Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

We Stand Together {S E L E N E and M A X and S L U E H}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

We Stand Together {S E L E N E and M A X and S L U E H}  Empty
PostSubject: We Stand Together {S E L E N E and M A X and S L U E H}    We Stand Together {S E L E N E and M A X and S L U E H}  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:27 am

Dante Griffin.

I jumped into battle with a cyclops. Damn it was huge. It aised it's club over it's head and swung it down, I jumped out of the way. I swung my spear at it, but it dodged easily. Crap. I felt the club slam against me, and knock me at least five feet to the right. I spit some blood out of my mouth before jumping backwards. I was wearing only my bomber jacket and jeans. No shirt. So it hurt like hell. Argh. I grabbed my spear and thrusted forward.

Samson F.V. Foley.

"Well hello there,"
I smiled, seeing a partially dressed evil demi-god. I dodged an attack using my enhanced agility. "That is no way to treat a man going after your heart," I smiled before punching her in the face, she stumbled back a few feet.

Turriant Winters.

"ARGH!"
I felt a sword stab deep into my arm. I sliced the demi-god's head off with one swift slice of my sword. I ripped the sword out of my arm and gripped the wound. Argh! It hurt so goddamn much! I grabbed some bandages but the next thing I knew, another demi-god was sprinting towards me. Oh god. Ow.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

We Stand Together {S E L E N E and M A X and S L U E H}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Stand Together {S E L E N E and M A X and S L U E H}    We Stand Together {S E L E N E and M A X and S L U E H}  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:34 pm

I say a fellow demi-ogd that was getting owned. I sighed. I didn't want us to lose, and we need as many people as we can get. I flew down to him and before the other demi-god could even touch him, I aimed my sword, and sliced a major vein in his throut (i dont know how to spell it XD). I landed next to him. "You ok?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down

We Stand Together {S E L E N E and M A X and S L U E H}
Page 1 of 1