Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Will she ever call?{Open!}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Will she ever call?{Open!} Empty
PostSubject: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:19 pm

I found myself going to Euros creek. It was nice and quiet, and no one else was really around. It was strangly nice to be alone like this. I looked up at the sky, and it looked as if it was going to storm, but I knew that it would just go right around us. I sat down at the edge of the creek, and listend to the water. I smiled, but then I turned my head because it sounded as if someone was there. "Hello, any one there?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:55 pm

I walked along Euros Creek. I like Euros Creek because barley anyone showed up there. I approached the edge of the creek when I saw a girl sitting there. I tried avoiding her, but the I stumbled on a branch. She turned her head around. now you did it. I said to myself.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:59 pm

I smirked as I saw the girl stumbled on a branch. "Hey, you ok?" I asked her. I stood up and walked over to the girl to make sure she was ok.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:05 pm

I stood up. "Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for asking though." I replied while brushing off the acess whatevers off my hoodie. The girl was around 15. Long blonde hair tied in a ponytail. And was around 5'4.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:09 pm

I smile. "Glad to hear it, I'm June, by the way." I say. "Daughter of, I don't know." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:12 pm

"Taylor, daughter of Hermes." I introduced. "And, theres a possibility that youre a daughter of Apollo. Blonde hair, Blue eyes." I added. I wonder if i'm intruding.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:15 pm

I laugh. "No way, my mom's the goddess. Trust me, my dad's mortal." I tell her. "That'd just be weird, though, if my dad was Apollo. That would mean that both of my parents are gods." I laugh.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:39 pm

"At least you have a parent who actually cares." I snorted at the thought of my 'mother' and my step-'family'. Truth to be told, I would've been better off without her, I would have been sheilded from all that junk. I could've done so much if I hadn't been stuck with my so called 'family'
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:03 pm

I shrug. "Well, my dad was pretty busy, so I was left alone most of the time. We were poor, so my dad had to have 2 jobs." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:23 pm

"I know how its like to be ignored. It's sad that some of those people who have it worse than us dont even have camp." I said. I looked far around me the trees and such.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:35 pm

I shrug. "I guess so. But then there's the one's like me who don't even know their godly parent." I mutterd. That was the thing, I hated not knowing who my mom was.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:52 pm

"True, true. How long have you been here June?" I asked her. I've only seen her around camp once or twice.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:27 pm

I think for a moment. "I've been here for about a year." I tell her. "It seems like a lot longer, though!" I laugh.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:02 pm

"Aren't you suppoed to be claimed by now? It's taking your Mom awefully long. " I stated. Wasn't there this rule on gods claiming their kids before they reach 13? I was certain there was.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:47 pm

If I had a dollar for as many times as someone told me that I should have been claimed by now, I'd be a millionair. "Yea, I've heard that so many times. I really want my mom to claim me, but she hasn't." I sigh.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:29 pm

i walked to the creek bored out of my mind. thinking about other stuff. i i was snapped out of my thinking when i triped and fell into the creek. good thing i know how to swim i thought to myself
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:37 pm

I give a slight laugh as someone falls into the creek. "Hey! Are you ok?" I ask, as I go over to the creek to help them up.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:38 pm

yea im fine i said hoping the bandage on my head dident come off
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:45 pm

im justin im 6 and a son of apollo
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:58 pm

who are you?
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:05 pm

~Please don't double, or triple post. There's an edit button if you need to use it. Also, try and keep your posts at least 4 sentences, thanks~

"I'm June. Daughter of, I don't know." I say to him, smiling. He seemed like a sweet little kid.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:10 pm

how old are you? arent you supposed to be claimed by 13? oh i have a question to. what time does dinner start
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:43 pm

"6:30" I told the kid. He had a bandage on his head. "How'd you hurt your head?" I asked him. The kid was Apollo kid eh? Poor Ethan. He already has 8 little brothers to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:45 pm

oh i uh. when i was running up the hill i tripped and hit my head why?
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:04 pm

FOUR SENTECES:)

"Sad." I noted. The other Apollo kids probrably helped him with the healing. Poor kid. Only 6 and got hit like that. When I was 6, I was stillin my own fantasyland. Innocent to the real world around me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will she ever call?{Open!}   Will she ever call?{Open!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will she ever call?{Open!}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next