Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

No Title {suggestions welcome!}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

No Title {suggestions welcome!} Empty
PostSubject: No Title {suggestions welcome!}   No Title {suggestions welcome!} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:53 pm

I don't know why my life had to be this. I wish that I could be a normal teenager, go to a normal high school, have normal friends. But my life has always been far from normal. It wasn't up to me. My path had been decieded before my birth. I don't know where to begin. But I'll start here.

Chapter 1

I was sitting on the lifeguard chair at moon-lit Ransom Beach. It seemed deserted. The wind blew cold air around which I loved. I wasn't there for any particular reason. Just visiting. But I heard someone say, "Rose?" I turned to see Allison, my best friend, standing behind me. Her red-red hair was tucked into a sloppy bun. She wore grey sweat pants, an apple green tee, and a tan leather jacket. Her glasses shown bright in the moon light. "What Alli?" I asked. She didn't like the cold much so I wouldn't have exspected her to be here. She climbed up onto the level below and sat pretzel style, as if she was in 1st grade. "What are you doing here? It's almost midnight." she exclaimed. That was one of Alli and I's only differences. Alli liked to follow rules, have cerfews, stuff like that. I liked to be free. Do what I wanted. "I don't care. Your mom doesn't mind."
Another weird thing about my life. I never knew my parents. I was taken in by Ms. Reeds when I was little. She didn't know what happened to them though. They just went missing. But she's my legal gurdian. Which is why Alli and i are best friends. Alli always had a cerfew. But her mom didn't want me to have one. That is why Alli's cerfew has been bumped up to two.
"Yes but I do. Come on!" she tried to drag me down. "Fine. Just let me go." I replied. She did as told. I then stood up on the arm rest and punged down. I felt the wind whip at my face as I plumited. Most people would have hit the ground hard. But instead, the wind slowed. It sort of allowed me to walk on it. I landed gracefully on my feet. "How do you do that?" Alli asked. "Magic." I joked. I really shouldn't have said that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: No Title {suggestions welcome!}   No Title {suggestions welcome!} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:01 pm

It seems interesting, makes me want to read more. :0 But Chapter 1 is really short. D:
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: No Title {suggestions welcome!}   No Title {suggestions welcome!} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:41 pm

Chapter 1 Continued
COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

~it wont be so short soon!!!!~
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: No Title {suggestions welcome!}   No Title {suggestions welcome!} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Chapter 1 (Continued)

I lay on my bed, unable to sleep. Alli was out like a light though. The entire house was quiet. The windows were closed so not even a cricket chirp was heard. Finally when I fell asleep, had the worst dream ever.
I was flying in the air. Soaring above the clouds. I heard shrieks behind me and looked around. A freaky looking woman stood on the air, waving a wand. She screamed at me. I yelled "Get away!" but it didn't come out right. I was in some other laguage that I bet Alli the brain couldn't figure out. The woman hissed. She fell from her magic whirpool lightly to the ground. I continued to fly.
The dream changed. A boy was walking along a beach. He looked glum. He turned my way and gasped. "Finally! Jamie! We've been looking everywhere for you!" I wanted to say, "Sorry. Wrong girl." but something about the boy seemed familiar. He had shaggy black hair, pale skin, and a couple pircings. "Um? Excuse me?" I asked. "Jamie? You don't remeber me do you? I'm Adam, your.....frie....boy.....your boyfriend." he said. He seemed to falter when the word boyfriend came up. "Sorry. I haven't got a clue. Besides, my name is Rose." I replied. "Oh gods. They brain-washed her. What are we going to do?" he asked. He looked at the sky when he said that. As if was asking it. Wait a minute.....oh gods, talking to the sky......Jamie. It seemed like a distant memory but now it was clear. "Adam!" I cried. but then the dream faded.
I awoke, exspecting to see Alli waking me up. Instead of her, it was Miss Carter. Her mom. "Are you okay? You seemed to be having a nightmare!" she said. But her expression didn't say that.............
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: No Title {suggestions welcome!}   No Title {suggestions welcome!} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:52 pm

I'm in a Creative Writing class, and it really helps.
One of the tips my teacher gave us was show, don't tell. For example, instead of saying "I'm sad," you could show it, by saying something like "Tears cut clean tracks down my face. I stared at the tomb that encased my father, my body racked with sobs." Or something like that. It immerses the reader more. But I really like your story! It sounds really good!
[

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Title {suggestions welcome!}   No Title {suggestions welcome!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Title {suggestions welcome!}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Fan Fiction :: Stories-
Jump to: