one bit. His father was, after all, a sea diety.

Upon reaching the age of nine, Connor attended the same school as Melina and her best friend, Victoria, did. The three quickly became friends; always hanging out on the weekends, and any time possible. One day, he heard word that his friends had disappeared while walking home from school. He knew something had happened, because Melina and Victoria would never disappear without a good reason.

That night, a satyr came to visited the Chambers residence. The satyr explained his reasons for coming, and the whole backstory about Camp Half-Blood. He told Connor that Chiron, the centuar running the camp, knew that he was alive, and that it would be best for him to come to camp. He and his mother were a little hesitant, as they had never been separated before. However, after a long time of pondering, Cheryl finally agreed to let Connor go to Camp Half-Blood. From there, he was reunited with his two friends once more, and then claimed that afternoon in the mess hall.

Physical Appearance: Connor is usually depicted as a handsome young man -- his piercing, green eyes showing every bit of kindness in him, and his straight, blonde hair perfectly combed. He stands at five foot and nine inches, and weighing aroung 160 pounds. He sort of resembles his mother in skin tone -- pale, but slightly tanned due to sun exposure. His style of clothing is rather practicle and simple -- usually he'll wear a regular T-shirt with jeans. He's not one for hats, so his hair will always be showing.

Personality: Connor is a pure introvert -- silent, kind, patient, etc. He has a hard time with first impressions, mainly because he doesn't have much to say, or even know what to do. He doesn't open up very much on his feelinds, and would rather go mentally insane because of the pain than talk about it.

Besides that, Connor is a loyal friend. He'll stick by you know matter what. It's always about the team with him. He wouldn't leave anyone else behind, even if it costed him his life.

Fatal Flaw: Personal loyalty. Connor would be willing to give up his life for his friends, which would obviously lead to his demise.

~ Hanging out with friends
~ Water
~ Swimming
~ New York City
~ Traveling

Dislikes:

~ Boiling summer days
~ Criticism
~ Betrayal
~ Evil

Pets: N/A

Talents:

~ Decent swordfighter
~ Ability to manipulate water, as in, bend it to his will. A drawback to this power would be that he can't control it as well as a Poseidon kid, obviously. He can only control water up to a certain limit, depending on how many gallons.

Weapons: A celestial bronze sword

Last edited by Bre Bre on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bre Bre's Characters   Bre Bre's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Connor Chambers is semi-crushing on Zinnia Melion [Dibbed -- Death]

| T H E M E | S O N G |

"In The End" - Linkin Park

| P L A Y - B Y |

No one in particular.

| L A Y O U T |

I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart.
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when,
I tried so hard.
Bre Bre's Characters 1293480232_4802_full

And got so far.
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter.
| C O N N O R | C H A M B E R S |
| S O N | O F | T R I T O N |

Code:
[left][size=9][font=georgia][color=white]I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart.
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when,
I tried so hard.[/color][/font][/size][/left]
[center][img]http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/I/IM/IMA/IMANADDICT4DRAMATICS/1293480232_4802_full.jpeg[/img][/center]

[right][size=9][font=georgia][color=white]And got so far.
But in the end,
It doesn't even matter.[/size][/font][/color][/right]
[center][font=timesnewroman][size=18][color=blue]| C O N N O R | C H A M B E R S |[/color][/size][/font]
[font=timesnewroman][size=15][color=blue]| S O N | O F | T R I T O N |[/color][/size][/font][/center]

Last edited by Bre Bre on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bre Bre's Characters   Bre Bre's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Bre Bre's Characters An

| A N N A | J O N E S |

Name: Anna Jones
Namesake: Hecate named Anna because of the name meaning "grace."
Nickname: Anna prefers Anna, but Anne is fine also.
Birthday: 31st October
God Parent: Hecate, goddess of magic, witchcraft, and necromancy
Years in Camp: Three years

Family: Brendan Jones - Father, Daniel Jones - Uncle, Violet Jones - Demigoddess Cousin/Half-Sister

Brief History: Anna was born in Phoenix, Arizona. At the time, Brendan's borther, Daniel, lived with them with his daughter, Violet. For a time, Violet and Anna did get along very well, and played games together in their childhood -- mostly around the time of when Anna was two and Violet was four. Their parents, however, often didn't get along, which would be common for brothers. Though, it was much more than just a sibling-like fight; it was over the mother of both of their children, Hecate.

