Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Vineyard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ally(:

Ally(:

The Vineyard  Empty
PostSubject: The Vineyard    The Vineyard  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:04 pm

This vineyard was strictly for Dionysus kids only. Anyone else caught here would be in big trouble with Chiron. The vineyard stood behind te Dionysus cabin. It was filled with grapes, so the campers could practice changing the grape's colors from green to purple. Why should they have to walk to the one corner in the strawberry patch to practice? Why not have it right at their cabin?
The vineyard has an archway covered in vines at the entrance. There are two paths you can take: one that leads to the bar, and the other that leads to a path of twists and turns, just to walk through. The bar is filled with wine, and Shana is usually there, making sure kids don't get too drunk.

~sorry guys. I don't have access to my computer right now! Pictures will be uploaded soon.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

The Vineyard  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vineyard    The Vineyard  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:19 am

Violet wondered beneath the arch into the Vineyard. She could take 2 paths. One went to a bar and the other went into the grapes. To Violet it was an easy choice. She wasn't keen to drink alcohol after seeing what it had done to her mother. She must be the only child of Dionysus who didn't want alcohol. Shrugging Violet started down the path. She reached a plump bunch of purple grapes. This will do, she thought. She was planning to practice her powers. She'd only practiced on strawberries lately. She concentrated on making the purple grapes go green. Immediately they did, all together. She grinned with success and changed them back. Next she tried lengthening the vine they were on. That also worked straight away. I am definitely getting better with my powers, Violet thought triumphantly. She heard a noise behind her and spun around. It was probably just one of her siblings, so she didn't have to worry. This could be a great oppurtunity to meet her family though. "Hello?" she called out, wondering who it was.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/

The Vineyard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: