Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Apollo Cabin Events Board (Rules, Notices, Announcements)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Apollo Cabin Events Board (Rules, Notices, Announcements) Empty
PostSubject: Apollo Cabin Events Board (Rules, Notices, Announcements)   Apollo Cabin Events Board (Rules, Notices, Announcements) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Hale l Joseph l Drem [son of Apollo; god of the sun, medicine, and truth.]

Hale walked into his cabin with a spring in his step, pinning the bulletin board up with great pride. Adjusting the clip on light he had designed to channel the sun's light so that it pointed to the current announcement, Hale stepped back. Everything looked nice. Grabbing on of the pin and pushing it through his note to the cabin, the Cabin Leader disappeared into his room, hoping it would be seen.

Hey guys! It's Hale! I just wanted to let you all know of the new rules I'll be enforcing in my new term. It's nothing too drastic, and nothing too strict, but I want everything to run as smoothly as possible!

1 ) Please don't make topics red. That is for my use only. My topics will be red, and I hope yours will follow the other color coding rules!

2 ) Please make bunk topics cyan! This is a cool color, and if you want a private bunk, please make it cyan!

3 ) Please make private topics orange! This is so we know which topics are private, without even looking at the title!

4 ) Please make open topics yellow, or leave them white! (They should already be white, without you selecting a color.) Again, like the private topics, this is easy to see!

5 ) Please follow all of the cabin rules! We want the Apollo Cabin to shine, just like Dad!

6 ) Please treat everyone with respect, not just me. We all know that everyone likes to be treated fairly, and I am going to strictly enforce this.

7 ) Don't go around flaunting gifts from Dad! He doesn't just hand out swords! If you want a gift from Apollo, tell me, and I'll make sure to let him know!

8 ) Please register under the Cabin list! I'm going to be ordering us Apollo Cabin jerseys, and without your registry, I can't get you a jersey! We also want to know how many siblings we have, so register!

9 ) Please pick a private room to have your bunk be located in. I will make topics with the rooms listed, and in the title of your bunk topic, please include your room name! It's 5-6 kids per room, so pick the room you want quickly!

10 ) Lastly, have fun! I mean, our dad is Apollo, right? We honestly rock! I love you guys, your my family, and I'm so happy to be your Cabin Leader again this year!

**Also, I've done a cabin sweep. If I took out any active topics, let me know through PM, and I'll get it back!

Last edited by Finnick on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Events Board (Rules, Notices, Announcements)   Apollo Cabin Events Board (Rules, Notices, Announcements) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:13 pm

Stepping up to his bulletin board with a look of confusion on his young face, Hale scribbled a note on a white sheet of notebook paper and pinned it up next to the only other piece of paper hanging on the board, AKA the formal announcement of rules and regulations. Somewhat angry at his lack of planning, Hale mumbled something inaudible and stepped back to observe his work. The red pen didn't look out of place, but the paper sure did, and Hale's handwriting appeared rushed.

DUE TO THE POPULARITY OF THE ROOMS, EACH SECTION HAS ALREADY BEEN FILLED. SEVERAL MORE WILL BE ADDED SOON, SO IF YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED A ROOM YET, KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE EXPANSION.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Events Board (Rules, Notices, Announcements)   Apollo Cabin Events Board (Rules, Notices, Announcements) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:56 pm

Hale ran his hand through his hair and stared at the new sheet of paper in his hand. Yet again the Apollo rooms had been filled. "Do you think you could stop hooking up with all of the mortals you meet, Dad?" Hale whispered angrily, a menacing tone taking over his youthful voice. Apollo did like to fall in love, but it never lasted, and he had missed his chance with Hale's mom. She was dead, just like everyone else in Hale's life.

Quickly and with little trouble, Hale pinned a new, typed letter onto the bulletin board. It matched the formality of the first announcement, and out shined the second.

Drem here! Due to an increasing demand in Apollo children coming and going, there has been some slot openings in the available rooms, and new cabins are being designed as you read this! Also, remember that Cabin List I talked about in the rules? I'm about to get that posted, to make sure you register!

P.S. Also, always remember to tell me when you're leaving camp. We don't want you to have a spot in a room that someone else actually needs! Otherwise we would be depriving a sibling of a place to stay, and that would be bad. So, yeah! I'm going to make the cabin list before I forget. Again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin Events Board (Rules, Notices, Announcements)   Apollo Cabin Events Board (Rules, Notices, Announcements) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Events Board (Rules, Notices, Announcements)
Page 1 of 1