Anna and Violet weren't exactly sure whether they were cousins or half-sisters, but with their close bond, they went with sisters. As they grew older, the two began to understand their talents for magic, and began experimenting at an early age, though the experiments were mostly by accident. Soon enough, they began to understand how magic worked, and would research other forms of magic: witchcraft (black magic), necromancy, etc. Brendan would occasionally watch them in secret, and it began to anger the father. After about a month, Anna ran away to Camp Half-Blood, guided by a satyr.

Physical Appearance: Anna has a pretty fit body -- possibly even skinnier than most girls her age, but not anerexic-skinny. This is because she had been running around the streets of Arizona her whole life, and traveling by foot, guided by a satyr. Her straight, chocolate brown hair falls halfway down her back, ending a little above her waistline. Her brown eyes seem to compliment her smile; her eyes becoming half moons, just like Violet's. She isn't into much fashion, and prefers skinny jeans with her orange Camp Half-Blood T-Shirt and black combat boots -- her jeans always are tucked inside her boots. Occasionally, but very rarely, she'll appear in an indigo-colored cloak, which is pulled over her normal attire.

Personality: Anna is a silent type, but becomes more extroverted as the days go on. She's kind, patient, and overall sensative. She has sympathy for others, especially for those of her cabin, and her closest friends. Her loyalty is what helps her keep her friendships, but this trait also has proven her to be a strong leader in battle and every day situations.

Unlike her cousin, Anna accepts another's help freely, and isn't afraid to admit her mistakes. Also unlike Violet, Anna rather enjoys training with others instead of being independent. Overall, she isn't really like her cousin personality-wise, or appearance-wise that much, either.

Fatal Flaws: Personal loyalty. She becomes to attached to the ones she loves and cares about, and would do anything to protect them. Lust for power. Anna isn't so much power hungry for a status, but rather gaining control over her magic. She was always training when she was younger, so she expects herself to be a natural in her magical talents.

~ Friends
~ Magic, witchcraft, and necromancy
~ Night
~ Halloween
~ Training

Dislikes:

~ Evil
~ Ignorant people
~ Being ignored
~ Valentine's Day. (Not so much hate, but just finds it slightly annoying)

Talents:

~ Magic
~ Witchcraft
~ Necromancy
~ Knowledge of the supernatural

Weapons: A witch's staff that she can channel her magic through, and a dagger that fits appropriately with her agility.

Last edited by Bre Bre on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bre Bre's Characters   Bre Bre's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Anna Jones is currently single. [Dibbed -- Labyrinth-Designer]

| T H E M E | S O N G |

"Secret Door" - Evanescence

| P L A Y - B Y |

No one in particular.

| L A Y O U T |

Turn out the lights.
Feed the fire,
'Til my soul breaks free.
My heart is high,
As the waves above me.
Bre Bre's Characters An
And I, I will remember how to fly.
Unlock the heavens in my mind.
Follow my love back,
Through the same secret door.
| A N N A | J O N E S |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | H E C A T E |

Code:
[left][font=georgia][color=white][size=9]Turn out the lights.
Feed the fire,
'Til my soul breaks free.
My heart is high,
As the waves above me.[/font][/color][/size][/left]
[center][img]http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu253/Snowballpink/an.jpg[/img][/center]
[right][font=georgia][color=white][size=9]And I, I will remember how to fly.
Unlock the heavens in my mind.
Follow my love back,
Through the same secret door.[/size][/color][/font][/right]
[center][font=timesnewroman][size=18][color=purple]| A N N A | J O N E S |[/color][/size][/font]
[font=timesnewroman][size=15][color=purple]| D A U G H T E R | O F | H E C A T E |[/color][/size][/font][/center]

