Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Leader, Kale's Bedroom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Cabin Leader, Kale's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Leader, Kale's Bedroom   Cabin Leader, Kale's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Cabin Leader, Kale's Bedroom E8d48b3f5c
k a l e  |  a m i n  |  r e e s e
son of hermes

Kale sighed, smiling, as he gazed at his room. How in the Hades he won the elections? Well, he might never know. The walls to this newly furnished room were a peach-ish color. The walls were bare other than the small bulletin board over his computer. Kale's bed was pushed in front of two windows.  The windows had double dark brown curtains. Kale's bed was neatly made. It's sheets were striped with the colors green, a light yellow, and white. It was a rather nice color combination if you looked at it. The pillows match the sheets, with one side being stripes and the other being a peach color. 

To the wall closest to Kale's bed, there's a nice wooden desk along with a computer. Next to the computer was a globe and to the other side was a green lamp. In front of the desk was a swirly chair that Kale found comfortable to sit on. On the other side of Kale's bed was a small shelf filled with books. Almost half of those are books with chords for songs that he likes. On top of it there's an aquarium. Nothing really is inside of it other than a plastic log and pebbles. 

Walking over to his desk, he grabbed a whiteboard and wrote with a light green marker. His handwriting was crisp and clear. It was a simple note to all Hermes campers. That if they needed him, they didn't have to hesitate.

Cabin Leader, Kale's Bedroom E80c4

Kale smiled and hung the white board on his door. Hopefully, he wouldn't blow up his chance of being a good cabin leader.

Cabin Leader, Kale's Bedroom 09_910-495x364
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader, Kale's Bedroom   Cabin Leader, Kale's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:23 pm

~Sorry to intrude, but Ate Kris, technology doesn't work in camp. JUST SAYING. Your computer is going to fudge up.
Back to top Go down
Adventure95

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader, Kale's Bedroom   Cabin Leader, Kale's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Briase wrote:
~Sorry to intrude, but Ate Kris, technology doesn't work in camp. JUST SAYING. Your computer is going to fudge up.

I disagree, in the Percy Jackson movie, Luke had video games and computers.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader, Kale's Bedroom   Cabin Leader, Kale's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:29 pm

~But that is in the MOVIE. This site is based on the BOOKS, excuse me. -.- The movie wasn't really like the books. I mean, where's Clarisse? Why is Annabeth a brunette, when in the books she's BLONDE?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader, Kale's Bedroom   Cabin Leader, Kale's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:51 am

~No. Annabeth had Daedalus' laptop in the 4th book. Anyway, we aren't totally true to the books~

Naren was good at contradicting her siblings. She was reckless, and often did the opposite of what the authority was trying to tell her, except in battle. So Naren didn't think Kale would mind if she put some spiders in his bed. He would know who did it of course, as tricky as most Hermes children are, Naren went far out of her way to make trouble. For example, when she was 8, Chiron decided to send her to school. Having grown up at camp, Naren had never been out of the safety of Thalia's pine. She could read, and write but the minute she got to her classroom, she was singled out as the problem kid. Naren hated the kids in her school so much that when she got frustrated she would do something like throw the classroom lizard out the window and replace it with a cockroach. After a couple of months she blew up the gym, got expelled and Chiron never attempted to send her to school again. Every once in a while she would get cooped up, but there was always someone to play a trick on. This was one of those times
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader, Kale's Bedroom   Cabin Leader, Kale's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:39 pm

~But that was a magical laptop. Seriously. It's Daedalus we're talking about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader, Kale's Bedroom   Cabin Leader, Kale's Bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Leader, Kale's Bedroom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: