Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Are you a demi-titan?

Go down 
+20
dmaster
Jason Darkblade
sashi91112
Turtle
Alexandria
Balisugar
richardous
Nico
Beanie
Kyrian Frost
RainbowVeins
Cinden
scartyis
Ally(:
swimmer28
KaySpyGirl
moon
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Liz loves Damian McGinty
Emzink
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emzink

Emzink

Are you a demi-titan? Empty
PostSubject: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:41 pm

FIND OUT WHICH OF SELECT TITANS ARE YOUR PARENTS. LEAVE IN THE COMMENTS YOUR ANSWERS AND I WILL TELL YOU WHO YOUR MOM OR DAD IS.* notice not all titans are possible parents*

1. You are told that you are some kind of super powerful demigod and you have the power to destroy the world...
A. Is that so? How amusing.
B. Wonderful. :/
C. Tch, I'm sure I am.
D. I was eating and you came just to tell me THAT?
E. That's nice....
F. Haha- Wait, what? SERIOUSLY?
G. Of course.
H. Hm, not shocking...
I. FREAKING SWEET!

2. You are given a quest and it's to find a very important sword for the Lord of the Underworld, Hades. You...
A. This is going to be entertaining.
B. Oh, well, I dunno... I don't really want to get involved... :/
C. For HIM? No way! Ah... Wait, never mind :) Of course, I'll do it for Ol' Hades...
D. Already packed and ready to go, where's the map?
E. A quest already?! UGH!
F. Ah, but-but there's a movie on... Oh, fine...
G. Sure, yea, whatever.
H. Yes, sir/ma'am.
I. WTH! That's so stupid! An important sword?! GIMME A BREAK....

3. COLOR TIME. What colors are you attracted to?
A. Blacks and grays, no contest.
B. Hmm, reds and oranges, maybe some yellow. Pastels... :)
C. Earthy colors, like green, brown, or dark blues...
D. Most likely green... Yea. Greens and grays.
E. Blues, purples, and maybe teal...
F. Hrm... Blue, no wait, purple. Ah, wait, I think white's pretty cool, cuz, it's not a color... Haha :B
G. Golds and yellows, royalty.
H. Hmm, silvers, purples, and pinks...
I. Red, red, red... Oh, and red.

4. You are approached by the Hydra!! What do you do?!
A. It would never dare attack me, I pass it swiftly.
B. Good multi-headed snake thing :) -plotting its death-
C. DIEEEEEE.... EEEEEE...EEE!!!
D. UGLY thing. Get outta here or I'll smash your brains!
E. Prepare to face your death, creature.
F. UGH, NO! I don't wanna fight this stupid thing, it's such a hassle with the growing head thing... >
G. ... You're dead meat that I'm going to eat ^^
H. Sssh, creature... I mean no harm... -kill it quickly and painlessly-
I. DIE YOU *****!! JEEZ! YOU'RE UGLY- WAIT ANOTHER HEAD?! WTH!!!

5. You are discovered as being the child of a Titan and the gods are sending everything they can after you! A. What do you do?!
B. I have no choice. I must gather minions, guards, and my own power... And destroy them all.
C. Ah, crap D: Well, I always wanted to cut my hair, change my name, and move outta state...
D. PAH! I'm not scared of them! Let'em come! I'll slaughter the lambs...
E. I'm outta here, see ya suckers!
F. CRAP. Gotta find the family and ask to hide out :B
G. I have a place planned out for this, they'll never find me...
H. But... I don't want to fight my siblings, my cousins...
I. GRAGGHHH!!! DIEEE ALL OF YOU! DIE!

6. Weapon of choice?
A. Most likely a scythe, a curved blade works excellently. No need for armor, I'm much too swift.
B. Ah, I prefer no weapon, unless you count my vocabulary or my use of creating guards.
C. Definitely a big sword that I can swing around with power and some armor, maybe a helmet.
D. NONE, I use my fists to cause chaos and I don't even need armor for it, fool.
E. Something sharp and easy to use, maybe a dagger or knives. I'd like maybe an armored vest...
F. Geh, weapon? Hmmm... Dunno, maybe a short sword, or a chainsaw, or a bat, or a maul, or maybe.... Eh, I G. improvise :D I use a flaming sword, without a doubt, something that has fire to melt skin.
H. A bow and arrow, silver, and poisoned for a most certain death.
I. ANYTHING I CAN GET MY HANDS ON! A big huge rock?! DONE! Another rock?! DEFINITELY! And... J. Another rock...

7. Looks like your parent doesn't want to help you nor even look at you... How do you feel?
A. I don't care... They were worthless anyway.
B. That's a little upsetting... Oh well, I still have my siblings and creations...
C. SCREW THEM THEN >:C
D. Tch, I never needed the, anyway, they were weak.
E. Oh... Uh, thanks, I guess... :/ Idiot.
F . ... I don't know what to do.... I thought....
G. Tch, fine, whatever, then. I still have myself...
H. Traitor! I can't believe....! -crying and mad at the same time- I HATE YOU!
I. Why...? What must I do to please you...? ******** ****** ****!!! ****!!! ******!!
J. UGH, you suck. >:P

8. World domination :D?
A. Here I come~ Already there, mostly in my mind, though.
B. HA! I've been conquering the planet and all mortals!
C. How appealing!
D. So long as people ACTUALLY listen to me >
E. It's called television :P
F. I don't know, maybe...
G. I don't think so...
H. OH HECK YEA!!!!

9. So, you've encountered Percy Jackson... Pretty cute, isn't he?
A. ... Somewhat, but that's not the point -///-
B. Yea, pretty much :)
C. EGH D:y
D. He's totally hot ;D
E. Very attractive.... >///
F. Eh, he's adorable, like a puppy dog :B
G. Blegh, gross.
H. He's very handsome...
I. HECK NO! That's disgusting....!!

10. Last question, it's time for you to pick a god to work for you! An Olympian god, but who do you choose? And only one...
A. Athena, or maybe Artemis... Possibly Hera.
B. Lady Athena most likely, or maybe even Zeus himself.
C.Tch, well, if I HAD to, probably Ares or Apollo... MAYBE Demeter :P
D. Apollo or Poseidon, then again Hades....
E. I prefer Poseidon or Zeus, powerful they are.
F. Hm, probably Dionysus or Hermes, they're pretty cool...
G. Apollo, Artemis, or even Hephaestus...
H. Artemis, Athena, Aphrodite, or Hestia...
I. Ares for sure!! Or Hades... I don't wanna pick just one D8

11. PSYCH, I tricked you :P This is the last question... Haha, it's not really a question either.
A. Loser.
B. Oh, haha...
C. Smooth...
D. WTH, that was stupid.
E. Are you on any medications?
F. Uh....
G. ... lol...
H .That was utterly pointless.
I. ... Huh...
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Okay, here's mine! xD
1.) C
2.) H
3.) E
4.) I
5.) C
6.) H
7.) E
8.) F
9.)D
10.) A
11.) H
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Liz loves Damian McGinty wrote:
Okay, here's mine! xD
1.) C
2.) H
3.) E
4.) I
5.) C
6.) H
7.) E
8.) F
9.)D
10.) A
11.) H

congratulations Liz loves Damian McGinty,
You're a child of Selene, Goddess of the Moon!
As such, your lucky charms is the moon and you're most powerful during the night when your true self shows. You are sly and clever, but you care too much about what you look like personally, trying to pamper yourself. Forget the mirror and make up, pick up your sword at fight! Being calm is a good thing, but not when you're being attacked by monsters. They like to stalk you during the day, which isn't a good thing on your part.

you are welcome to role play here, as yourself, child of Selene. :)

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:30 pm

I took it on the website, and and a daughter of Helios!!
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:44 pm

nice!
you can role play right here as yourself, a daughter of Helios.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:21 am

1. F
2.H
3.E
4.H
5.B
6. H
7.E
8.G
9.A
10.H
11.I
here's mine!
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Moon wrote:
1. F
2.H
3.E
4.H
5.B
6. H
7.E
8.G
9.A
10.H
11.I
here's mine!

Selene
You're a child of Selene, Goddess of the Moon! As such, your lucky charms is the moon and you're most powerful during the night when your true self shows. You are sly and clever, but you care too much about what you look like personally, trying to pamper yourself. Forget the mirror and make up, pick up your sword at fight! Being calm is a good thing, but not when you're being attacked by monsters. They like to stalk you during the day, which isn't a good thing on your part.

now you can role play right here as a child of selene!

