Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Anyone want to train? (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anyone want to train? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want to train? (open)   Anyone want to train? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:14 am

Marcus looked up into the sky as he saw Talon, his red-hawk dove down and slashed a dummy's throat open and he smiled and nodded to Talon, who flew off to the forest to rest for the day. Turning back to the dummies he brought out two short swords that the sun glinted off them. He spun the swords with a knowing grace and he ran at the dummies, slashing and hacking limbs off each one. His voice could be heard muttering the words to Mad World by Gary Jules "All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces Bright and early for their daily races Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses No expression, no expression Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow No tomorrow, no tomorrow". He continued to slash as he practiced and waited to see if any other demigods would want to practice with him.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to train? (open)   Anyone want to train? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:44 am

I crept into the arena, trying to keep a low profile. After all, it was pretty difficult to walk along while hiding a ten foot Golem. I was running out of breath and my gear wasn't getting any lighter when I saw this teen hacking the dummies to death. Seriously, I thought, complete overkill. I walked to my own dummy and readied my weapons. I swung past the dummy, completely missing it and almost overturning myself in the process. I caught myself and slipped a dagger out of my sleeves and stabbed the dummy through the neck from behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to train? (open)   Anyone want to train? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:11 pm

He continued to slash the dummies up, then slowed down, noticing a younger demigod in the arena. He appeared to be a few years younger than himself and he watched as the dagger went through the dummy's neck. He turned his attention back to his dummy and he spun the blades and stabbed both through the dummy on opposite ends. He pulled them out and connected the blades back into one larger blade and went to an more armored dummy and started slowly slicing up the armor as he went through a exercise he usually did. Making small cuts along the armor until he made a large cut and the small ones expanded and the armor fell completely off, in doing this he stabbed right through the dummy's heart. He glanced back at the demigod and wondered if he should say hello and ask to have a spar, but he didn't feel comfortable around people that much. He would have to someday so might as well be today. Mark walked over by the other demigod and watched him "Hey...I'm Mark son of Hermes whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to train? (open)   Anyone want to train? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:16 pm

"I'm Jack. Son of Athena." I looked over, looking him up and down. He was an older kid, probably just by a few years, maybe 2 or 3 years older. After being in camp for 2 years, I didn't feel uncomfortable around other people. I move to a heavier armored dummy, covered with armor from head to toe. I smiled and took out a knife. It was nothing special, just a small knife. I took the sheath off the blade and aimed it at the target, like I was going to throw it. Then I pressed a button and watched the knife blade shoot out and puncture the armor. "Yes! Perfect shot. So this is my pet golem." It raised it's hand and waved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to train? (open)   Anyone want to train? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:27 pm

He nodded and smiled "Cool". He raised two fingers to his lips and made a whistle and Talon burst out of the forest. Talon landed on Mark's shoulder , Talon looked Jack up and down curiously. "This is Talon. So i see you have a shooting knife? That's interesting, all I have is this sword that splits apart. How many years you been coming to camp? This is my third year here."
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to train? (open)   Anyone want to train? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:17 pm

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I may be half god but I still couldn't understand you. I've been here for three years. That's all I could understand." I took another blade out of my pocket and loaded it into the firing mechanism. I aimed again and fired through the head of the dummy. Score, a little bit off center but still a good shot..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to train? (open)   Anyone want to train? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:49 pm

"Sorry, I usually don't talk much, but i said that this was my hawk Talon, and that having a knife that shoots the blade out was interesting. I'll just go back to my training so I don't continue to confuse you" He turned and walked back and spun his sword over his palm and the blade split into two and he catches the second blade and did a 360 and slashed a dummy head off
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to train? (open)   Anyone want to train? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:53 am

"Nice shot." I said as I went to pick up my knife blades. I took 3 throwing knives ot of my pockets and threw them at the dummy. They all bounced off the armor and flew off in all directions. "Whoops. My mistake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to train? (open)   Anyone want to train? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Mark laughed lightly as he watched the blades fly off "Well it could work if you had three enemies in those directions then the last one might get freaked out from that accuracy" Mark spun one of the blades into the other, connecting them again as they spun and he caught it and looked at Jake "Wanna spar?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to train? (open)   Anyone want to train? (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:21 pm

"Sure, just let me get something." I took a canister out of my pocket and opened it up. Out poured a dozen knife blades, spilling out onto the floor. "I always come prepared for anything." I started gathering all the blades together and started piling them up in a pyramid. When it was finished, I slammed them together and picked up a mishappen blade, in the resemblence of a sword. I turned the blade, watching the blade glint in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to train? (open)   Anyone want to train? (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:15 pm

--Sorry for really late post- was on but kept logging off before I could respond, internet glitchy right now--

Mark watched as the blade was formed, he thought maybe if he hit it differently some of the blades might shoot out at him, so that would be a tougher precaution to keep in mind. He took one of the blades off and clicked a button on the underside of both swords and they shrunk into long daggers and he cracked his neck, waiting for his opportunity whenever Jake was ready.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to train? (open)   Anyone want to train? (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:21 am

"Come on. We don't have all day to wait." I said. I held my blade at a slight angle, trying to aim the beam of sunlight reflecting off the blade at his eyes. It was tedious work, trying not to move the blade too much or it would be noticed or move the blade too little and not move the dot at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to train? (open)   Anyone want to train? (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:13 pm

Mark sighed, not really liking to be the first to attack but Jake's comment made hi decide to move first. A beam of sunlight seemed to be in his eye but he noted it was coming from the blade, even if faintly it might be an attempt to distract him and it was kind of working but Mark quickly ran forward and slashed at Jake's chest.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to train? (open)   Anyone want to train? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:32 am

I watched him slash at my chest and swung my blade up from the side, knocking one of the top blades from my dagger off. I leaped up and snatched it out of the air, slashing at him as I fell. I slipped the other dagger onto a hilt in my back pocket and brought it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to train? (open)   Anyone want to train? (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to train? (open)
Page 1 of 1