Last edited by Bre Bre on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bre Bre's Characters   Bre Bre's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:53 pm

Bre Bre's Characters 314054_227321243987544_189064994479836_689488_1752157_n

| V I O L E T | J O N E S |

Name: Violet Holly Jones
Namesake: None. Her father named her Violet.
Nickname: Violet prefers Violet. Try anything else, you die.
Birthday: 13th December
God Parent: Hecate, goddess of magic, witchcraft, and necromancy
Years in Camp: One year

Family: Daniel Jones - Father, Brendan Jones - Uncle, Anna Jones - Demigoddess Cousin/Half-Sister

Brief History: Daniel Jones was the older brother of Brendan Jones, Anna's father. The two never did get along well, so it wasn't a suprise when they found out about each other's relationship with the goddess Hecate. Living in the same house at the time, due to Daniel's failure to obtain a stable occupation, and maintain his own household; he and Violet were forced out of the home, and left on the streets.

Like Anna, Violet ran away from her father and lived alone on the streets. She was fine for a few years, until she encountered a group of thugs; whom she later joined to save herself from death. Whenever they broke the law, be it stealing and etc, Violet became aware of her powers and abilities; then recieving her mother's claiming.

A few months after being claimed, Anna Jones sent the teenager an Iris Message to come to camp. Violet, however, rejected the offer, and chose to remain with the group of thugs. This led Anna, with Melina Johnson, Minerva "Mini" Hernandez, Zinnia "Zin" Melion, and Travis Novale (who the three met later in the journey) to embark on a quest and bring the teenager to Camp Half-Blood. She still resides at camp today, training her magic, and even agreeing (grudgingly) to helping her cousin around the Hecate cabin.

Physical Appearance: Violet takes on a more gothic appearance, assisted by her taste for the color black, gothic make-up, and knee-high boots. Wrapped around her waist is a leather belt with small sheathes attached to it. The sheathes contain the weapons she used when she was with the band of thugs: a zippo lighter, pocket knife, etc; she will occasionally use her possessions to channel her magic.

Moving on to her hair, Violet has silky, jet black hair that meets halfway down her back. She'll either have it down at her shoulders, or in a bun-like style (as seen in the pictures below.) Sometimes, but very rarely, she'll have her hair up in a ponytail; because of the length of her hair, it'll meet a little below her shoulders, and she'll have bangs hanging down near the temples of her head. Other than that, no matter what hair style she has, she'll occasionally dye streaks of her hair in bright colors: red, blue, purple, and so on.

Violet's eyes are a piercing blue that will be the first thing notable when looking at her face. When she smiles, they become half moons, which compliments her pale complexion and facial bone structure.

Spoiler:

Personality: Consequently to Violet's history, she has adapted to juvenile deliquency, and adopted the behavior as her own. Though, thanks to the warnings of camp, and her younger cousin's advice, the teenager knows to refrain from anything too severe; the tempations never cease, however. In her training, she is more independent, almost like the "toddler tyrant" stage, where the toddler must do everything by itself.

If someone manages to pass her barriers, she'll eventually develope friendly feelings for them, but most oftenly never show it; as she finds these emotions a weakness.

Fatal Flaw: Independence - she almost never allows anyone to assist her, even in the most life-threatning of situations.

~ Gothic things
~ The underworld
~ Halloween
~ Magic, witchcraft, and necromancy
~ Ghosts and other supernatural creatures
~ Battling

Dislikes:

~ Most people, but not all
~ Peace
~ Nature
~ American history

Talents:

~ Fighting
~ Magic & witchcraft
~ Necromancy
~ Knowledge of the supernatural

Weapons:

A black, zippo lighter and a pocket knife from her previous years on the streets of Phoenix, Arizona. When she reached camp, she had a sword crafted for her by a Hephaestus child.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Last edited by Bre Bre on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:45 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bre Bre's Characters   Bre Bre's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Violet Jones is currently single. [Dibbed -- Death]

| T H E M E | S O N G |

"American Idiot" - Green Day

| P L A Y - B Y |

Amy Lee

| L A Y O U T |

Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the alien nation.
Where everything isn't meant to be okay.
Bre Bre's Characters 314054_227321243987544_189064994479836_689488_1752157_n
Television dreams of tomorrow.
We're not the ones who're meant to follow.
For that's enough to argue.
| V I O L E T | J O N E S |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | H E C A T E |

Code:
[left][size=9][font=georgia][color=white]Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the alien nation.
Where everything isn't meant to be okay.[/color][/font][/size][/left]
[center][img]http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/314054_227321243987544_189064994479836_689488_1752157_n.jpg[/img][/center]
[right][size=9][font=georgia][color=white]Television dreams of tomorrow.
We're not the ones who're meant to follow.
For that's enough to argue. [/color][/font][/size][/right]
[center][font=timesnewroman][color=firebrick][size=18]| V I O L E T | J O N E S |[/size][/color][/font]
[font=timesnewroman][color=firebrick][size=15]| D A U G H T E R | O F | H E C A T E |[/size][/color][/font][/center]

Last edited by Bre Bre on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bre Bre's Characters   Bre Bre's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:55 pm

Bre Bre's Characters Istockphoto_14099700-portrait-of-beautiful-teenager

| L I L Y | M E L I O N |

Name: Lily Rose Melion
Namesake: Both she and her sister were named after flowers
Nickname: Lil'
Birthday: Unknown
God Parent: Chaos
Years in Camp: One year

Mortal Family: Anna Melion - Mother [DECEASED], Marcus Stephenson - Step-father [DECEASED], John Melion - Brother [DECEASED], Jimmy Melion - Brother [DECEASED], Zinnia Melion - Sister (Death's character)

Brief History: Anna Melion was your typical American house wife. Every chore she did was complete to almost utter perfection. It was never clear how Chaos became attracted to her. It could have been Anna's charm, which seemed to be hidden under dirt and sweat due to her daily schedule. When the two met, they instantly fell inlove, and then later bore children; twins: Zinnia Melion and Lily Rose Melion.

Chaos had left Anna months before the children were born. Zinnia was born only seconds before Lily. However, when the two were born, their mother, Anna, had lost her life in the process. They were forced to live with their step-father and step-brothers soon afterwards.

Years later, Lily learned the everday tasks of a house wife. Sewing, cooking, cleaning, etc. She even attended a dame school for a few years to learn a women's proper ways. Life seemed peaceful at the time, before the American Civil War broke out.

Zinnia joined the war disguised as a boy, but Lily remained behind; resuming her regular life. It didn't matter to her, she had always been a peaceful soul. In the meantime, she would always be out tending to her own special guarden, sometimes even horseback riding. As the months passed, she would watch soldiers march down the streets; studying their movement. Sometimes, on her way to dame school, she would stop for a moment and watch the soldiers in their training camps. Lily had caught on to almost every tactic they used, but she was soft hearted, and never found the need to use her newly military-equiped mind.

Three months later, Lily was being escorted home by her father, but the two were ambushed by a harpie. Without any other choice, her step-father rode his wagon all the way to the Lotus Hotel Casino; in hopes of reuniting the Melion sisters. Lily resided in the hotel only for what seemed a few hours, but time fast forwarded to present-day America. Fortunately, a satyr had been around to take Lily to Camp Half-Blood, where she still takes residence in today.

Physical Apperance: Lily, oddly, takes on a different appearance to that of her sister's. It could have been the fact that she inherited her mother's recessive traits: blonde, somewhat curly hair; and bright, blue eyes. She will always have a smile on her face, which seems to bring out her eyes pretty well. Being born in the past, it took a while to get used to America's new style in clothes. However, she has learned to adjust to the difference. When at camp, she'll always wear the regular orange Camp Half-Blood T-Shirt with sweat pants or shorts. When off campus, she can be seen in jeans and a tang top every now and then.

Personality: Lily is a kind hearted and gentle person. It would be hard for her to hurt someone and not regret it. Although, she is sensative, so she takes critisim very seriously. Despite that, she always tries to remain on the positive side of life. The only thing she wants is to enjoy being who she is, and to achieve great things that wouldn't make her seem like 'the wimpy Chaos kid.'

Fatal Flaw: Lily's life is an open book. She'll explain anything to anyone. This could usually get her killed because she is also too trusting, and if she gives some sort of important information to one of Cronus' minions, well, she's dead.

~ Fairness
~ Flowers
~ Arts and crafts
~ Friends

Dislikes:

~ Battling
~ Loosing someone close
~ Evil
~ Death

Pets: A small, white rabbit named Cleo; short for Cleopatra.

Talents:

~ Horseback riding
~ Fighting with her dagger
~ Archery
~ Negotiating peacefully
~ Sewing
~ Knowledge of healing
~ Control over chaos energy
~ Ability to copy the powers of other campers if they show it first, but it takes more of her energy and it takes time for it to be regained.

Weapons: A celestial bronze dagger.

Year-Round or Summer-Only: Summer-Only

Other: This character was created for Death's character, Zinnia Melion.

Last edited by Bre Bre on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bre Bre's Characters   Bre Bre's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Lily Melion is in a relationship with Ernest Alexanderson [Rune]

| T H E M E | S O N G |

"Imaginary" - Evanescence

| P L A Y - B Y |

No one in particular.

| L A Y O U T |

I linger in the doorway.
Of alarm clock screaming,
Monsters calling my name.
Let me stay.
Where the wind will whisper to me.
Where the raindrops, as they’re falling, tell a story.
Bre Bre's Characters Istockphoto_14099700-portrait-of-beautiful-teenager
In my field of paper flowers,
And candy clouds of lullaby.
I lie inside myself for hours,
And watch my purple sky fly over me.
| L I L Y | M E L I O N |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | C H A O S |

Code:
[left][size=9][font=georgia][color=white]I linger in the doorway.
Of alarm clock screaming,
Monsters calling my name.
Let me stay.
Where the wind will whisper to me.
Where the raindrops, as they’re falling, tell a story.[/color][/font][/size][/left]
[center][img]http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/14099700/2/istockphoto_14099700-portrait-of-beautiful-teenager.jpg[/img]
[right][size=9][font=georgia][color=white]In my field of paper flowers,
And candy clouds of lullaby.
I lie inside myself for hours,
And watch my purple sky fly over me.[/color][/font][/size][/right]
[font=timesnewroman][color=hotpink][size=18]| L I L Y | M E L I O N |[/size][/color][/font]
[font=timesnewroman][color=hotpink][size=15]| D A U G H T E R | O F | C H A O S |[/size][/color][/font][/center]

Last edited by Bre Bre on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bre Bre's Characters   Bre Bre's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:57 pm

A T H E N A
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bre Bre's Characters   Bre Bre's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Bre Bre's Characters Tumblr_ljxdq2rcI21qclf0do1_500

| B E N J A M I N | R E E D |

Name: Benjamin Croix Reed
Namesake: N/A. Thanatos named him Benjamin.
Nickname: Ben
Birthday: 21st July
God Parent: Thanatos, god of death and mortality
Years in Camp: Seven years

Mortal Family: Lori Reed - Mother, Ethan Reed - Demigod Brother [DECEASED]

Brief History: Lori Reed was visiting a dead relative in a cemetary when she met Thanatos. The god was disguised as a mortal man that comforted Lori because of the loss of her family member. As a courteous act, Thanatos drove Lori home, and then concieved their first son, Ethan Reed.

Ethan grew up to be thirteen years of age before the accident. His parents always treated him well and he did exceptional in school. Thanatos then left, but promised to keep an eye out for the them. To test his son, however, Thanatos caught a wild boar and sent it off to the Reeds' residence. Ethan was killed that night.

Disgusted by his son's failure, Thanatos intended to cover it up, as he didn't want to suffer though the embarressment of the other gods and goddesses. Lori hesitated on welcoming the god back into her life, but after a short amount of time, allowed him. Benjamin was concieved, and given the name "Benjamin" for it's meaning "son of my right hand." The phrase means my favorite son, which Thanatos intended Ben to be of the Reeds.

Benjamin was always dark, cold, and mysterious. Every day at school, he would sit in a corner and read a book. Whoever was brave enough to approach him, student or teacher, would recieve a glare that would last until they left his presence. Everyone left him alone because of this, so he stayed home alone on the weekends reading.

Ben wasn't (and isn't) exactly as intelligent as an Athena child, but knows enough for him to graduate each year. The books he read were gifts of Thanatos--the same books the god gave to the Ethan--for him to study the ways of necromancy. He took his time reading them, and brought them to school to do so, and sometimes even read the books over and over again because it was the only thing he had that he truly loved. Soon enough, he was an expert, and now Thanatos had to figure out how to make Ben perform his powers.

Thanatos left once again, only to devise the same plan that he had used for Ethan. He sent the same wild boar he sent to test Ethan. Ben, not knowing what else to do, wrestled with the monster with his fists, as he was unarmed and never obtained a weapon. He hardly survived the attack, but did in fact defeat the wild boar, and lived up to the name Thanatos gave him: Benjamin.

After his battle with the boar, Ben was never his normal--if normal was the way to describe it--self for what seemed like a long time. He grew angry more easily, and sometimes become aggresive about it.

One day during school, Benjamin was sitting in a corner reading like he usually did, and a few kids came up to him; teasing him about who he was. With all his rage, Ben got up and fought them all one on one, taking each down without recieving almost any damage. It was during this moment when he learned how to shadow travel, being able to quickly strike the kids while he used this power. Like most demigods, he was later expelled from the school for who he was-- a freak of nature, as they would say.

Because he radiated fear into mortals so well, Ben's scent grew stronger and stronger. It didn't take long for him to be at the top of the food chain, which is why it was lucky for a satyr to find him, or he could've ended up like his older brother, Ethan. The satyr explained to Lori that it was important for Ben to be taken to Camp Half-Blood. After an hour of avoiding it, however, she agreed to it, and Ben was sent to camp.

Physical Appearance: Benjamin will almost always have a blank expression on his face, hiding his emotions and thoughts behind his black eyes, which makes him look even more mysterious. His spikey, black hair reaches down to his neck, which will occasionally be covered with a gray fedora. His skin isn't tanned, but not pale, and the only thing that seems to make him seem brighter than what he truly is. His overall apperance can radiate fear into mortals and half-bloods alike, though that really isn't a power that he inherited from his father, but his overall personality that found a way to take over his looks.

He isn't gothic, punk, or any specific stereotype, but takes on a dark aspect. He can usually be seen in a pair of jeans with a chain hooked on to them, a T-Shirt of one of his favorite bands, and sometimes a black, leather, biker-like jacket. His shoes are rather plain, also black in color.

Ben isn't always a questionable figure, and can appear in formal clothing when necessary, though specifically prefers his own style listed above. Besides the fact that he likes to keep to himself and his peculiar way of life, a girl can consider him 'cute' or even 'weird.' It all depends on the way someone looks at him, and whether he lets you in on his secrets and past.