Laura sat down on a bench. she saw somone come up to her."Hey are you a child of the titans too? I am a daughter of Prometheus." She said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:29 pm

LILLA~ANNE~STARS
Lilla walked past the bench, quickly. She heard a voice behind her and stopped in her tracks. Lilla replied, "Yes." She wasn't proud to be different. More in shock, no the less. The brown haired girl stared at the other girl with wide brown eyes. Lilla sighed and took a seat. "I am a daughter of Selene. The moon goddess." she spoke quietly.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Laura looked impressed."cool" she said.

here is what she is wearing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:44 pm

LILLA~ANNE~STARS
Lilla frowned and shook her head. "No not at all. I just got here and already hate this place." she said with a scowl. Lilla hated camp, the word was terrible to her. Camp, ugh.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:12 pm

"Oh. sad." Laura said." I'm glad it's safe here, but hey. whatever."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:18 pm

I
D
H
F
H
H
H
G
B
H
H.

WHAT AM I? I wanna know for my next charrie. Are they only titans cause I already have a big three charrie.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:18 pm

like most people here, You're a child of Selene, Goddess of the Moon! As such, your lucky charms is the moon and you're most powerful during the night when your true self shows. You are sly and clever, but you care too much about what you look like personally, trying to pamper yourself. Forget the mirror and make up, pick up your sword at fight! Being calm is a good thing, but not when you're being attacked by monsters. They like to stalk you during the day, which isn't a good thing on your part.

good work. also yeah only titans. Mine is Pormetheus!!!
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:40 pm

hi i am jason.

1. B
2. G
3. E
4. I
5. C
6. H
7. C
8. F
9. D
10. E
11. F
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Jason You're a child of Epimetheus, God of Afterthought and excuses! You're pretty crafty and creative. You know when something is wrong, but you don't stick around to see the results and get outta there as fast as you can! Sometimes, though, you don't think fast enough. It's not a matter of being smart or not, you're just a little slow. If you were ever to be in a spot of bad luck, maybe you should talk your way out of it! You're great with words and know just what to say! And careful, monsters like to prey on children of Epimetheus!

Laura looked over and saw a child of Epimetheus. "wonderful. my dad's brother's son." she muttered
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 am

1-I
2-C
3-F
4-I
5-H
6-G
7-E
8-E
9-D
10-C
11-G
My answers!:)^^
This is technically me AND my new charrie! Were both very similar, very awesome, too...:)
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:02 pm

close, but,
Helios
You're a child of Helios, God of the Sun and Guardian of Oaths! You're very loyal and you seem to have a bright outlook on things, but you tend to get a little demeted with your outlook. Like, say "Oh, great! We're gonna die! Hahaha, crap." Sort of thing, but that can be a good thing, I guess. People see you as hardly a threat, but you and I both know they're terribly wrong. You can be very deadly when you're angry. Monsters ar every careful when they try to consume you.

Back to top Go down
scartyis

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:05 pm

vjkkfvnhjcfrd

Back to top Go down
Cinden

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:31 am

1.I
2.D
3.I
4.H
5.D
6.A
7.C
8.H
9.I
10.E
11.E
Back to top Go down
RainbowVeins

RainbowVeins

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:12 am

1. E
2. B
3. C
4. E
5. G
6. H
7. C
8. F
9. D
10. C
11. D
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:43 pm

cinden, You're a child of Menoetius, God of Anger, Rage, and Human Mortality! You're best bet of good luck comes from fire or the symbol of a fist. You have a horrible temper and no one would dare to make you angry, even though you're mostly like that. You're only in a good mood when everyone else is feeling terrible and whether that appeals to you or not, it tends to be a good thing. However, you don't always make the smartest choices in battle and sometimes get led astray by something else. Monsters hardly attack you, but when they do, they mean to kill and you have no problem killing them.

and as for you, RainbowVeins, You're a child of Atlas. He's a brother to Prometheus, Epimetheus, and Menotios; son to Iapteus. His symbol is usually seen as the globe or maps. You're pretty good with finding your way around and you know you're right almost 99.9% of the time. You're strong, mostly physically. You're rather mature and you have a good sense of judgement. However, you have a bad temper, so be careful who you rage at. You might find yourself battling a monster!

Congratulations to the both of you!

Back to top Go down
RainbowVeins

RainbowVeins

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:46 pm

Thank you, Kamus! That's accurate.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:16 pm

cool cousin. My dad is Prometheus. :) :D :) :D :)
Back to top Go down
RainbowVeins

RainbowVeins

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:21 pm

:D
Back to top Go down
Kyrian Frost

Kyrian Frost

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demi-titan?   Are you a demi-titan? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:52 am

C
G
C
G
H
F
G
D
I
D
H
Back to top Go down