Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Character

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
memorylane13

My Character Empty
PostSubject: My Character   My Character I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:34 pm

Hey! I'm new here! I really love the Percy Jackson series and roleplaying! I am waiting for my character to be accepted. This is just my first character for now, I'll probably add more later, once I get settled in with this first character. And sorry if some words don't seem to fit in here! I'm using my iPod and it's hard to type with, and it uses auto-correct. So please ignore any stupid mistakes.

1.) Type: Half-Blood
Name: Memory Ann Lane
Age/Birthday: 16 years old, birthday is September 17
God Parent: Hecate (but does not know yet)
Claimed: NO
Mortal Family: Father named Steven who died a few weeks ago
Years in Camp: First year
Brief History: Memory lived with her father, Steven, in New York City. Just days before Steven was attacked and killed by three empousa, he told his daughter about the gods. He also informed her about Camp Half-Blood and ordered her to go there. He gave her a gold drachma and Memory traveled to camp with it. She also brought along some old letters from her late father, and his protective, intelligent pet wolf named Anarchy, which appears to be a large dog to mortals. Although Steven told Memory about the immortal
world, he never told her who her godly mother is. He stated that her godly mother would claim Memory
once she arrived at camp. Memory sometimes thinks her name is only a cruel joke, one reason being that she sometimes has short term memory loss. Her father would often record their times together and show them to her the next day if she forgot.
Physical Appearance: Memory has dirty-blonde hair that is very wavy. She was known at all her schools for
her strange, dark purple eyes. She has a slim, thin body and her height is about 5'6". She usually doesn't wear any makeup, and she likes to put her hair back in a ponytail or a bun.
Personality: Memory can be very humorous and playful, but can also be extremely serious at times. She is a loving and selfless person most of the time, but she can also overreact. She sometimes has a bit too much pride, though she tries not to give herself too much credit. She is very intelligent, but has trouble making decisions.
Fatal Flaw: her fatal flaw is that she often panics when she is in the spotlight to make a decision. She he's nervous and then often does not think it through correctly when she feels too pressured.
Pets: Anarchy, a large female wolf. Anarchy was Steven's friend, but was passed down to Memory when the empousa attacker. Anarchy is very intelligent for an animal and is a magical creature, but does nt have any special powers other than speed and intelligence
Talents: Memory has visions very often, night or day. Her father claimed it was a gift, a talent, but she though otherwise.
Weapons: Not exactly a weapon, but Memory received a crystal ball from Steven, who said he got it from her godly mother. The crystal ball allows only Memory to see a vision of any being and what they are currently doing, and she an see visions from past events. It appears to be a crystal necklace, but when she taps on it, it transforms into the ball. The problem with the crystal ball is that Memory does not have
complete control over it. It often gives who unwanted visions when it is still in necklace form, and she sully cannot summon a vision willingly yet. Memory also received a dagger from her father. The dagger is made
of celestial bronze and has small diamonds along the side of the hilt.
Year-Round or Summer: Steven told her to stay year-round.

Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

My Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character   My Character I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:27 pm

cool charrie. I'm sure someone will accept soon. The admins might not accept if Memory ever gets true control over the crystal ball, then she will be to powerful. Good luck :D
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

My Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character   My Character I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:30 pm

I really like your character! :3
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

My Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character   My Character I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Nice name ^.^
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

My Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character   My Character I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Fantastic character! Memory is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character   My Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Character
Page 1 of 1