Personality: Benjamin is full-out introvert. He has a rather cold edge to him, which would make any person feel awkward and uncomfortable, especially since he usually doesn't have much to say. That doesn't mean he won't talk, however; it's just hard to get something out of him.

Once you break past the barriers he has set, he can actually be quite caring and loving, though his trust isn't fully put into you. He isn't scared, but cautious. After all, he trusted his own father, but that was what he would call a mistake. Ben tries hard to prevent the same event from reoccuring.

Ben is also a hard worker when he really puts his mind to it. He usually doesn't mind if his work goes unnoticed, as he prefers to keep a low profile. Even if someone does notice, his only reponse would be a nod of the head.

Another odd trait about him is that he tries to find the beauty of everything. He doesn't hate his father for the accident of his brother. In fact, he might be the only one of the children of the underworld dieties to pick up a flower and think, Wow, that's pretty. This proves that he isn't depressed, but just prefers to keep to himself.

Fatal Flaws: Ben can be a tad impatient with others, which would then trigger another personality flaw of his: aggresion. He'll either snap at you with a very colorful vocabulary (or just regular insults), or get physically aggresive depending on how you crossed his limits.

Even though Ben looks and seems like a callous person, he is rather sensative, and doesn't appreciate criticism. He takes it very seriously--mentally and emotionally--even if his expresssion is blank. He hides his emotions because showing them is a sign of weakness in his eyes, which is another reason why he doesn't let many people get to know him.

On that note, he isn't very trustworthy even if you are considered a friend. His past effected him to the point where he is extremely cautious, only wanting to prevent betrayal. If you manage to gain his full trust, than you're one of many, if not the only one.

~ Being alone
~ The supernatural
~ Reading
~ Shadow traveling
~ Necromancy

Dislikes:

~ Socialization
~ Criticism
~ Being followed
~ Too many friends

Talents:

~ Necromancy
~ Shadow travel
~ Manipulating shadows to camouflage with the darkness
~ Swordplay

Weapons:

A celestial bronze sword that is charmed to shrink when he places it in his pocket

Year-Round or Summer: Year-round

Other:
N/A

Last edited by Bre Bre on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bre Bre's Characters   Bre Bre's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:55 pm

Benjamin Reed is in a relationship with Essie Medley [Essie9Medley]

| T H E M E | S O N G |

"Seize the Day" - Avenged Sevenfold

| P L A Y - B Y |

Synyster Gates

| L A Y O U T |

Newborn life replacing all of us, changing this fable we live in.
No longer needed here so where do we go?
Will you take a journey tonight, follow me past the walls of death?
But girl, what if there is no eternal life?
Bre Bre's Characters Tumblr_ljxdq2rcI21qclf0do1_500
I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time.
But I'm too young to worry.
Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost.
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over.
| B E N J A M I N | R E E D |
| S O N | O F | T H A N A T O S |

Code:
[left][size=9][font=georgia][color=white]Newborn life replacing all of us, changing this fable we live in.
No longer needed here so where do we go?
Will you take a journey tonight, follow me past the walls of death?
But girl, what if there is no eternal life?[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[center][img]http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljxdq2rcI21qclf0do1_500.jpg[/img][/center]
[right][size=9][font=georgia][color=white]I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time.
But I'm too young to worry.
Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost.
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over.[/color][/font][/size][/right]
[center][font=timesnewroman][color=navy][size=18]| B E N J A M I N | R E E D |[/size][/color][/font]
[font=timesnewroman][color=navy][size=15]| S O N | O F | T H A N A T O S |[/size][/color][/font][/center]

Last edited by Bre Bre on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Bre Bre's Characters   Bre Bre's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:16 pm

New character! Benjamin Reed, son of Thanatos
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Bre Bre's Characters   Bre Bre's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:20 pm

ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bre Bre's Characters   Bre Bre's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bre Bre's Characters
Page 1 of 1